Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) (30768 Views)

CCT Trial: APC Leaders Divided Over Saraki / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by mascot87(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
APC FOR NIGERIA,ENOUGH OF FIDIFI ABEG
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by ProfessorD(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Amaechi has very little support in rivers state.... the people you see there were tricked in a very cunning way
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by atlwireles: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by highmood(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ameachi and the G7 governors are just playing tricks with these ones. They know the will lose shamefully come 2015 if they defect to any other party that is why the are still "hanging around" and seeking for a peaceful resolution of their internal crises. I know Okorocha and even Ngige are also playing tricks with them. They won't remain in that party nor give them their support come 2015 presidential election. They only change the name of the party not their minds.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Pretyangel25(f): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ eyencalabar idioke. Mkpo abadie?
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hmmm if nigeria survives. These men you see today as founding members of the apc would be remembered for good. They would be remembered for their role in helping to deepen democracy in Nigeria. And to all you people that cry because you see an opposition, know that it's just a natural course of things that must occur. Or were you expecting the pdp to rule for 99 years Clowns.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Amaechi, you are welcome to the league of men, party for progressives.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by highmood(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ameachi and the G7 governors are just playing tricks with these ones. They know the will lose shamefully come 2015 if they defect to any other party that is why the are still "hanging around" and seeking for a peaceful resolution of their internal crises. U would have seen the regrettable looks on his face at dames mums burial. I know Okorocha and even Ngige are also playing tricks with them. They won't remain in that party nor give them their support come 2015 presidential election. They men only change the name of the party not their minds.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Ossaic66(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
When will you BBC start reporting on the
restoration of the sovereign state of Biafra?
Have you not had enough of oil money bribe
from that zoological republic of Nigeria? We
Biafrans want to leave that British-concoct ed
fraud/ contraption called Nigeria. Please note
that Biafra restoration is irreversible and
unstoppable. Support and report Biafra
restoration activities today and always.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
I plan on voting come 2015....This i know for sure, I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR APC IF BUHARI IS RUNNING AS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE...NEVER!!!!! I WOULD RATHER CAST MY VOTE FOR CLUELESS Jonathan IF I HAVE TO !!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
That first picture speaks volumes about how some of the apc leaders view amaechi.

Tinubu-- look at this small boy,by the time your no longer of any use to us,I will dump you sharp sharp;I won't waste time.I will just call my friend Goodluck Jonathan and reach an agreement with him,as long as he is ready to leave lagos,ogun,oyo,osun and ekiti government house for me,I will dash him all the southwest votes during the presidential election.I will not tolerate any indiscipline from this boy if he joins my party,apc.

Buhari--see this small boy,very rude and stubborn boy,and he wants to be my vp,come to apc and try this your strong head,I go show you shege,dan iska,dan buroba.

Aminu masari--dis small boy amaechi doesn't know what his up against,he wants to fight the president,I don't blame him,he is suffering from juvenile delinquency.

6 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
engineerd: I plan on voting come 2015....This i know for sure, I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR APC IF BUHARI IS RUNNING AS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE...NEVER!!!!! I WOULD RATHER CAST MY VOTE FOR CLUELESS Jonathan IF I HAVE TO !!!!
Voting out buhari makes u an enemy of progress, he's the answer to our problems.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shame that Amaechi had to drag Gen Buhari to Port-Harcourt to use him as a ladder to ascend into the President's good books.
This is a clear case of beggin with pride. Trying to show the President that he is in control of Rivers and can turn it over to the APC in 2015 if he is not re- admitted into the PDP.
I bet Tinubu knows what is happening but Buhari doesn't! Tinubu might just be using the opportunity to smile to the banks and corner choice properties in PH. At the end of the day, Amaechi will go back to his party and Jagaban will get richer.
Once upon a time, there was a Peter Odili who squandered Rivers state money renting crowds. He thought he was popular until he left office.
Amaechi we Nigerians ask you to join APC and concentrate on your job as governor. Stop using your people's money to settle their oppressors. (In the local street parlance) are you a learner?

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Amaechi! Amaechi!! Amaechi!!! It is better you learn from some else mistake than allowing urself be a victim.
Remember Ibori, silver and co. Am so sure, urs will be worst than theirs. The six Govs of New pdp are northerners, their Godfathers will protect them, but who ll help u when u have turned all ur elders to ur enemies.
Be so sure abt dis, a christian ll always be seen as an infidel to the muslims.
Count ur teeth with ur tongues

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Bright2(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Why wasting time consulting mr president & others? Join APC now the PDP doesn't want you anymore! Don't you see the hand writing on the wall? 60% of those making noise there only came to sell you to mr president after the meeting,some of them took permition from PDP chairman before coming don't trust them & their speeches they are still loyal to the PDP. PDP has closed their door for now & will soon come up with a new & unbeatable reform anymoment can't you see? PDP can not & can never loose in Rivers state better put that in your head! I pledge to Nigeria my country.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
[/quote]AMAECHI: “But the day we will take a decision, it will be at that our new stadium. It has the capacity to take 40,000 people. Tinubu, and the president will address 40,000 people. So we need to go out and continue to grow our number. [quote]

So that what's in the offing Or am I the only one reading this part of his address.

And if I may ask who is the president in question Is amaechi referring to Buhari or himself and will he or Tinubu be vice presidential candidate

Hmmnn....Time will tell. Goodluck to Amaechi and his new found friends as we await that day either to be or not!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by kenndemot(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
It really disgust me wen i read how pple praise GEJ on NL, a man who has no clue about how to move Nigeria forward, a man encouraging his errand boys like Wike to cause mayhem in Rivers. No matter what, Ameachi was elected by the people if they like it or not, no amount of intimidations can change that, if Wike wants to be Gov'nor, he should go about it in a democratic way and not by his errand boy attitude. I hope Aso Rock dont dump him at the end of the day. Remember, NO PERMANENT ENEMIES OR FRIENDS IN POLITICS, AMEACH AND GEJ CAN BECOME BEST OF FRIENDS BEFORE 2015!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by mcdokwe(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
something about rented crowd, if Jonathan should visit ph, the same set of people 'ld still be present. I wish them Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by alaoeri: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chai the crowd is intimidating, sending signal to GEJ and his cohorts.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by naijaking1: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Amechi looks like such a beautiful bride or better still asawo in this disco outfit in a background of lousy kaftans!!!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nigerianmovie(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Was Rochas Okorocha there? Why is he seemly silent on APC matters recently? Even his purported relocation to Anambra to ensure Ngige victory? Pls someone answer me

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Osoldier: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
highmood: Ameachi and the G7 governors are just playing tricks with these ones. They know the will lose shamefully come 2015 if they defect to any other party that is why the are still "hanging around" and seeking for a peaceful resolution of their internal crises. I know Okorocha and even Ngige are also playing tricks with them. They won't remain in that party nor give them their support come 2015 presidential election. They only change the name of the party not their minds.

Prophent well done, how is market I guest your master GEJ is paying well. fool
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Itoroetti(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pretyangel25: Se mme ikpo ifot

Atang akpaniko

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by kaze4blues(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mehn........

Amaechi strong for Rivers o.....

He's fully in control.

No wonder, the clueless one @ aso rock and his kinsmen Wike have found it difficult to remove him.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Osoldier: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
chima12: That first picture speaks volumes about how some of the apc leaders view amaechi.

Tinubu-- look at this small boy,by the time your no longer of any use to us,I will dump you sharp sharp;I won't waste time.I will just call my friend Goodluck Jonathan and reach an agreement with him,as long as he is ready to leave lagos,ogun,oyo,osun and ekiti government house for me,I will dash him all the southwest votes during the presidential election.I will not tolerate any indiscipline from this boy if he joins my party,apc.

Buhari--see this small boy,very rude and stubborn boy,and he wants to be my vp,come to apc and try this your strong head,I go show you shege,dan iska,dan buroba.

Aminu masari--dis small boy amaechi doesn't know what his up against,he wants to fight the president,I don't blame him,he is suffering from juvenile delinquency.

Pastor how church business today?
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by kskpoundz(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
what a game!i wish ameachi al d bst & i pray 4 wisdom 4 him to tk d right steps cos he's realy in politica danger.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
bishop4APC: Voting out buhari makes u an enemy of progress, he's the answer to our problems.

NOPE!!!!!! SAME PEOPLE, SAME PROMISES, POOR TO MEDIOCRE PERFORMANCE ONCE THEY ARE IN OFFICE.....WE KEEP RECYCLING THE SAME OLD RAGS THAT WANT NOTHING BUT TO KEEP ENRICHING THEMSELVES AND TO FEED THEIR INSATIABLE THIRST FOR POWER.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Osoldier: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
utumunta: Shame that Amaechi had to drag Gen Buhari to Port-Harcourt to use him as a ladder to ascend into the President's good books.
This is a clear case of beggin with pride. Trying to show the President that he is in control of Rivers and can turn it over to the APC in 2015 if he is not re- admitted into the PDP.
I bet Tinubu knows what is happening but Buhari doesn't! Tinubu might just be using the opportunity to smile to the banks and corner choice properties in PH. At the end of the day, Amaechi will go back to his party and Jagaban will get richer.
Once upon a time, there was a Peter Odili who squandered Rivers state money renting crowds. He thought he was popular until he left office.
Amaechi we Nigerians ask you to join APC and concentrate on your job as governor. Stop using your people's money to settle their oppressors. (In the local street parlance) are you a learner?

I thought you were blind?
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by stexsy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pretyangel25: Se mme ikpo ifot
ataa ifot, abasi odiong fi..

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Khairu(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
re@lchange:
who is that clown standing near buhari to the left smiling like a goat?
this picture speaks volumes grin
...I dey laff oo!!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Costa2000(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
Did they say anything about returning all the money they have stolen?,abi they no talk dat one. yeye ppl.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by MrALIVE: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nuvally: Drowning man. Seeking for escape route. U surely 've something...but not the PEOPLE my Friend. Yes! somebody stole from somepeople, and that person is obviously you. The road from Eleme to imo river is the only unconstructed road in rivers state ryt?..because people hate u with passion. You digust them...Buhari nd Tinubu will use u till u become useless. Keep talking bullshit!
put yourself in this man's shoes! After all the persecution he has passed through,u still can't feel for him! Haba! You still expect him to bow down and worship jonathan right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Dino Melaye Storms ABU Zaria For Convocation (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi, Others Lose Abuja Lands, As Wike Revokes 167 Plots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.