Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Best Friend Or Girlfriend? I Need Advice.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friend Or Girlfriend? I Need Advice.. (708 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Friend Or Girlfriend? I Need Advice.. by Dannyxy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
We grew up together with as children, i have always liked her, bt i never made my intentions known to her( because i am very gentle and introverted).. we are both in the university now, we are good friends... The problem started when my best friend saw her, and told me to help him talk to her, being my friend, i pushed my feelings aside and talked to her on his behalf, but she said no she didn't like him, and told me she had always liked me, the clouded emotions of many years came pouring , we opened up to each other, she told me she wants to enter into a relationship with me, but i told her i needed to talk with my friend.. Will i be betraying my friend?, do i tell him? do i test the waters with her?, or do i just forget her?... Please this serious, i don't need anybody telling to face my studies blah blah blah, i knw priorities, bt nw i need advice..
Re: Best Friend Or Girlfriend? I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Open up 2 ur fwnd. Tell him everyfn dah ensued btw u nd d gal, hear his view on d issue. Ur fwnd z d bone of contention here. Be honest with him and 'm sure as a mature guy, he ought 2 understand.
Re: Best Friend Or Girlfriend? I Need Advice.. by Dannyxy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
don_salvy: Open up 2 ur fwnd. Tell him everyfn dah ensued btw u nd d gal, hear his view on d issue. Ur fwnd z d bone of contention here. Be honest with him and 'm sure as a mature guy, he ought 2 understand.
yeah tanx, i hpe so too, bt he could be a little insensitive atimes and get carried away by his emotions
Re: Best Friend Or Girlfriend? I Need Advice.. by Waspy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
You couldn't ask her out since you've known her..and she wouldn't do it too or at least give you compelling greenlights, not until your friend came into the picture...and your friend too couldn't pull the stunt on his own too. sad Na wa o. Una Love triangle get as e be o. Best wishes tho
Re: Best Friend Or Girlfriend? I Need Advice.. by iamteaser: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
To be honest with you, if you go ahead to date her, things won't go on well with your best friend. It's just unthinkable, no matter how hard/best you try to explain to him he'll never see reason to it. Pls, just forget about her and move on and don't ever dare to break the GUY CODE.
P.S I don't believe your story though
Re: Best Friend Or Girlfriend? I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
undecided
Re: Best Friend Or Girlfriend? I Need Advice.. by Exponental(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Tell ur friend she said she prefers u. Advice him to woo her himself, maybe her reasons. If it ends up as a NO, carry on bro......

(1) (Reply)

Things Girls Do / OK / Wat Do I Do Seeing A Gurl I Love Slip Away From My Hand Cos Material Tins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.