Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help (2398 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Princejebs(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help

1 Like

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Behira(f): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oga ur mata tire me......dunno wia to start frm, is it ur Grammar or Advice embarassed

6 Likes

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nw I understand why yourmain laffed cheesy
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Nw I understand why yourmain laffed cheesy

Lol its not even that deep. Rambling on about nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Samotobor1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dis one is strong grin

1 Like

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by kpolli(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Princejebs:
Hey guys,pls before I say anything, I need mature mind and Brain on this issue and not all these small folks that mess up around on every post.So let me not waist much of your time.There is this gal I hook up with last too month when I came back from school and the way I was looking at her I saw green light in her an I pass lol I chuk my head(sharp guy)tongue, although there's a time I wanted to date her but she refuse so I just let her go because she told me that guys are not trustworthy, broke his heart an never wanted love aqain.When I came back from skul,we both agreed an started dating an things are moving fine because I love really love her an she love me too but d problem is when ever we have a conversation in phone,she will be like somebody who want s*x because sometime she do tell me that she is not happy when ever she come to my side and I ask her why an she told me that anytime we rom*ance grin I always control her,I don't allow her to handle me tongue.So I give her the chance an just last week I gave her the time an she did all she want,so when I wanted to enter the for*stry she remove my hand from there though she loves touching through p*nt and after some minutes I told her I want to use cond*m,hearing the word she stood up and started looking at me an after like 1 minute she told me she is a virgin and she is sad about been virgin and after that she was just looking at me for some minute and I ask her what happen but she refuse to tell me anything although I know she is angry cos I tourch everything.I want her cos am also a virgin an I really wana do that an am sure she also want it just that she is a virgin.....ladies and gentle men..can somebody advice me I love her so much am 21 and she is 20

https://www.nairaland.com/2572346/she-lied-me-virginity

For reference
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:

Lol its not even that deep. Rambling on about nothing.
yeah right... And ur other post u askd abt what he meant by butter children, it meant rich kids.
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by pasqal09: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bros, first of all, go to your school and ask them to return all the school fees you paid to them cos this your naration show that you've been wasting the money.

7 Likes

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah right... And ur other post u askd abt what he meant by butter children, it meant rich kids.

Lol why would you call rich kids butter children. Haha that is such a weird slang.
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Dathommie(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
shocked

No sh*t..

Op, just murdered and buried english at the same time!

R I P English

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Hazardd(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Op, stop confusing yourself...

1 Like

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dathommie:
shocked

No sh*t..

Op, just murdered and buried english at the same time!

R I P English

Thats why he needs mature minds and brains on this
First to help decipher this crock of shìt then we can proceed to what he really wants us to advice him about

1 Like

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:

Lol why would you call rich kids butter children. Haha that is such a weird slang.

lol its actually called ajebota... And its not weird cheesy. Its so funny... Ah knw ur angry wit me
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by debeo: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
At 21 you are so much worried about sex that you had to come to NL to seek advise?

What are these children turning into?

You mean at 21 you can boldly come and seek advise on sex?

You want to disvirgin the poor girl?

The thunder that might fire u is on its way to the gym

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
lol its actually called ajebota... And its not weird cheesy. Its so funny... Ah knw ur angry wit me

Oh I know of ajebota, that's what my Nigerian friends call me looooool

And why would I be angry with you ?
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by japhmanuel: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
I think you should go to the education forum, where you'll need help with your English.....jst sayin
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:

Oh I know of ajebota, that's what my Nigerian friends call me looooool

And why would I be angry with you ?
lmao... Can u cook?

Was a time I mentioned ur name, u neva responded
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by grad2012(f): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
op embarassed why
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... Can u cook?

Was a time I mentioned ur name, u neva responded

Of course I can cheesy All types of food. Why ?

Awh I'm sorry. I've not been on nairaland in ages. I'm only on it now cause I'm super bored.
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by gj22(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmmm

I still don't getit.
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:

Of course I can cheesy All types of food. Why ?

Awh I'm sorry. I've not been on nairaland in ages. I'm only on it now cause I'm super bored.
whch food r u good at cookin

Its alright.... I"d soon call u tho.. Wana use the skype credit.. Been tryna buy buh its taken ages to process... Normal tarrif here is so expensive..
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by iwatch: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Samotobor1:
Dis one is strong grin
eleyi gidi gann
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by izuch(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Junked up collection of words, inchorent and complete murder of syntax! No punctuation. What youposted op is complete jiberish, kindly use your local dialect we might consider getting and interpreter.

Boy concentrate on your studies, spend extra time in mastering the art of communication it would help you "IF" you graduate, it'll be more useful to you then than a hundred punnies put together undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Tobbey(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Are you from OOU!?
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Princejebs(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by fromnigeria(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Princejebs:
Hey guys,pls before I say anything, I need mature mind and Brain on this issue and not all these small folks that mess up around on every post.So let me not waist much of your time.There is this gal I hook up with last too month when I came back from school and the way I was looking at her I saw green light in her an I pass lol I chuk my head(sharp guy)tongue, although there's a time I wanted to date her but she refuse so I just let her go because she told me that guys are not trustworthy, broke his heart an never wanted love aqain.When I came back from skul,we both agreed an started dating an things are moving fine because I love really love her an she love me too but d problem is when ever we have a conversation in phone,she will be like somebody who want s*x because sometime she do tell me that she is not happy when ever she come to my side and I ask her why an she told me that anytime we rom*ance grin I always control her,I don't allow her to handle me tongue.So I give her the chance an just last week I gave her the time an she did all she want,so when I wanted to enter the for*stry she remove my hand from there though she loves touching through p*nt and after some minutes I told her I want to use cond*m,hearing the word she stood up and started looking at me an after like 1 minute she told me she is a virgin and she is sad about been virgin and after that she was just looking at me for some minute and I ask her what happen but she refuse to tell me anything although I know she is angry cos I tourch everything.I want her cos am also a virgin an I really wana do that an am sure she also want it just that she is a virgin.....ladies and gentle men..can somebody advice me I love her so much am 21 and she is 20
I love her so much @21...

Boy you are too small for this... What do you know about love. Can you feed her for one week.

Better focus on your study, its your biggest problem. Loverboy
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
whch food r u good at cookin

Its alright.... I"d soon call u tho.. Wana use the skype credit.. Been tryna buy buh its taken ages to process... Normal tarrif here is so expensive..

Ehm. All types. If you mean Nigerian I can make most Yoruba food. Even pounded yam and all them soups tongue

Omygsoh give me your number ill call you. Or you can call me on whatsapp or whatnot
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Dathommie(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats why he needs mature minds and brains on this
First to help decipher this crock of shìt then we can proceed to what he really wants us to advice him about

. grin

Yeah dude..

Most especially professors of English.

Imagine spelling 'waste' as 'waist'.

Too many sh*ts up there..but this really got me!

Lmao!!!
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Princejebs(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
japhmanuel:
I think you should go to the education forum, where you'll need help with your English.....jst sayin
.....I loved your brain,read the first and second line of the post...here is not for kid
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by sseunth(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ur grammar needs Jesus
Re: I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. All types. If you mean Nigerian I can make most Yoruba food. Even pounded yam and all them soups tongue

Omygsoh give me your number ill call you. Or you can call me on whatsapp or whatnot
hw is pounded yam even prepared sef? Is it boiled? Like normal garri?

Leme pm u my number.... Whatsap calls aint functioning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Not The Cutest Guy On Graphics Forum / Help Me! I Have Too Many Babes! / Quickie Or Full Sex, Which And Where Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.