Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. (38766 Views)

Banks To Stop Using Their Platforms For TSA As They Issue Threats / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by eluquenson(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Banks to identify customers with finger print but not replacement of ATM cards with finger print.
@Op source

3 Likes

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Cynsky76(f): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Pls policy makers not in nig
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by mekaboy(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2013
nofij:
Oh!!
How childish can you get?

How blind can u be? Read the bible. Once this finger print is linked to ur account, it will be easy to make the mark of the best mandatory, like the obama chip.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2013
it's high time to start keeping my money on the roof. WTF! angry

1 Like

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2013
sambas: Just saw it on ait news, Banks in Nigeria to replace atm card with finger print. I don't know if i'm the only one against this development, with the current security pros.Is it not better to loose an atm card to robbers than a finger in every attack?
Wait till banks begin to charge for monthly finger maintenance fee. Will the fingers also expire like the ATM cards?

2 Likes

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by nofij(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2013
mekaboy:

How blind can u be? Read the bible. Once this finger print is linked to ur account, it will be easy to make the mark of the best mandatory, like the obama chip.
You woudnt want me to start quoting bible passages right now...would you? You think the 666 mark is literal in its fulfillment? Do you have a bible?
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Akande2012: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2013
I think Sanusi should think twice on this issue if he doesn't want to increase the numbers of criminals in the country as well as increasing the death rate pupolation.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by mekaboy(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2013
nofij:
You woudnt want me to start quoting bible passages right now...would you? You think the 666 mark is literal in its fulfillment? Do you have a bible?

No the mark will be a chip, implanted in the skin. This will contain all ur personal data including ur bank details. And payment processing systems can read from it. That will be the next step after biometric registration.

I know we all believe all these measures of biometric registration in the embassies and now banking are all about security. Well for now that is what it seems like, but in the near future the true purpose will be revealed.

Then u will not be able to travel without the mark, as the airlines and embassies will require it. You won't be able to access ur funds in the bank as the banks require it.

What is going on now is the world is synchronization of data to a central system. To make it easy to identify every individual on the planet.

Which is why most websites are now sharing common login I'd. Using facebook I'd to log into yahoo or vice versa. Its all about reconciling your data on all websites.

We r gradually getting there.

3 Likes

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by AnodaIT(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2013
mekaboy: Well its bound to happen. All this is in preparation to usher in the man of lawlessness(anti-christ). It will be the same worldwide. Eventually there will be one world currency and govt. Since ur bank details, is linked to ur finger print. You will not have access to ur funds unless u have the mark of the beast.

Its happening before our eyes.
It is truly happening.
First the numbers , then the finger print, creating an account and profiling yourself before you can use phone services, biometrics, IPV6 , all to one purpose = profile all mankind , link them to a common database and allocate them a number and tie all their life to the central database.
Conspiracy theory? Try to read google's terms and conditions and you will see how ur activities have been collected over time.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by mekaboy(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2013
AnodaIT:
It is truly happening.
First the numbers , then the finger print, creating an account and profiling yourself before you can use phone services, biometrics, IPV6 , all to one purpose = profile all mankind , link them to a common database and allocate them a number and tie all their life to the central database.
Conspiracy theory? Try to read google's terms and conditions and you will see how ur activities have been collected over time.

That is exactly where we are headed.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by slightlyMad(f): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2013
they need to learn from developed countries.

Fingerprint is not secure,
anyone can conjure a fingerprint off someone else' hand print on a glass of club wine.

1 Like

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by joshuaidibia(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Sometins are left unanswered. This will never happen. NEVER. Quote me wrong if u like. Am saying what i believe.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by alfredo4u(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2013
End time banks

I pity them. I happen to work with INEC during last time registration. There was a point 10 peoples finger prints are conflicting. I will have to override to avoid non registration.

I wonder how they want to do it.

Let me start building my bank at home ohh. Employ 2 staff and 5 police man.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by gbishman: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2013
Please we dnt need this rubbish, the ATM card is sufficient. This is all geared towards promoting the coming of the anti christ cause when dey get u all tied and dependent on this then as the bible says when the anti christ comes and says one must have the mark of the best before u can even purchase pure water then its going to be a big problem. i advise every one to always have cash, supplies stashed up some where bcus its inevitable. pls Gods children let us resist this at all cost.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Zikdik(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2013
mekaboy:

Lol, sure the internet will play an important role. Haven't you noticed that all web ids are being synchronized? U can now log into your yahoo or gmail with ur fbook I'd. So the data u have on ur fb ,yahoo and other sites are now compared and integrated into the central unit.

The prophecies are all coming to pass.
Are all theists like this dude?

1 Like

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by NONNYG: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2013
kovak: and when you lose your finger, you can't finger again.
hehehehe
hahahaha guy u no well
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Ugom38(f): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2013
kovak: and when you lose your finger, you can't finger again.
hehehehe

shocked shocked shocked shocked pervert
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by joshuaidibia(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2013
slightlyMad: they need to learn from developed countries.

anyone can conjure a fingerprint off someone else' hand print on a glass of club wine.
LoL. Yes na. 007 and Misson impossible tins.

1 Like

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2013
another CBN scam,
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by aliumik: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2013
sambas: Just saw it on ait news, Banks in Nigeria to replace atm card with finger print. I don't know if i'm the only one against this development, with the current security pros.Is it not better to loose an atm card to robbers than a finger in every attack?
I am sure it will not just be finger print alone,there must also b a sort of Pin after ur finger print.These guys are not fools and it`s a welcome development as far as i am concern.

1 Like

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by joshuaidibia(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2013

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2013
mekaboy:

No the mark will be a chip, implanted in the skin. This will contain all ur personal data including ur bank details. And payment processing systems can read from it. That will be the next step after biometric registration.

I know we all believe all these measures of biometric registration in the embassies and now banking are all about security. Well for now that is what it seems like, but in the near future the true purpose will be revealed.

Then u will not be able to travel without the mark, as the airlines and embassies will require it. You won't be able to access ur funds in the bank as the banks require it.

What is going on now in the world is synchronization of data to a central system. To make it easy to identify every individual on the planet.

Which is why most websites are now sharing common login I'd. Using facebook I'd to log into yahoo or vice versa. Its all about reconciling your data on all websites.

We r gradually getting there.
And so what is wrong with the bolded bro? undecided
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2013
Israelmossaic: I believe we are getting it all wrong. It may not be all about finger print. The pin. Could follow. What if the person goes with ur finger and doesn't have ur pin? So let's be optimistic, it may be one of those international best practices
1st comment wey make sense...
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by trolling(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2013
Call it the mark or fruits of the Beast that sits on seven hills, next would be your Iris. When they show this "technlogies'' in sci fi movies , all they are doing is desensitizing and preparing you for it, just wait till Robots starts asking you for your mark

2 Likes

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2013
Moderators no ban me oo, I'm just saying the truth

END TIME THINGS

2 Likes

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Finger prints be it biometric or latent can be copied/duplicated in form of data sets, paperprints ,waxmolds e.t.c
The process involved are relatively easy and inexpensive
This risky development should not be welcomed in a country like ours that's already ridiculed with fraudsters in every nook and cranny
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by igbeke: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2013
mekaboy: Well its bound to happen. All this is in preparation to usher in the man of lawlessness(anti-christ). It will be the same worldwide. Eventually there will be one world currency and govt. Since ur bank details, is linked to ur finger print. You will not have access to ur funds unless u have the mark of the beast.

Its happening before our eyes.
... and who is dat person still doubting The Holy Bible as the true and genuine Mind (Word) of God?
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Lucaskid(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2013
these will improve d level of scam in naija #yahoo guy on d move
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Skynet247(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2013
Honestly, this a bad move... U dnt even need to cut any bodi's finger... Jus give them, clean glass cup water... U go see the finger prints there... Una no da watch NCIS,BURN NOTICE..? @ mbc action... To get person finger print nobi one hard ting... Pls lamido... My a.t.m don do me... What if i wan kum buy someting online... Na finger print again..? Abeg wea my bible...mak i start the confess my sins... This world don turn upsid down...
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Weselion: Moderators no ban me oo, I'm just saying the truth

END TIME THINGS

seconded bro.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2013
seun what r my getting for my bday
even 200mtn is fine

Showw some love frnds! My bday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2013

Aside that, reading some hadley chase ,nick carter's sci_fi,high tec novels would teach u these things ordinarily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize / Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold / Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.