Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

James The Lagos Boy - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / James The Lagos Boy (8596 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / E-books Download: James Hardley Chase / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2013

The Figure could now be fully seen when he switched on the light,he was putting on his white overall, something like earpiece was hanging in his ear which I later discovered was a stethoscope,by this time our lips had been dis-engaged,my hands have retreated.

"What's going on here"he said calmly

"Nothing sir,the patient told me to switch off the light,and when I switched it off I went to check his temperature"she lied smoothly without stammering or giving any sign that would make her get caught

"Ohhh,alright but why were you guys so close"he inquired further

"He told me he wanted to tell me something but he couldn't talk loudly,so I moved my ear close to him so I could hear"she lied perfectly this time,I was shocked. 'This girl na badoo oo' I thought to myself

"So what did he tell you"he asked again,this man should get out already nawh,I hate him already

"He said he was hungry"she replied calmly,I was disappointed in myself,see how she lied her way out of a difficult situation. Unlike me,they will always catch me. I made a mental note to commend her later.

"Okay,you can now go,I want to talk to the patient"

"Alright sir"she said and catwalked out of my ward,the doctor shifted his attention to me,but I wasn't ready to talk to him. 'Stupid annoying doctor' I thought to myself

"How are you feeling"the doctor asked a google question,"Go and ask yar'adua"I wished I said that tho. I just closed my eyes so that he would think I've slept and he would get out,the sight of him alone is annoying,'mood spoiler'. When he thought I've slept off,he just bull-walked out of the ward,then I opened my eyes and waited for my 'nurse caro' to come back but she didn't. I slept off,when I woke up in the morning I saw my mom sitting on my bed,she came to take me home. I went to the toilet to dress up,when I was through we went home. My mom left immediately she dropped me at home.

"Home sweet home" I said to myself,I played game,ate and started playing music through the home theatre,Segun came to my house later in the day.

"Dude what happened to you nawh"he asked

"Nothing,did I tell you anything was wrong with me?"I feigned ignorance

"But you were at the hospital yesterday"he said

"Oh that,thieves came to my house the day before yesterday,and you know how stubborn I can be,then I started struggling with one of them,when I conquered one of them,the other two came at me,then hit the bottom of the bullet on my head"I lied

"Ahh,that's risky,what if they decided to shoot at you"he said

"Well,they didn't. I don't like talking about it,it makes me uncomfortable. Please. Let's change the topic"i

"Aii man"

"When are you going to uk"I asked him

"Probably Next month,why do you ask"

"Well,I'm also going in the next three weeks"

"Like seriously,hmmm we can go together,cos I already have my visa so I can go whenever I want"he said excitedly

"What about Grace?"

"She's also going next..."he said before a loud knock on the door interrupted our conversation,I stood up to go check who's there,lo and behold, Chinedu and Emeka
Re: James The Lagos Boy by ifyeky(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2013
Hehehehehehe! He who fights &run away lives 2 fight anoda day. Ur own don be!
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2013
if they came to fight,it will be two vs two but Segun is an ajebuta oo
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2013
"Chinedu and Emeka"I exclaimed,they gave me the 'you are in soup' type of smile. All these igbo boys gan self. I decided to form james bond.

"What do you guys want"I asked them with a look of 'I no send you'

"We hear say you sick"Emeka said,so you guys thought it would be the perfect time to beat the hell outta me abi,I thought to myself but still decided to act tough

"And so"I replied coldly

"We just come greet you"Chinedu said

"Aii thanks,you've greeted me. What else?"I was starting to feel at ease until I saw the look on their face,it was pure hatred,I knew they craved for revenge,so I better play my cards right.

"Okay" they both said in unison,turned and started going,then Emeka said,"no think say we no go still revenge oo". I didn't even want to know if they were gone or not,I just entered and locked the door with key,Segun was nowhere to be found,then I called his name and started searching for him,I discovered that the door to my room was opened,then I entered the room and I saw something under the bed. I thought it was an animal,then I took a shoe at the north corner of my room and threw it at whatever was under my bed, "ouch"Segun screamed,I was shocked

"Dude,what were you doing under my bed"I asked

"Nothing I'm just looking for something"he replied,I couldn't hold back my laughter,it was a crazy type of laughter that could annoy anyone.

"So you were hiding"I laughed then continued "why were you hiding,it's not like they could do anything to you"

"Well,let's just say I don't like being involved in a brawl,its your problem,its you against them"he said firmly,my laughter stopped suddenly,so I can't even trust this guy,assuming a fight scene unfolded,that's how they would have beaten me to pulp,and he would just be under the bed. Well,its really my problem. We didn't talk about it anymore and he after a while he went home.

TWO WEEKS LATER

It was less than five days for me to travel,my visa and all other documents were already ready,I was at home this tuesday and I was very bored so I decided to go to Segun's house. When I got to his beautiful compound,the ever hateful gateman look at me scornfully,I already know why he hated me. It was because of Funmi,the gateman had a crush on Funmi,like they were in the same level. When I got to Segun's parlour,I didn't see him there so I knew he's gonna be in his room,as I walked to his room I started hearing moaning sounds,hmmm Segun is at it again,'well let me just peep through the lock hole in order for me not to spoil his fun'. I cleaned my eye when I saw the person he was banging ferociously,it was Funmi.
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Sugarbabekemi(f): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2013
Gobe go happen between segun nd james be dat o, some gals sha can cause commotion angry
Re: James The Lagos Boy by tmamuda(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
X generatn gals anywhere services de.
Re: James The Lagos Boy by ifyeky(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2013
grin omor see Gobe!
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2013
We no dey together again nawh
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Emperortj93(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
D tin no supose pain u again nah.... Since u don already free her cheap bottom, guy keep givin us moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
I couldn't take my eye away,even tho we weren't together anymore,a blind man could tell that I was pained,really pained. I thought of what to do,but nothing came to my head,I didn't know when I opened the door,they were too engrossed in the shii they were doing that they didn't even notice when I opened the door,then I shouted 'SEGUN',they were both shocked,then they turned simultaneously,Funmi couldn't look me in the eyes while Segun just looked at me and smile,he wasn't even feeling remorseful,they were both nek3d,but funmi had quickly wrapped the blanket over her tempting body,I went out in annoyance without saying a word. I wanted to go home but they will know that I was pained,then I sat in the parlour,both of them came to the parlour about 7 minutes later after they've both dressed up,Segun was wearing a simple black round neck top and a short while funmi was wearing a navy blue gown that hugged her endowments dearly,the gown revealed her thigh,they were really fresh and for once I regretted breaking up with her.

"Hi"funmi greeted

"How are you doing?"I replied as calmly as I could

"I'm doing great,you?"

"Same"I replied,she could now look me in the eye like I didn't just catch her on the bed with my friend,she's trying to behave like nothing happened,Segun was by her side holding her hand as she talked to me,that annoyed me the more

"That's nice"she said

"K" I cut the conversation short,there was a sharp pain in her eyes,then Segun told me he wanted to go and shower,leaving only me and Funmi in the parlour. who does that?

"You seem annoyed"she pushed further

"Why would I be"I tried to be calm,but the truth was that she was annoying me the more with every word that came out of her mouth

"You know you were the one that ended our relationship"she said curtly,she has pushed me to the wall,it's now my turn to face and lash the tears outta her pretty eyes or so I thought

"Was that what turned you to a public service bit*h?"I lashed out

"Pardon?"She replied surprisingly

"Yeah you heard me right,you are just an harlot who snatched her best friend's boyfriend"I said raising my voice a little,I could see the sad look on her face and I knew if I pushed further a little,the tears will have a free passage down her cheeks,when she didn't reply I continued,"so judge yourself,what does that make you? Maybe those guys that were even threatening me were also having their fun with you"

"Hey,its ok. Who do you think you are to talk to me like that,you are just a coward who can't stand for his girl,and here you are blaming me for your shiity cowardice,I'm the owner of myself and I can do whatever I want,you had better get that in your dumb skull,fu**king assho*le" she screamed at me,after getting to her feet,and Segun came into the parlour just then

"Hey nigga,keep it cool,have you forgotten you were the one that broke up with her,don't come to my house and start creating scene,ok?" I was agitated,I haven't recovered from what funmi said to me,and segun was telling me indirectly that I ain't welcome to his house,I couldn't talk,my mouth have gotten malaria suddenly,after a minute of silence I managed to talk.

"How am I to be sure you weren't making up with her right before we broke up,you know she's a bleeping harlot,we never can..." A slap interrupted my speech
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
@sugarbabe abi nawh,the way you almost caused gobe between me and dotun

@emperor e go stil pain small oo

@ifyeky abi nawh

@tmamuda yes oo
Re: James The Lagos Boy by tmamuda(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Na true she talk. Dnt leave ur gal bhind. Bt dnt take dat advantage 2 parade around. B calm n blieve in utd.
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Sugarbabekemi(f): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Me ke? I can't fit try it o smiley
Folarinwazzy: @sugarbabe abi nawh,the way you almost caused gobe between me and dotun

@emperor e go stil pain small oo

@ifyeky abi nawh

@tmamuda yes oo
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Dhortunn(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Folarin, i just keep loving the flow in this story.
Bless you boss!
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2013

I held my face,the slap wasn't that painful it was more like she just slapped me playfully,but I discovered that my eye was teary,a whole Lagos boy like me,I stood up and decided to go home so that the tears won't fall from my eyes and I didn't want to fall my hand,but as I stood up Segun stepped in front of Funmi so as to protect her if I decide to give her a straight slap,but I knew better. I wouldn't like to go to jail for murder at my young age cos I knew if I had slapped her in my present condition she would have died. I looked at both of them sadly,and they gave me a 'you better get out' look. I decided to respect my old age and get out,as I stepped out of the parlour into the compound,I saw the gateman,when he saw the look on my face,he shone his rotten black teeth,I didn't bother giving him a second look,I just walked out, I was in deep thought as I walked that I didn't notice when a car honed.

A deadly slap on my cheek from behind
interrupted my silly thought,I was annoyed and ready to vent all my anger on whoever slapped me,but I didn't know I was already in another world,the slap was too deadly,when I eventually managed to turn,I saw a man in an army uniform,I forgot all about my anger immediately,

"I've been honing for a long time now and you are walking majestically on a main road like it's your father parlour"he screamed and I looked around,that was when I noticed I was on a main road,I wanted to apologise but I couldn't open my mouth,my mouth had caught malaria,that was the effect of the terrible slap,by this time a little hold up had been caused by the soldier car but no one dared question him,the fear of a soldier is the beginning of wisdom or so I think.

"I see you don't have any thing to say"the soldier screamed and I wanted to say 'I'm sorry sir' but I still couldn't talk,the man was tall,well built,huge and wide.

"Razaq,Kazeem make una come bundle this idiot inside the car"he shouted and two well built men wearing army uniform came out of the toyota camry,just then I saw my dad friend car,and he was staring at us,then I waved to him to come and help me but he turned his face to another direction,that's life for you. The two men rough handled me,and when I was proving stubborn one of the kicked me with his boot,I haven't felt the kind of pain I felt when he hit me all through my life. I screamed and all the people on the road were just staring at me,by this time I've already lost my 'James the lagos boy' title cos the tears in my eye was flowing like water from a valley. After they've bundled me to the back seat of the car,the both men were at the two ends of my side,they started giving me different types of slap,when I faint,another slap will wake me up then another slap will make me faint again, when we got to their destination,by the structure of the buildings there I knew it was a barrack.

"Oyah bring him down"the main soldier who was probably their leader screamed after he had parked somewhere

"Yes sir"the other soldiers replied in unison,but they didn't bring me out they threw me out rather

The leader then screamed,"start doing frog jump" no one need to tell me to obey him,I started doing the frog jump,after 15 minutes I was already tired and I fell down,but the other two soldiers kicked me in unison,i literally got energy from the pain of their kick,their both was probably made of metal,I frog jumped for about an hour,I couldn't take it no more,the leader have gone by now and the other two soldiers were busy eating suya,I could feel that I'm about to pass out,but the thought of the slap I would receive was enough for me to look for another alternative. After what seemed like a century the leader came out,he has changed his cloth to a polo and nicker,I didn't have time to assess the features of my surrounding,just when the man looked at me and had a 'satisfied' look on his face,he told me to go. As I was limping in a hurry to get out of the surrounding,I saw Funmi and a girl walking towards my direction,I was beginning to notice Funmi was a bad luck,what is she doing here

"Daddy"the girl with funmi called out and ran to go and hug the leader,that was when it occurred to me that the girl was the leader's daughter. Funmi started crying when she saw me

WHAT THE F"UCK
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
NICE 1 BROOOO...
MORE UPDATES!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: James The Lagos Boy by smithe113(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
wow.....dis stori is awesome......keep it up
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
@readone and smith thanks
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
When Funmi saw me she started crying,why the hell is she crying,at first I thought she was crying out of sympathy because of how I looked at presently ,when the other girl saw that Funmi was crying,she walked up to Funmi and asked why she was crying,then they said stuffs to each other which I couldn't hear,instead of me to have gone already I didn't know what made me stay,it was probably because of my fractured ankle,the kick the soldier gave me on my knee must have caused the damage.

"Why are you still here?"The leader asked me,paused for a mili second and continued "do you still want to frog jump" I still couldn't speak so I nodded my head in disapproval,then he turned his attention towards his daughter and Funmi.

"Racheal,what's wrong with your friend?what's with the sudden outburst" the leader asked her daughter,but she didn't reply immediately. Instead,she gave me a deadly cold look,I was frightened by the look.

"This pervert here molested my friend"she said pointing to me,I was surprised and I looked behind but saw no one

"What?"The soldier screamed and I saw the look on his face,it was rage and anger

"Is that true?"the leader asked Funmi and I prayed that her reply should be no but to my utmost disbelieve she said, "YES"

Then the man shifted his attention back to me and asked,
"Is it true"my mind was in another planet and I didn't know when I nodded in approval,that was the greatest mistake of life,when I noticed that I nodded in approval,I wanted to say,"no sir I didn't" but I still couldn't talk due to the slap I received from the leader some hours ago. The leader eyes were red,the other two soldiers were already walking towards my direction,I knew I was done for,I quickly remembered all the advise my parents advised me and I promised myself to comply with it if I survive this Shiii,I could bet I saw a smile on Funmi face as the leader hit the iron part of his belt on my head,I saw my sister,brother,mom and dad in my head and staggered backward, I was raked down by the soldiers behind me and the three well built soldiers continued beating me till blood gushed out of everywhere on my body including my pores,Funmi and her Friend couldn't withstand the sight anymore and they started begging the obviously angry men,after funmi and her friend begged them for a while,they left me alone the pain I was feeling was unbearable,I felt like I was about to rest in peace. I tried to stand up but all the bones in my body were either broken or fractured,I rolled on the floor in pain,my once neat white polo was now covered in blood,then slowly I closed my eyes till everything was black. I woke up in a hospital seeing bandages on every part of my body,then someone walked in a minute later,I couldn't see very well because of the pain i was feeling,but when the person came closer,it was Funmi. I started shaking like a jellyfish. THE FEAR OF FUNMI WAS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2013
Funmi came in looking like an angel but I knew better that she's a devil,looks do deceive,'did they send this girl to me' I thought to myself. I was already shaking,I didn't know when I became scared of her,I tested my voice by saying,

"What do you want?"I could now talk,I almost jumped up in excitement,that was when I noticed that drips were on my right and left hand connected through the vein,but I thought it was only the left hand that they connect drip to,was my issue that severe. 'It definitely was' I thought to myself when I remembered how I was beaten.

"Nothing,I just came to say hi"she said calmly

"I don't need you here"I shouted at me,paused then remembered that she told her Friend I molested her,then continued,"by the way when did I ever molest you? And how did I even get here? Do my parents know I'm here?"I asked her tons of questions at once

"Firstly,Racheal Father brought you here when you passed out,I think you should call your parents they will be really worried,you've passed out for two days"she said avoiding the molestation question excellently

"WHAT"I screamed,paused then continued,"Two days,and you people were stupid enough not to even tell my parents,do you know how worried they would be,do you guys even care?"I said,I was too weak to keep shouting,I was already wearing the hospital wear and my phone was in the chinoks I wore the day I met the soldiers. Then I saw my cloth at the far end of the ward. And I saw Funmi still standing in front of my bed,'what was she still doing here?' I thought to myself

"Would you get out already"I shouted and felt a sharp pain in my abdomen region,I held my abdomen and I knew I shouldn't shout anymore

"James,I'm sorry for what I did to you,believe me when I say I still love you,all I did was just out of emotional distress"she pleaded

"Love Who? Are you insane or what? Didn't you hear when I told you to get out?"I said calmly still holding my abdomen and she saw this

"Are you alright"she asked

"Just get the hell out and I'd be alright"I replied

"Aii,if that's what you want"she shouted and I could see she was already angry,who cares tho,'where the hell are all these nurses,they should come and send this harlot away' I thought to myself,after a while of looking at me scornfully,she left my ward,I must confessed,the look made me afraid of her,just then a nurse came in and asked after my health then I told her I was okay and I asked her to help me get my chinoks,when she gave me, my wallet and phone weren't there anymore,what did I expect,I was happy that I didn't have much in my wallet and the phone that was missing was my bold 5 not q10. That was the least of my problem right now,and I asked the nurse to lend me her phone and she explained that she doesn't have the right to but after I begged her for a while,she reluctantly lent me. I dialled my mom number immediately and she picked immediately the phone rang,like she had been expecting a call,

"Hello"she said hastily from the other end of the line

"Hello ma,this is James"

"James,where have you been?,we've been looking for you since the day before yesterday,but your dad Friend told us he saw a military man take you away in his car and he couldn't get the plate number of the car so we've been looking for you at every barrack we know"

"Ma,I'm at.."I looked at the nurse and she got the message,she whispered newgate to me,"newgate hospital"

"Oh my God,what are you doing there? What happened to you? Where's it?"she asked and after a detailed description from the nurse I explained to my mom how she would get there. Then I hung up,I wasn't ready to be questioned cos I have no idea of what to say. The nurse left after I thanked her.

About an hour later,someone opened the door to my ward,it was the leader and his two boys, boys or dogs
Re: James The Lagos Boy by tmamuda(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Eyah James. funmi, hmmm jst dnt 2 wat 2 say.
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2013
Una no wan comment abi
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Emperortj93(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Oya i don comment... More update plsssssss
Re: James The Lagos Boy by smithe113(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2013
intersting update....i hope say dis funmi gal no go kill u sha
Re: James The Lagos Boy by smithe113(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Folarinwazzy where art thou......abeg come sama us wit update na
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Trijay: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Make dis guy com update b4 I send chinedu n Emeka 2 am o undecidedMake dis guy com update b4 I send chinedu n Emeka 2 am o
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
The leader and his dogs entered and went to a corner at the left end of the room for reasons unknown to me,the leader was wearing a polo shirt and chinoks while his dogs were putting on their normal military wear.

"How are you feeling?" The leader asked,why the hell are you asking me a stupid question when you were responsible for me being in this hospital,I thought to my self,but I decided to answer him so as for him not to tell his dogs to deal with me,because if they as much as lay a finger on me,that's a first class ticket to heaven

"I'm feeling fine sir,thank you sir"I said,I didn't even know why I was been unnecessary polite

"That's good"the leader said calmly. Just then my mom and Dad came in.

"James,what happened to you,are you alright"my mom said after she had gotten to my bad space,she was almost crying when she saw my condition,I was about to talk when my dad shouted,

"Who did this to you?"then I shifted my eye to the leader and his boys direction,ghen ghen just like action film,my dad and mom eyes shifted to the direction in slow motion. When my dad and the leader eyes met,there was tension in the air,but I prayed silently that my dad shouldn't take any action at that moment,cos if he does,he will join me in the hospital soon enough. My dad eyes were red,I could feel the rage as he walked up to the Soldier,his fist was set,he walked with so much confidence and I was starting to believe in him,when he got to the corner where the leader and his boys stood,he offered the leader his hand,and they shook hands. What has just happened.

"I know James is a stubborn boy and needs to be taught lesson sometimes,I know you are a very responsible man just by seeing you and I don't wanna know the reason you did this to him,but I know you didn't do this for no reason. Infact,thank you so much for teaching him some manners"my dad blurted out,my mom and I looked eachother,what has just happened,was this not baba James that just spoke.

"Baba James,what are you saying"my mom asked annoyed,when she got no reply,she continued "weren't you the person that said you would deal with the people that laid a finger on James"

"Look woman,I don't know what you are talking about,I'd like to leave for work now,take care of your stubborn son"then he shifted his attention to the leader and his men "gentlemen,I'm going to work now,thanks once more"he said while shaking hands with them. When he was through,he looked at me somehow,the look on his face couldn't be read. The leader and his dogs didn't ever say anything all through his stay,he left immediately my dad left.

When my mom asked for what happened,I told her the story without including that Funmi was the cause I was depressed on the road,and that it was Funmi that made them beat me to this extent. She felt sorry for me,when it was 12pm,my mom left telling me she wanted to go and get some stuffs for me. Segun came in immediately my mom left. 'Why I'm I seeing the people I don't wanna see',I said to myself.

"Sup dude"he finally said after staring at me for sometime,when he got no response,he continued,"Nigga,I'm really sorry,I know what I did was wrong but I hope you forgive me,think of our past together"

'Is that all you got',I said to myself,I knew it wasn't time to forgive him even tho I was very happy he came around,I wanted to ask him how he knew I was in an hospital but I didn't want to talk to him.

"Please leave"was all I could say

"Hmmmm...aii man,I'd come later"he said smiling

"Whatever,just get your as''s outta my ward"I screamed and he got the message,he left me alone for good. I slept off some meaning later only to see 3 full armed soldiers led by my dad.
Re: James The Lagos Boy by smithe113(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Ghen ghen......the comin back of "abijawara bi ekun"
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Frankenstein: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Interesting story
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Emperortj93(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dis is d part i usually enjoy most cos ma grandfather once told me dat "revenge is sweetest when dish cold"........ Btw, good work james 'the lagos boy indeed'
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Frankenstein: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
James has gone AWOL.
Re: James The Lagos Boy by tmamuda(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Last sentences shld b some MINUTES later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Attach A Downloadable File On My Website / Etisalat Flash Fiction 2016 Shortlist- Top 50( Nairalanders Rep us wella) / Dental Mental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.