Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years (16831 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years / FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by uzeba(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
pls ASUU wer askin 4 der own money, nw is time
4 student to ask 4 theirs, we r not goin back
unles fg nd ASUU call us to have our own meetin
in villa, who no like turkey leps
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by dayo23(f): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Memyselfu2009: ASUU re greedy corrupt educated people by the way how much earn allowance re they getting now
na you get your mouth
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by obayaya(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Funpeter: ASUU are not concern by that, na their earned allowance them wan go table for meeting if he pay them or not.

yeah.. I was bothered about that as I didn't see it on the agreement.. but if ASUU insists on the earned allowances, then they're only showing Nigeria that their main concern is their pocket..

I don't think they want that.. so I think they will accept this offer
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bossforeva: In Five Years? Meaning ASUU Strike to be called off in 5 years. Is that what they call soon.
I guess u just finished writing ur COMMON ENTRANCE exam...
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Kingspin(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
I thought ASUU said everything should be done now. Rubbish, while not wait for the infrastructures to come this years. Demanding without common sense. FG said go and kick off ASUU replied WE want everything now. Is ASUU chairman a child. Dnt call off the strike wait untill all structures is in place. ASUU use you head oo.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by merbenko: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
oyedun82: u tried
like you dey my mine ooo shocked
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Kingspin(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
phayvorr: I guess u just finished writing ur COMMON ENTRANCE exam...
Take it easy that is ASUU mind set that everything must be in place today ie no stone will be left on-turn before they can call off the strike and some of you were shouting YES' go on ASUU common sense should tell you that ASUU demand is not a day job not even 2 years work but a step by step approach inline with their committment. It should be an Academic struggle not a political one.They should have demanded and stated as part of the agreement that FG should release so and so sum of money every years for the upgrade of all universities that one is understandable but to say that everything must be meant at once or today before calling off the strike is amateur and such is not dialogue. Wait and see whether FG would grant the whole demand by ASUU.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Samgreguc(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
igbsam: If Jonathan refused to fulfill his promises of
1.1trillion naira, and ASUU comes back to call for another Strike,
walahi, this time around Na Thunder go strike ASUU and all its members
dead. Can't they see jonathan is using his idea as a politician on them ?
Why not settle for the 2009 and forget about any extra promises. I been
dey support ASUU but now, i can see clear that they are just a bunch of
mumus....Wasted 4months of Student's life sitting at home idle.
its not easy to pay accumulated debt but easy to pay non accumulated current debt...
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Samgreguc(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
dr_joshua2000: But they didn't say anything about the earned
allowance. Why now? that the one that concerns me oh cos I can't gain
from the trillion. We'll continue the strike then. I need my earn
allowance rolling in.
now I c its in ur blood..... disgracing Doctors everywhere...... mtcheew...
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Samgreguc(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
johnwarax: He busy settling the requirements of his post but had time to go on pilgrimage..
kaih! who gave you that name John? common, take it away and bear Warax or Wara... for its d best for someone who thinks likke you...
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by ajasa4link: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kingspin:
Take it easy that is ASUU mind set that everything must be in place today ie no stone will be left on-turn before they can call off the strike and some of you were shouting YES' go on ASUU common sense should tell you that ASUU demand is not a day job not even 2 years work but a step by step approach inline with their committment. It should be an Academic struggle not a political one.They should have demanded and stated as part of the agreement that FG should release so and so sum of money every years for the upgrade of all universities that one is understandable but to say that everything must be meant at once or today before calling off the strike is amateur and such is not dialogue. Wait and see whether FG would grant the whole demand by ASUU.
WTF!... THIS PERSON NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT WHERE HE SHOULD BE FED "BRIGHTER GRAMMAR " Day and night for a period of 4weeks

Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Samgreguc(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
basilo101:
the buses full evriwia 4 enugu here na.
no mind d guy jor....... e full for k.d here self.... 40 box to where we bin dey pay 80 box to go
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Demdem(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
watered: Amugbo! Se eti fagboyo abi?

Are u ok?
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by ollyruffy: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
This means yearly strike from 2014 for the next five years as FG of today dont keep to this kind of agreement.

The only way those thieflicians can honour such agreement is if and only if they are mandated to enrol all their children in nigerian and government owned universities.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by Dubemkelly(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Chineke na ur belly I dey hang...I must graduate ijn. Amen
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by OrigamiIII: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2013
temi4fash: I just hope d various university management will not sabotage FG's effort on d universities by diverting d various monies to their various pkts...

People like you are the kind of people giving our people bad name.Government cannot trust her citizens because people like you make indicting insinuations about our peoples integrity.Please stop this horrible attitude and change for the best.
Re: FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years by crackhouse(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2013
another money in the pipeline waiting to be squandered. to become VC now will be like person running for the president. I hail una o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Ask If PHCN Has Brought Light. / ASUU Holds NEC Meeting Over Strike / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.