Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution (571 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution by akinemma1: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Eight women were yesterday sentenced to six months imprisonment each by a Zuba Grade 1 Area Court in the FCT, for prostitution.
Those sentenced were Felicia Dominic, Vivian Agubuzor, Ifeoma Patrick, Comfort Jacob, Gift Obi, Tina Osagie, Mercy John and Joy Ayo, of no fixed address in Zuba.
Prosecutor, Momoh Ibrahim, had told the court that the offence contravened Section 405 (Paragraph 1(b)) of the Penal Code.
The eight women pleaded guilty to the one-count charge of soliciting men for the purpose of prostitution.
The judge, Mallam Alhassan Kusherki, sentenced the accused persons to six months imprisonment, with an option of N20,000 fine each. Source: www.platinumnews.blog.com
Re: 8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution by Annie2gud(f): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2013
Are they prostitute?
Re: 8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution by akinemma1: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2013
Annie2gud: Are they prostitute?
yes they are
Re: 8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution by Caseless: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2013
Kai kai kai... 'Se'x care-givers' are hit or in for it again.
Hope say dem go find work give dem when come out of prison i.e if they no fit pay d 'fine' option. We no wan see dem goin back to d same bizness after they must have been released.
I pity women, their value jst de drop by d day. Sms!
Re: 8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution by Caseless: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2013
Annie2gud: Are they prostitute?
NO, they'r 'sexx care-givers'!
Re: 8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution by Annie2gud(f): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
caseless: NO, they'r 'sexx care-givers'!
why are they prostitutes?
Re: 8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution by Caseless: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Annie2gud: why are they prostitutes?
i said, they're 'sexx care givers'. They've helped to keep ra'pists at bay over time.
*winks*
Re: 8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution by Annie2gud(f): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
caseless: i said, they're 'sexx care givers'. They've helped to keep ra'pists at bay over time.
*winks*
ok,please stop yelling.
Re: 8 Women Get 6-month Jail Term For Prostitution by Caseless: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Annie2gud: ok,please stop yelling.
*off to d microphone* sit down and let me yell at u.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Preparing For Your Mr. Right? / It Is Impossible To Love And Be Wise / Simple Tips On Having A Long Lasting Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.