Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years (16832 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years / FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Akande2012: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2013
In line with today news paper (Punch), the Federal Govt has finally reach conclusion in line with the year 2009 agreement made by the Fed Govt which the govt refused to fulfill till year 2014 has finally concluded in the marathon meeting held Monday and Tuesday of November, 2014. The Federal Govt however, promised the ASUU a total some of 1.1trn for the next five years which is as a result of the promised by the fed govt. He further said that the money will be lodged with the Apex Bank (CBN) in other not to sabotage the agreement made between the Govt and ASUU member.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by AnodaIT(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Now we have a true and sincere President. not one that will bribe few people to call off strike with a false promise that things are going to improve.
it is time our leaders tackle issues from the root , not cosmetics commissioning.
GEJ has done it in Power
GEJ has done it in Roads and Infrastructures
GEJ has done it in Banking Sector
GEJ is doin it in Education.
[size=14pt]For the first time Nigeria is getting it rightly done
God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan
GEJ till forever.
[/size]

Tell me why should we go back to days of impunity with the APC goons and clowns

3 Likes

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Promhize:

Why are u dis stupid and naïve, must ur hate for Jonathan cause u to be insensitive to students plights?

Now let's see what their so-called members say

Fool, what harm have i committed in asking Jonathan to implement the details of 2012 MOU he signed with ASUU?
WHatever the students may be facing, FG is to be blamed not ASUU.
I am quite sure that u are just being foolish.

1 Like

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by igbsam(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
If Jonathan refused to fulfill his promises of 1.1trillion naira, and ASUU comes back to call for another Strike, walahi, this time around Na Thunder go strike ASUU and all its members dead. Can't they see jonathan is using his idea as a politician on them ? Why not settle for the 2009 and forget about any extra promises. I been dey support ASUU but now, i can see clear that they are just a bunch of mumus....Wasted 4months of Student's life sitting at home idle.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by BrightCar: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
kglamour: whaooooooooo shocked I am three years old on nairaland today.
6th of November, 2010 marked the birth of nairalander named kglamour. Happy birthday LLnP.
Just ''like'' will be OK to celebrate with me, this reputable site has touched my life in an unquantifiable ways. thanks
O boy, also thank free etisalata/mtn/airtel mb. Wishing u more life in NL
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by damosky12(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hmm

1 Like

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by BrightCar: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, what harm have i committed in asking Jonathan to implement the details of 2012 MOU he signed with ASUU?
WHatever the students may be facing, FG is to be blamed not ASUU.
I am quite sure that u are just being foolish.
PLEASE WHAT IS YOUR NAME? ODEH
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by clnzo: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Na so ds presido promise say e go gv d entertainment industry 200million if am ryte o last year.wre d money nah? Promise n fail.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
!
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
6th of November, 2010 marked the birth of nairalander named kglamour. Happy birthday LLnP.
Just ''like'' will be OK to celebrate with me, this reputable site has touched my life in an unquantifiable ways. thanks

Birthday mate!
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Freiburger(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
An average of 1.5billion dollars a year, this simply reveals what the standard of education will look like in 6yrs. lipsrsealed
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by ajasa4link: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
They ought to have sort this out before the strike clocked 4,months now.....chai them just use their raggae spoil my blues...I was just 4weeks away from my final exams before the strike,now am not even excited about resumption because NYSC batch A next year no even sure again
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
pals please lets judge this 16 Year Old Girl Raped To Coma In Ogun
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by OmerianConsult: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nonsense! They are only creating problems for upcoming administrations. Didn' they say that ASUU's demand will cripple the economy? l know that 2015 was a factor in this decision.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Evasmillingguy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
So finally we re going bck to school soon

Four months! One semester!
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Demdem(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
BrightCar: PLEASE WHAT IS YOUR NAME? ODEH

What value will it give to the subject of discussion here dumb?
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by aieromon(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
It took the FG four months to arrive at this decision and I'm pretty sure its just to buy time undecided
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Gabreal1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Brimmie: Can someone help me ask that Frog-eyed Harvard Thief, na why them come see 1tr!?? undecided

And where's that PromoSexual OAU boy-boy that's always foaming up and down about ASUU!?

Akure Ti Ya Ooo!! sad

Omo FUTA!!
#Team futa....great futarian!
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by HARDDON: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
AnodaIT: Now we have a true and sincere President. not one that will bribe few people to call off strike with a false promise that things are going to improve.
it is time our leaders tackle issues from the root , not cosmetics commissioning.
GEJ has done it in Power
GEJ has done it in Roads and Infrastructures
GEJ has done it in Banking Sector
GEJ is doin it in Education.
[size=14pt]For the first time Nigeria is getting it rightly done
God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan
GEJ till forever.
[/size]

Tell me why should we go back to days of impunity with the APC goons and clowns

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live GEJ
Long Live DaDon
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by jendoslim(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
See as pple full dis page. ASUU call off d strike students are eager to return to skul. biko... OMO EKSU make una pack ur bag nd baggages na ADO sure pass
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by VivianWatson22: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by nerodenero: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
Eaglets' victory yesterday came at a good time and I am sure the job will be completed this friday.ASUU,oya make una call-off strike before the week runs out oooo.Gradually,November is looking good as there are so many things to look forward to.The end of the year is getting better and better.Gba be!!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by malontee(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why!why!,why?

I was the 1st to create this topic,with hope it hit the front page but all I get is "thread closed"

Nairaland is not encouraging me at all I must confess if news are ment for some people,it should better be stated out,than after browsing or watching the news for updates just to get here to see my effort be in futility.
https://www.nairaland.com/1506931/ASUU-set-call-off-strike

Check my own time and this.

1 Like

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by yemajiteru(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
SB Joji: This means anoda strike come 2014

i tink so, bt i dn't pray so ooo my broda

1 Like

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by PTAwal: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Who the hell do both parties think they are huh. They just wasted 4 G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ months. Mtchwee. Nonsense.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by dubyfranky: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
ASUU doesnt know what they want. Its also obvious that they are not thinking about the welfare of students.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by solotutu(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
1MCN: '...My President..' I think Jonathan is a signpost of humility.
But wait, it's the same hundred billion that's been given to ASUU since over two months. So why protracting the strike action when they'd eventually accept the money and resume work? Ok, maybe they just needed to visit the Aso Villa and have a Presidential handshake. For a meeting that lasted for about 13hrs it means they had two square meals in the villa! O'boy, this na correct strategy. ASUU don folo chop the 1Bn naira food budget for the villa...lol.
Don't mind me. Maybe ASUU just wanted to hear from the horses mouth the full assurance that the FG will definitely be faithful to the pact this time around.
But, chill let me open my suspected political undercurrent to this: for ASUU to be doubly sure of their 1.1trn between 2004 to the next five years, then it has to mobilize itself and its disciples to support Jonathan's re-election in 2015 either overtly or covertly. Otherwise they may have to start this negotiation all over again. Jonathan na master planner. Who say this man na clue-worefa!...lol. Just let the kids return to class shapali
smh. not true,true, not true u right on this one that jona is just playing a political game..I knw.he's waiting till DEC be4 he assures ASUU on d 1.1 trill he promised so as to please some gullible 9jas n gain enuff votes we just all suffering frm political rotteness
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by PTAwal: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Who the hell do the both parties think they are huh. They just wasted 4 G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ months. Mtchwee. Nonsense.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
In Five Years? Meaning ASUU Strike to be called off in 5 years. Is that what they call soon.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by lukasbaker(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
pls go back and read well and see dat implementation will not b a problem because the 1.2trillion will b deposited in cbn.whic means at the said time the monies will b release witout problem...
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Gabreal1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
". . .touched my life in AN unquantifiable wayS"
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Impulse80(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Demdem: I dont expect ASUU to accept anything not inside the 2009 agreement.

If only you can stop envy God go give you admission. But can you? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Holds NEC Meeting Over Strike / How To Ask If PHCN Has Brought Light. / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.