Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) (30763 Views)

CCT Trial: APC Leaders Divided Over Saraki / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by pawa4ul: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2013
kenndemot: It really disgust me wen i read how pple praise GEJ on NL, a man who has no clue about how to move Nigeria forward, a man encouraging his errand boys like Wike to cause mayhem in Rivers. No matter what, Ameachi was elected by the people if they like it or not, no amount of intimidations can change that, if Wike wants to be Gov'nor, he should go about it in a democratic way and not by his errand boy attitude. I hope Aso Rock dont dump him at the end of the day. Remember, NO PERMANENT ENEMIES OR FRIENDS IN POLITICS, AMEACH AND GEJ CAN BECOME BEST OF FRIENDS BEFORE 2015!

Pls remove the spells from your eyes, stop being myopic and look down and see the good works of GEJ. Criticize objectively. Sit down and think before writing your posts.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by eye4eye: 1:20am On Nov 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Can we have names of village markets that were strafed by Biafran war planes?; or names of villages where peoples were gathered in market squares and summarily shot?; or names of villages that were blockaded and surrounded to deny them contact with the outside world so as to starve the populace into submission and thereby sustain 'one Nigeria Biafra'?

Answer my question first before I answer yours: Did Biafra kill innocent people? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by greggng: 1:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Before someone starts making noise here I guess that person should read this carefully Of 3 senators, he has 2 backing him. Of 13 members of House of Reps, he has 10. Of 32 members of the state House of Assembly, 27 are backing him.

Whom are we talking about? Amaechi . Adams oshomole did it against the pdp gang up in edo state and at the end the truth prevails. Oji kalu did it against pdp gang up and he eventually form ppa and ppa won in abia . Amaechi has already won the battle cos he has the people behind him. More importantly people you can't buy with money. Wike should start looking for a hiding place cos when gej is sacked and amaechi people still in charge in rivers then he will feel the heat. Unfortunately he is an outcaste in ikwerre
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 1:51am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:

Answer my question first before I answer yours: Did Biafra kill innocent people? Yes or No?

^^^What stupi/d game are you playing? Give names of the innocents killed by Biafrans, or places where innocents were collectively killed.......am i God to know if a Biafran soldier did or didn't kill an innocent person from 1967 to 70?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by eye4eye: 1:53am On Nov 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^What stupi/d game are you playing? Give names of the innocents killed by Biafrans, or places where innocents were collectively killed.......am i God to know if a Biafran soldier did or didn't kill an innocent person from 1967 to 70?

Were you God when you said innocent kids were killed? You don't know if Biafra Army killed but you know about atrocities of Nigerian Army.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 2:03am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:
That is the myth we have to fight on behalf of Buhari. These people from southeastern Nigeria have been spreading lies after lies about Buhari. Their hatred knows no bound. These people have polluted the minds of our youths and led many of them to believe the lies against Buhari.
I have nothing against Buhari APC, but he is someone with too much blood of innocent infants on his hand,
Buhari tied the hands of innocent unarmed igbo Kids, women and shot them in the name of revenge, he is a heartless creature.
No sane Igbo will associate himself with such a person

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by eye4eye: 2:08am On Nov 06, 2013
9Willywilly:
I have nothing against Buhari APC, but he is someone with too much blood of innocent infants on his hand,
Buhari tied the hands of innocent unarmed igbo Kids, women and shot them in the name of revenge, he is a heartless creature.
No sane Igbo will associate himself with such a person

Liar! Keep making sh1t up and hope enough id1ots like yourself believe the lies you are making up. SMH!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by MaJBlige(f): 2:09am On Nov 06, 2013
oga o
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 2:16am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:
Liar! Keep making sh1t up and hope enough id1ots like yourself believe the lies you are making up. SMH!
eye4eye, i have nothing against anybody, but i totally against someone who kills little kids, can you tell me the sins of a kid that is 1yr to 7yrs,.
Tell me any reason on this earth why Buhari the leader of APC should shot innocent Igbo infants that knew nothing, open your mouth and tell me,

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by eye4eye: 2:23am On Nov 06, 2013
9Willywilly:
eye4eye, i have nothing against anybody, but i totally against someone who kills little kids, can you tell me the sins of a kid that is 1yr to 7yrs,.
Tell me any reason on this earth why Buhari the leader of APC should shot innocent Igbo infants that knew nothing, open your mouth and tell me,

Buhari did not kill any kid. Buhari did not tie anybody's hands to the back. Stop lying and avoid the wrath of God. You are behaving like it was Buhari who declared the war or it was Buhari who oversaw the war. SMH!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 2:38am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:
Buhari did not kill any kid. Buhari did not tie anybody's hands to the back. Stop lying and avoid the wrath of God. SMH!
Buhari did, he killed many unarmed Igbo kids and women, that is inhumane of him, tying infants and women hands and shot them. may God have mercy on him, no sane person will associate himself with such a Infant killer.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by MaJBlige(f): 2:41am On Nov 06, 2013
[size=13pt]APC’s visit to Rivers: I’ll consult Jonathan before I decide - Amaechi[/size]

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/25628-apc%E2%80%99s-visit-to-rivers-i%E2%80%99ll-consult-jonathan-before-i-decide-amaechi.html
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 2:44am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:

Were you God when you said innocent kids were killed? You don't know if Biafra Army killed but you know about atrocities of Nigerian Army.

^^^It looks like you've lost track of your train of thought! That's what happens when one is unprincipled and dives into an argument without having a position, but whose intention is only to abuse and mock someone he hates!

This was your bigoted and hateful message i was refering to when i made my initial response to you:
eye4eye:

Ibo kids were killed, then so what? Did Biafra army kill anyone? The answer is yes. You all need to STFU!

You wrote off the killing of Igbo kids like they were nothing, and tried to justify this by saying that Biafrans killed kids and innocents civilians as well......so the ball is now in your court to prove your assertion!

In any case, Murtalas' murderous escapades in Asaba; Awos' starvation policy; Adekunles' leveling anything that moves; and Federal planes strafing market areas are all common knowledge......unless you want to say they didn't happen!

You're a degenerate bastard with a one way ticket to hell!

Cheers mate!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by dinachi(m): 2:45am On Nov 06, 2013
9Willywilly:
Buhari did, he killed many unarmed Igbo kids and women, that is inhumane of him, tying infants and women hands and shot them. may God have mercy on him, no sane person will associate himself with such a Infant killer.
My friend SHUT UP! Maybe you think repeating a lie constantly will make it become true? Some of you that just accuse without facts remind me of a certain clueless man from Otuoke.......fill the blanks. How about Goodluck Jonathan has a lot of blood in his hands too. All the people that died during his campaign tours were actually killed by him as a sacrifice to win! What about the people he killed during the fuel subsidy protests? What about the people he kills everyday via poverty?
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 2:55am On Nov 06, 2013
dinachi: My friend SHUT UP! Maybe you think repeating a lie constantly will make it become true? Some of you that just accuse without facts remind me of a certain clueless man from Otuoke.......fill the blanks. How about Goodluck Jonathan has a lot of blood in his hands too. All the people that died during his campaign tours were actually killed by him as a sacrifice to win! What about the people he killed during the fuel subsidy protests? What about the people he kills everyday via poverty?
Buhari deliberately tied the hands of little Kids and shot them just because they are Igbo, these are kids that knew nothing and committed no wrong, no sane person will associate himself with such a person like Buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by dinachi(m): 2:57am On Nov 06, 2013
9Willywilly:
Buhari deliberately tied the hands of little Kids and shot them just because they are Igbo, these are kids that knew nothing and committed no wrong, no sane person will associate himself with such a person like Buhari
Jonathan deliberately kills Nigerians no sane person should associate with him!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by eye4eye: 2:58am On Nov 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^It looks like you've lost track of your train of thought! That's what happens when one is unprincipled and dives into an argument without having a position, but whose intention is only to abuse and mock someone he hates!

This was your bigoted and hateful message i was refering to when i made my initial response to you:

You wrote off the killing of Igbo kids like they were nothing, and tried to justify this by saying that Biafrans killed kids and innocents civilians as well......so the ball is now in your court to prove your assertion!

In any case, Murtalas' murderous escapades in Asaba; Awos' starvation policy; Adekunles' leveling anything that moves; and Federal planes strafing market areas are all common knowledge......unless you want to say they didn't happen!

You're a degenerate bastard with a one way ticket to hell!

Cheers mate!

IGBO-SON, you are a BASTARD! Your people got murdered for following a greedy man whose intention is solely to be leader of a country (Biafra). Whose fault is that? Your Biafra army killed Nigerian army and Nigerian army also killed Ibos like it is done in any other wars around the world. No doubt that the casualty was one sided and Ibos lost the war for being naïve and stupid. What do you think happens during wars? The answer is hopelessness, death and destruction. Your man (Ojuku) did not put that into account when he was bent on fighting war he couldn't win. I think you expected Nigerian army to fold their arms while Biafra army do the killings.

For you bastard to come here and accuse Buhari and Nigerian army of crime against children is absurd. You got what you deserved and I have absolutely no qualm seeing it happens again if you guys exercise your stupidity again.

SO STFU Bastard!

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 3:04am On Nov 06, 2013
dinachi: Jonathan deliberately kills Nigerians no sane person should associate with him!
Dinachi, i believe in people right to choose, if Kids killer like Buhari a man with too much innocent blood on his hand is your choice, i wish you the best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by chiefkoboko(m): 3:39am On Nov 06, 2013
Ameachi is a real comrade! A leader who has full loyalty frm his pple!! Pls do go back to d household u used to belong. I greet u sir!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by musiwa112: 4:10am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 4:44am On Nov 06, 2013
Hmmm so apc nw beg pple to join their party,as 4 ameachi he wnt b voted 4 again,apc leaders r wounded lions they r jst shoutin they cnt hunt

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by bcomputer101: 4:57am On Nov 06, 2013
Ikengawo: My does Amaechi dress like a 24 hour disco

Your English teacher should be arrested.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by obayaya(m): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Iyke Chukz:
“To our APC guests, I like to say we are a group of seven governors. In that group, I’m perculiar because the president is from our zone. So regarding your invitation, I will consult our leaders, I will consult my party, I will consult even the president. He is from our zone. I will consult all the consultables

Amachi the smart guy. Something is fishing here.

since this whole thing started, I've never really believed Amaechi is fighting Jonathan.. that nigga is too smart for that..

this one huge scheme.. aimed at destroying APC and northern caucus from the inside.

you all see GEJ as clueless.. well I see him as a master planner who operates smoothly and quietly.

APC will be too busy criticizing his administration to understand what hit them.

Make no mistake about this.. Amaechi and GEJ are on the same team.. The winning Team

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by sharubutu(m): 6:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Is that crowd meant for Rehinnard Bonnke's crusade? If the crowd I see in that pics is for Amaechi, then of course, GEJ has every reason to be jittery. But the more I try to see the role of the power of incumbency in the 2015 election, the more I see the powerlessness of such power when the die is cast. Quote me today, "PDP shall be history come 2015"

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Malachy27: 6:08am On Nov 06, 2013
muktar mtt: [/quote] hey mallam, remove that GWORO in ur mouth before comment
muktar mtt:
hey mallam, remove that GWORO in ur mouth before comment
[quote author=muktar mtt]
hey nxt time u want 2comment mallam, remove that GWORO in ur mouth before commenting. It is an eye sore 2me......still maintained my words, those in d long robe in dat pictures are bunch of cannibals.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by texaco1: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2013
Political funeral ceremony of ameachi career in pictures

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2013
yorke1: All I see are jokers! Buhari can never be the President of this country again. All I see are people chasing shadows.
mumu!angry

Shey na ya papa get the country na, ediot! If he contested and won make go do the needful and drink one gallon of acid. It will be well wit youtongue
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by anonimi: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2013
I thought they said their private jet was grounded in Abuja:

https://www.nairaland.com/1505034/dissident-pdp-governors-jet-grounded

Or is this another lie from Sahara Reporters
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by hardballripplez: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2013
9Willywilly:
Buhari shot by himself infants and unarmed women, tied their hand and shot them, too much blood on his hand
## coz he shot dead ur daughters abi? If u accuse someone without proves all in the name of hate it means u are not being reasonable. Why do u biafrans like to blab like this. If u accuse him of being a killer then prove it to all of us don't tell us what u think in ur head. Abeg shut ur mouth if u no get better thing talk. I'm yoruba and anytime anyday its sai Buhari!!! He doesn't need the votes of the southeast to win elections, how many una be self? Once a president can garner enough votes from the southwest and northwest then he's good to go, sai Buhari!!!!! APC!!!!!! Freedom!!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by hardballripplez: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2013
cashkid_is_back: fully bak to continue looting frm wia he stped..dis tym around,it wont be only sw bt d entire nig...buhari n Tinubu ar jst chasin a movin shadow cuz they wil neva smell aso rock for nw
## Gej made tinubu appear before the conduct of tribunal and he was cleared of every charges. Gej is the most corrupt leader this country has ever produced. Just leave tinubu alone oo. Haters gon hate!!! We love our jagaban die!!!!!!!!! U are not God so why should u say they won't smell asorock? They will sit and govern from there, come 2015, what I think a biafran like u should do is just to commit suicide so u won't have any cause to witness such good day!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2013
Amaechi vs Jonathan in 2015 would be interesting. Amaechi is Presidential!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by abu12: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2013
Ameachi should not worry, we just need the vote of south-west and the northern the deal is done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP / Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore / Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.