Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years (16830 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years / FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Parsonpikin: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
prem love: Assu should just wait till next year abeg haba
thank God no b ASUU u talk na assu.

1 Like

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by merbenko: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
njuwo: Hahahahahahahahahaha.......Dem neva call off strike see as d news long like say dem don call am off. Na wa o.
grin grin
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
ASUU members re just greedy very very corrupt educated man nd women
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by obayaya(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
raytony: Shebi na wetin him for don do all these while. He left it and was dragging his foot. He didn't see the need to meet them in person all this while. Was he that busy? This is truly not the hallmark of a true leader.

what are the functions of his ministers?

1 Like

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pessimistic brain at work.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by oyedun82(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
raytony: Shebi na wetin him for don do all these while. He left it and was dragging his foot. He didn't see the need to meet them in person all this while. Was he that busy? This is truly not the hallmark of a true leader.
this is a national matter and not family matters where the father takes the final decision the way he wants.

1 Like

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
But they didn't say anything about the earned allowance. Why now? that the one that concerns me oh cos I can't gain from the trillion. We'll continue the strike then. I need my earn allowance rolling in.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Ustec: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
GOOOAAAAALLLL!! !! Finally, FG have
sc0red and it's FG 1-0 ASUU.... It was a lovely pass from Namadi Sambo to GEJ wh0 wasted no time bursting the net and leaving the ASUU keeper Dr. Faggie with no chance to stop the shot! It was a nice build up from David Mark, to Sambo and unto the feets of GEJ who did pretty well... Oh ma worth, #Jon Champion and #Jim Beklyn, u've to admit that the way this game is going, ASUU Wȋ̊ℓ probably get the defeat in this tournament!

Wonderful play though. But the question is can FG maintain the victory in Asso Rock, because ASUU has great qualities of players and has played unbeaten this season, with the record kept, ASUU has beaten FG several times in Asso Rock stadium, they even draw Fc Gabriel Suswam and Fc Anyim Pius Anyim in 'Strike stadium' this season, luckily, this maybe FG turn because they have remain trophiless for 4yrs now since 2009, but let's wait until the final whistle is blown

5 Likes

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
ASUU re greedy corrupt educated people by the way how much earn allowance re they getting now
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by obayaya(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
1025: hahahahahahahahahahaha, we are suffering from documents and agreements this FG signed without checking and now a larger amount has been promised. when it is time to live up to their promises now, stories will change. i do not trust this pdp led govt. they are fraudulent.
the same fuel increment that was aimed at bettering the lives of nigerians is now missing N500B. what a shame of a govt.

actually it's not a larger amount.. the 2009 agreement was 500 billion for 3 years = 1.5 trillion..

the government is suggesting 220 billion for 5 years = 1.1 trillion plus 100 billion for this year.

this is what I expected from them ever since
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by watered(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Demdem: I dont expect ASUU to accept anything not inside the 2009 agreement.
Amugbo! Se eti fagboyo abi?
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by merbenko: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Omerian Consult: Nonsense! They are only creating problems for upcoming administrations. Didn' they say that ASUU's demand will cripple the economy? l know that 2015 was a factor in this decision.
i beleive you dont know the content of the strike. That is why you are ignorant. Formally ASUU want the money and everything in cash, FG said no, we need to renogatiate because we have problem with the Economy now let renegotitae, ASUU said since the economy is at fault ok tell us your agenda , how you guyz will do it.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by dayo23(f): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Memyselfu2009: ASUU re greedy corrupt educated people by the way how much earn allowance re they getting now
na you get your mouth
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by watered(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
merbenko: i beleive you dont know the content of the strike. That is why you are ignorant. Formally ASUU want the money and everything in cash, FG said no, we need to renogatiate because we have problem with the Economy now let renegotitae, ASUU said since the economy is at fault ok tell us your agenda , how you guyz will do it.
Were you at d meeting? grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by dayo23(f): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
watered: Amugbo! Se eti fagboyo abi?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
*heavy sigh* Now I can write my final exams. Hope still dey for NYSC batch A.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Funpeter: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ma_J_Blige:

You must talk sha. Which Nigeria President has ever sought audience with ASUU in resolving the education crises?
None
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Funpeter: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
obayaya:

actually it's not a larger amount.. the 2009 agreement was 500 billion for 3 years = 1.5 trillion..

the government is suggesting 220 billion for 5 years = 1.1 trillion plus 100 billion for this year.

this is what I expected from them ever since
ASUU are not concern by that, na their earned allowance them wan go table for meeting if he pay them or not.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Richiez(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Still waiting for ASUU's response
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by oyedun82(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Memyselfu2009: ASUU members re just greedy very very corrupt educated man nd women
u tried
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by dieold: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=Ustec]GOOOAAAAALLLL!! !! Finally, FG have
sc0red and it's FG 1-0 ASUU.... It was a lovely pass from Namadi Sambo to GEJ wh0 wasted no time bursting the net and leaving the ASUU keeper Dr. Faggie with no chance to stop the shot! It was a nice build up from David Mark, to Sambo and unto the feets of GEJ who did pretty well... Oh ma worth, #Jon Champion and #Jim Beklyn, u've to admit that the way this game is going, ASUU Wȋ̊ℓ probably get the defeat in this tournament!

Wonderful play though. But the question is can FG maintain the victory in Asso Rock, because ASUU has great qualities of players and has played unbeaten this season, with the record kept, ASUU has beaten FG several times in Asso Rock stadium, they even draw Fc Gabriel Suswam and Fc Anyim Pius Anyim in 'Strike stadium' this season, luckily, this maybe FG turn because they have remain trophiless for 4yrs now since 2009, but let's wait until the final whistle is blown
see wetin PES dey do you. SMH
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Evasmilling guy: So finally we re going bck to school soon

Four months! One semester!

Dont be too sure dude! The strike might not end soon. Dont forget ASUU has harden minds among thier members. Besides, am having these feelings that the strike is not ending soon as being propagated!
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by kglamour(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
dimples*:

Birthday mate!
bedday mate. happy celebration.
how we go do ham na wink[quote author=dimples*]
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by kglamour(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
BrightCar: O boy, also thank free etisalata/mtn/airtel mb. Wishing u more life in NL
thanks pal, I wish you the same. But mind u, there is nothing free on earth. I pay my subscription gidigan per month
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by kglamour(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
malon tee: Why!why!,why?

I was the 1st to create this topic,with hope it hit the front page but all I get is "thread closed"

Nairaland is not encouraging me at all I must confess if news are ment for some people,it should better be stated out,than after browsing or watching the news for updates just to get here to see my effort be in futility.
https://www.nairaland.com/1506931/ASUU-set-call-off-strike

Check my own time and this.
heyaaaaaaaa.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by johnwarax(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ma_J_Blige:

Yes, I do, everyday in Abuja.

Hmmmm. Is the subsidy funds meant for only Abuja? Mehn God bless Ghana. undecided B-)
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by johnwarax(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
Samgreguc:
hahaha..... I don't think you'v eva lead an organization as demanding by just 25% of the presidency of Nigeria, if you'v done, then I think you really don't know the reason for your vice,deputy, sec. Gen or assist. Sec. Gen. Or even a commitee.
He busy settling the requirements of his post but had time to go on pilgrimage..
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Reference(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
RedBenson: It's well only untill then and after then! Fg, dont make promises u wont implement when it's time. All is well!

These fears show that we are not ready for the path to the good things we seek to enjoy. If we go about recognising and building institutions then we will not have these problems. Afterall should the National Assembly not be part of this process. Don't they vett budgets. Will they not raise questions if these amounts are not appropriated. Will they not remain in power even if the entire executive is removed.

It is when we think and thus act that President Jonathan is solely responsible for the malaise and the solutions that we arrogate more powers than necessary or desirable. That's why it took so long and cost so much.

There are far too many people in government that do nothing impactful except consume a disproportionately high percentage of our resources. Our fears should be that we all permit this.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by basilo101: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
omenka: Help me ask them o Egbon Musiwa. The oaf has never been and may never be a man of his word.
the buses full evriwia 4 enugu here na.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
It will b very wasteful n unbearable if after meeting with president the strike is not call off,I don't really trust this ASUU members,who knows what they will say next,let them shift ground,they have lost public sympathy,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / ASUU Holds NEC Meeting Over Strike / Abu Zaria 2007/2008 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.