Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) (30765 Views)

CCT Trial: APC Leaders Divided Over Saraki / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
9Willywilly:
Buhari shot by himself infants and unarmed women, tied their hand and shot them, too much blood on his hand

When?
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by ilebaami: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
kenndemot: It really disgust me wen i read how pple praise GEJ on NL, a man who has no clue about how to move Nigeria forward, a man encouraging his errand boys like Wike to cause mayhem in Rivers. No matter what, Ameachi was elected by the people if they like it or not, no amount of intimidations can change that, if Wike wants to be Gov'nor, he should go about it in a democratic way and not by his errand boy attitude. I hope Aso Rock dont dump him at the end of the day. Remember, NO PERMANENT ENEMIES OR FRIENDS IN POLITICS, AMEACH AND GEJ CAN BECOME BEST OF FRIENDS BEFORE 2015!
. If you cannot see the GEJ transformation then you need love in your heart.

7 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ashawo
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Malachy27: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls what is Apc and who are those in that pictures wat are dey really doing?? I can only see one that resembles Gov Amechi because he seems 2b more civilised in his attire others need 2b stoned because they luk like cannibals

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by eye4eye: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
nagoma:

When?

That is the myth we have to fight on behalf of Buhari. These people from southeastern Nigeria have been spreading lies after lies about Buhari. Their hatred knows no bound. These people have polluted the minds of our youths and led many of them to believe the lies against Buhari.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by peruso: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
yorke1: All I see are jokers! Buhari can never be the President of this country again. All I see are people chasing shadows.

Simple question my dear friend; ARE YOU GOD??
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Caseless: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
9Willywilly: Look at that infant killers called Buhari
oboy, u need education. sms!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by peruso: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
YOU JUST HAVE TO LOVE THIS GUY!

HE SAID HE WILL CONSULT EVEN THE PRESIDENT!

And all the CONSULTABLES...... LOL

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Caseless: 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
9Willywilly:
Buhari shot by himself infants and unarmed women, tied their hand and shot them, too much blood on his hand
wetin u drink today nau? undecided
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by IykeChukz(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
“To our APC guests, I like to say we are a group of seven governors. In that group, I’m perculiar because the president is from our zone. So regarding your invitation, I will consult our leaders, I will consult my party, I will consult even the president. He is from our zone. I will consult all the consultables

Amachi the smart guy. Something is fishing here.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by vicoloni(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
yorke1: All I see are jokers! Buhari can never be the President of this country again. All I see are people chasing shadows.

YOU MUST BE COLOR BLIND
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Caseless: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
FreeGlobe: see their almajiri faces
they can feed u and anybody u come with.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by IykeChukz(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Plz what are the lies and what make you think you are not lying? Shikapu for here.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Caseless: 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
sharrap, loser!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by MATUREZEE: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
“APC means Aspirin, Panadol, Codeine. When you have strong headache, you take these drugs.
“APC also means Armoured Personnel Carrier"
APC means "Agbero People's congress"
APC means "AKpos Poor Condom
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
bishop4APC: Voting out buhari makes u an enemy of progress, he's the answer to our problems.
he is not the answer to ur problems,he is ur slave master and has always been ur slave master since history

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by muktarmtt(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Sunny_bobo: ^^^ Bunch of clowns.
hahaha u make me laugh bro I see so much hate on ur eyes go hug transformer dude
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by eye4eye: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
ANAMBRA11: he is not the answer to ur problems,he is ur slave master and has always been ur slave master since history

Your written English says otherwise................
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by musiwa112: 12:02am On Nov 06, 2013
what is wrong with this picture.,. look at the canopy.. one is white. the other is yellow and black.. does that not tell you. they were taken on a different day. they are trying to superimpose 2 pictures of two events.

In one of the pictures, amaechie is wearing a wrist watch, in the other event, amaechie is not wearing a wrist watch.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1397577_finger_jpga9baeab4760f81ae6ca77a6cabe66241
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1397565_Buhari_jpgd50be5e2308ebe86c9271391021b0a5f

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 06, 2013
MATUREZEE: “APC means Aspirin, Panadol, Codeine. When you have strong headache, you take these drugs.
“APC also means Armoured Personnel Carrier"
APC means "Agbero People's congress"
APC means "AKpos Poor Condom
it also means another property collapse(LAGOS) grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by teskyg: 12:18am On Nov 06, 2013
Ameachi dey sharp guy.He is fooling those old fools.He will consult GEJ.
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Kponkwem(m): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2013
End time tinz
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Kponkwem(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2013
End tyme tinz
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by Kponkwem(m): 12:31am On Nov 06, 2013
End tyme tinz
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by muktarmtt(m): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2013
Malachy27: Pls what is Apc and who are those in that pictures wat are dey really doing?? I can only see one that resembles Gov Amechi because he seems 2b more civilised in his attire others need 2b stoned because they luk like cannibals
[quote and dat make u a number one mumu of d first oder look civilised cos he dress like a white man onhiboo ryt dat make him civilised so even ur fada is a canibals cos i knw he didnt dress lyk dat if u tink civikization is on d dress not by ur action author=yorke1]All I see are jokers! Buhari can never be the President of this country again. All I see are people chasing shadows.[/quote]
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2013
CyberG:

When did it happen that infants were killed? I hope you are not referring to biafra war because that would be the biggest joke of the century because it was a war, not play or game! WAR has serious consequences and only people who have really thought about it and ready for EVERY CONSEQUENCE should never go into it! This is why ALMOST every country that has ever fought and lost a war never whines about it, remembrance they do for their fallen soldiers but that is it! Japan was nuked twice and hundreds of thousands wiped out in a single blow but they have moved on. It is time you moved on because everybody else has and even if you don't, it doesn't change anything.

^^^Listen!.....and this goes as well for the two moro/ns that liked your post! You sound retar/ded with your premise that 'only people who have really thought about it and ready for EVERY CONSEQUENCE should never go into it!'

You do realise some may be placed in a situation where they don't have the luxury of time to ruminate on the dangers of war as you put it; especially if their backs are up against the wall, and they're faced with a malovelent enemy that's hell-bent on their annihilation through ANY MEANS possible.......and i emphasise on the phrase ANY MEANS! Maybe you think the allied forces sat down to debate whether or not they should repel Hitlers aggression owing to the nasty nature of war?

Pearl Harbour in the USA was attacked by Japanese kamikaze pilots before the USA decided to nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki; they didn't just wake up one fine morning and decide to use maximum force on Japan!

What exactly do you mean by whining as being distinct from remembrance? You mean for example that the Isrealis who remember the holocaust are whining when they speak of the wickedness of Hitler and his mob?

Japan can move on today because they are in no way shackled to, or sharing the same country with the very people that nuked them; and besides, ALL sides have acknowledged their shortcomings during that war and made restitution where necessary......they've not swept the unfortunate incidents of the 2nd world war under the carpet and pretended like nothing happened! Now tell me if there's any national memorial or day set aside to remember the innocent victims of the Biafran war; victims that were seen as expendable and a collateral damage that can easily be afforded to sustain a bloodsucking lie called 'one Nigeria'......a 'lie' that continues to claim more lives by the day in a hopeless bid to satiate the insatiable thirst for blood that is the only glue that can hold this chimera together!

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by eye4eye: 12:45am On Nov 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Listen!.....and this goes as well for the two moro/ns that liked your post! You sound retar/ded with your premise that 'only people who have really thought about it and ready for EVERY CONSEQUENCE should never go into it!'

You do realise some may be placed in a situation where they don't have the luxury of time to ruminate on the dangers of war as you put it; especially if their backs are up against the wall, and they're faced with a malovelent enemy that's hell-bent on their annihilation through ANY MEANS possible.......and i emphasise on the phrase ANY MEANS! Maybe you think the allied forces sat down to debate whether or not they should repel Hitlers aggression owing to the nasty nature of war?

Pearl Harbour in the USA was attacked by Japanese kamikaze pilots before the USA decided to nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki; they didn't just wake up one fine morning and decide to use maximum force on Japan!

What exactly do you mean by whining as being distinct from remembrance? You mean for example that the Isrealis who remember the holocaust are whining when they speak of the wickedness of Hitler and his mob?

Japan can move on today because they are in no way shackled to, or sharing the same country with the very people that nuked them; and besides ALL sides have acknowledged their shortcomings during that war and made restitution where necessary......they've not swept the unfortunate incidents of the 2nd world war under the carpet and pretended like nothing happened! Now tell me if there's any national memorial or day set aside to remember the innocent victims of the Biafran war; victims that were seen as expendable and a collateral damage that can be afforded to sustain a bloodsucking lie called 'one Nigeria'......a 'lie' that continues to claim more lives by the day in a hopeless bid to satiate the insatiable thirst for blood that is the only glue that can hold this chimera together!

Ibo kids were killed, then so what? Did Biafra army kill anyone? The answer is yes. You all need to STFU!

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2013
The marshall plan initiated after the second world war (which included the aggressor Germany as one of the beneficiaries) is all you need to see the difference between civilised peoples and animals in human form engaging in war!
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by stede(m): 12:53am On Nov 06, 2013
The crowd is so intimidating; I wonder if this is a campaign or what.
The crowd is just too much for such awareness.
GEJ, mr wike, mrs dame Jonathan and Ibu needs to act asap before it gets out of hand
Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 12:55am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:

Ibo kids were killed, then so what? Did Biafra army kill anyone? The answer is yes. You all need to STFU!

^^^Ladies and Gentlemen! I now have the misfortune of quoting the most inhumane and heartless post of the year! This spawn of lucifer sees nothing wrong in kids being killed in war to gain the advantage!......and some of you would expect me to call this animal my 'fellow countryman'!

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by eye4eye: 12:56am On Nov 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Ladies and Gentlemen! I now have the misfortune of quoting the most inhumane and heartless post of the year! This spawn of lucifer sees nothing wrong in kids being killed in war to gain the advantage!......and some of you would expect me to call this animal my 'fellow countryman'!

Did Biafra kill innocent people? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:

Did Biafra kill innocent people? Yes or No?

^^^Can we have names of village markets that were strafed by Biafran war planes?; or names of villages where peoples were gathered in market squares and summarily shot?; or names of villages that were blockaded and surrounded to deny them contact with the outside world so as to starve the populace into submission and thereby sustain 'one Nigeria Biafra'?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Probes NNPC Unbundling, Says Buhari’s Action Illegal-vanguard / Cambridge: Why We Can’t Authenticate Buhari’s Result / Over 300 Army/Police Check-Points Choking South-East — Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.