Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis (5811 Views)

Banning Nomadic Cattle Rearing, Violation Of 1999 Constitution – Fulani Chiefs / Afenifere Calls For Stoppage Of Fulani Cattle Rearing Activities In Yorubaland / FG And Senate Should Ban Nomadic Cattle Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by Ugom38(f): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2013
just waste of paper and ink,the cattle rearers this info was made for,can they read ?
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by tinuolababy(f): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2013
Ugom38: just waste of paper and ink,the cattle rearers this info was made for,can they read ?

Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by akhis: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Ugom38: just waste of paper and ink,the cattle rearers this info was made for,can they read ?

most of their colleagues are here in nairaland. They will spread the news.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by nagoma(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2013

1. They do not request for schools because they don't know it's use.
2. They do not request for modern houses, they are happy in their huts.
3. They do not request for roads and airports for they treck the length and breadth of Nigeria tending to their cattle.
4. They do not request for electricity for they have enough light in the fires they make at night. No fridge , no TV and ACs for them. They are contented.
4. They do not ask for pipeborne water as long as the streams and ponds in the bush have water in them, they are fine.
5. The do not ask for banks as the little cash they own can be kept in pocket.

All they ask for is a grazing field for their cattle and we are working hard angrily and wickedly to ensure that they are denied even that.
Are we really human?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by jmaine: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

3. They do not request for roads and airports for they treck the length and breadth of Nigeria tending to their cattle.
4. They do not request for electricity for they have enough light in the fires they make at night. No fridge , no TV and ACs for them. They are contented.
4. They do not ask for pipeborne water as long as the streams and ponds in the bush have water in them, they are fine.

All they ask for is a grazing field for their cattle and we are working hard angrily and wickedly to ensure that they are denied even that.
Are we really human?

Not at the expense of millions rendered uncomfortable with their archaic and dangerous grazing etiquette.

That nonsense needs to stop.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by nagoma(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
jmaine:

Not at the expense of millions rendered uncomfortable with their archaic and dangerous grazing etiquette.
That nonsense needs to stop.

One of the angry and wicked. Don't you think they have a place in Nigeria? I know you can eat imported gbomo and even meat.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by pazienza(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

Are we really human?

So true, eyaa! We are all victims of Nigeria failed leadership.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by jmaine: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

One of the angry and wicked. Don't you think they have a place in Nigeria? I know you can eat imported gbomo and even meat.

I did rather be angry and a very wicked one, having values for other people rights to enjoy their heritage and peace; than being a cheerful serial aggressor and cold blooded murderer

They have a place like the overwhelming rest of us spanning millions, yet you don't see us going round destroying peoples properties and maiming lives with the slightest provocation.

Kudos to the Ogun State Govt for such a bold move.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by kenzspunpy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
nku5: Gbam! This is how serious governments deal with this menace

God bless you. And some people thinking from their anus would say APC governors are clueless. Osun state govt has already built a ranch. This is what is called decisive action and this is how serious governments think. Not setting up useless committees. I live in that area and I know how these Cattle rearers carry out robbery attacks motorists. Government should give them designated cattle routes/ grazing areas and any one found running foul of the law should be prosecuted and dealt with. The time has come for serious policy enforcement in this country. Well done OGSG!
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

Are we really human?
Every Nigerian who requires land pays for it . Grazing cattle is BUSINESS they sell the cows and make money. So if they want to graze cattle they should BUY land and plant food for their animals. Moving animals from place to place is not acceptable for several reasons.

There is a public health concern to the unregulated movement of animals. the reasons some animals have not traditionally been raised in the south is they are vulnerable to many diseases which can also affect humans
Animals are hosts for several infectious diseases which they spread to local insects and smaller animals. Cattle are a particular host for Tuberculosis,Trypanosomiasis and Babesiosis whih can endanger human health. Fulani have their own states of origin let them graze there. If they want to graze in the south they should buy land and stay at One location and not move animals about on foot. The droppings of an animal infected with TB on the ground will remain infectious to other animals e.g "bushmeat" for decades
Many Ijaw fishermen have their riverine livelihoods destroyed in "National Interest". Have they been resettled to Lake Chad or Argungu to carry on fishing.
No one has a right to other peoples land and they have to buy land if they need it just like other farmers.

As a southerner if I decide to start raising cattle today I will buy land so why should it be different for others. Will they accept it in Sokoto or Kano if I suddenly arrive with 10000 pigs asking for wallowing grounds for my pigs

It is the duty of government to help its citizens but cattle grazing is NOT a problem of Southern Nigeria. We do not have a history or culture of cattle grazing .We are happy to buy Cattle from abroad if need be. We see no reason why our governments should create grazing reserves just like no state in the north would create reserves for pigs.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by nduchucks: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
The truth of the matter is that, a judge, preferably an indigene of Ogun state, will render this pronouncement by Ogun State government as unconstinution, null, and void. In the meantime, lets see how they will communmicate the so-called rule to the nomads and how they plan to enforce the ban.

This is a dumb move by another dumb governor.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by Ryda(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ogun state ban cattle rearers from ogun...now those Adamus and their cattle don decamp to lagos state angry
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
ndu_chucks: The truth of the matter is that, a judge, preferably an indigene of Ogun state, will render this pronouncement by Ogun State government as unconstinution, null, and void. In the meantime, lets see how they will communmicate the so-called rule to the nomads and how they plan to enforce the ban.

This is a dumb move by another dumb governor.
Go and study the constitution. I don't think you understand what you are talking about. There are two simple legal issues here.
1. Tresspass. No one has a right to use or be present on land that they do not own so if the Cattle rearers do not own the land they have no right to use it. The question is is the land a "NO MAN'S LAND"? It makes no difference whether it is Cows or pigs there is no RIGHT to take animals unto land you don't own.This is not complex at all. You cannot take your cows to feed in the National Stadium,Aso Rock or ANY OTHER PLACE unless you own it. Even if you own it this is still not guaranteed unless the area is DESIGNATED for agriculture. So you cannot keep a herd of cows in Most GRAs etc. Government power is Enormous

2. Public health and quarantine issues. Government can (I don't know whether Ogun has) make laws about HOW animals are moved e.g we have pretty much the same constitution as the US . The laws governing the movement of live animals or even meat/vegetable products are not the same governing those for biscuits and candy. So you cannot move animals on foot across state boundaries and more important government can licence operatives,require them to test their animals for disease and have the power to cull entire flocks also require herd owners to have Insurance so that if a cull becomes necessary Insurers will pay. Insurers too will impose their own condititions too. Government can Insist on so many things that are not being done now to REGULATE the movement of animals and to ensure they do not pose a risk to the public.
Goverment can legislate that EVERY cattle that enters their state have a logbook detailing Birth,Immunization and travel History.
Government can and should insist on Screening of every Cow (for a fee of course) for disease and have the power to cull when required.

So there is so much that can be done to sanitize the sector. using the law

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

Everyone has a place.Everyone has an ancestral land. Where is the land of these people? If they are truly Nigerians then they must have a STATE OF ORIGIN

You cannot say because your land is no longer sustaining your livelihood you must take from others. Maybe they should start buying land and growing food . The growing population of Nigeria means that we would probably need as much land as the whole of West Africa to sustain cattle if we feed them by nomadic grazing. We have to look at other models. Besides Catlle grazing is a business not a charity.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by CastleandGreen: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
No worry na dem dem APC people.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by nagoma(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
0monnakoda:
Every Nigerian who requires land pays for it . Grazing cattle is BUSINESS they sell the cows and make money. So if they want to graze cattle they should BUY land and plant food for their animals. Moving animals from place to place is not acceptable for several reasons.

There is a public health concern to the unregulated movement of animals. the reasons some animals have not traditionally been raised in the south is they are vulnerable to many diseases which can also affect humans
Animals are hosts for several infectious diseases which they spread to local insects and smaller animals. Cattle are a particular host for Tuberculosis,Trypanosomiasis and Babesiosis whih can endanger human health. Fulani have their own states of origin let them graze there. If they want to graze in the south they should buy land and stay at One location and not move animals about on foot. The droppings of an animal infected with TB on the ground will remain infectious to other animals e.g "bushmeat" for decades
Many Ijaw fishermen have their riverine livelihoods destroyed in "National Interest". Have they been resettled to Lake Chad or Argungu to carry on fishing.
No one has a right to other peoples land and they have to buy land if they need it just like other farmers.

As a southerner if I decide to start raising cattle today I will buy land so why should it be different for others. Will they accept it in Sokoto or Kano if I suddenly arrive with 10000 pigs asking for wallowing grounds for my pigs

It is the duty of government to help its citizens but cattle grazing is NOT a problem of Southern Nigeria. We do not have a history or culture of cattle grazing .We are happy to buy Cattle from abroad if need be. We see no reason why our governments should create grazing reserves just like no state in the north would create reserves for pigs.

You have gone off the point into the usual tribal and regional jingoism and you completely ignored the points I was making in my comments. Biafrans/ SE complain so much about marginalization by Nigeria and they may be right to some extent but I was trying to demonstrate how little the Fulani heardmen actually need. Because they lack the empowerment we are treating them like shiit. And please don't bring that tribalist if nonsense again. I am talking as a human being and assuming that you are human too.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by nagoma(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
0monnakoda:
Go and study the constitution. I don't think you understand what you are talking about. There are two simple legal issues here.
1. Tresspass. No one has a right to use or be present on land that they do not own so if the Cattle rearers do not own the land they have no right to use it. The question is is the land a "NO MAN'S LAND"? It makes no difference whether it is Cows or pigs there is no RIGHT to take animals unto land you don't own.This is not complex at all. You cannot take your cows to feed in the National Stadium,Aso Rock or ANY OTHER PLACE unless you own it. Even if you own it this is still not guaranteed unless the area is DESIGNATED for agriculture. So you cannot keep a herd of cows in Most GRAs etc. Government power is Enormous

2. Public health and quarantine issues. Government can (I don't know whether Ogun has) make laws about HOW animals are moved e.g we have pretty much the same constitution as the US . The laws governing the movement of live animals or even meat/vegetable products are not the same governing those for biscuits and candy. So you cannot move animals on foot across state boundaries and more important government can licence operatives,require them to test their animals for disease and have the power to cull entire flocks also require herd owners to have Insurance so that if a cull becomes necessary Insurers will pay. Insurers too will impose their own condititions too. Government can Insist on so many things that are not being done now to REGULATE the movement of animals and to ensure they do not pose a risk to the public.
Goverment can legislate that EVERY cattle that enters their state have a logbook detailing Birth,Immunization and travel History.
Government can and should insist on Screening of every Cow (for a fee of course) for disease and have the power to cull when required.

So there is so much that can be done to sanitize the sector. using the law

You are talking as if the tiny enclave of SE has any land at all. The whole of five SE state cover only 291000 sq km which is about 3% of the size of Nigeria ( size of just 2 or 3 LGAs in other parts of the country) and most of the land is taken over by gulley erosion while the little left cannot support agriculture due to severe soil leaching. That is why you kill your uncles every now and then to claim tiny patches of land.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by jmaine: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

You have gone off the point into the usual tribal and regional jingoism and you completely ignored the points I was making in my comments. Biafrans/ SE complain so much about marginalization by Nigeria and they may be right to some extent but I was trying to demonstrate how little the Fulani heardmen actually need. Because they lack the empowerment we are treating them like shiit. And please don't bring that tribalist if nonsense again. I am talking as a human being and assuming that you are human too.

Brother Nagoma, i saw nothing tribal in his post.

Omonnakoda simply gave you a perfect and holistic view of the dangers and demerits of sustaining the ancient nomadic lifestyles' of our Fulani brethrens.

He made a perfect sense grin
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by jmaine: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

You are talking as if the tiny enclave of SE has any land at all. The whole of five SE state cover only 291000 sq km which is about 3% of the size of Nigeria ( size of just 2 or 3 LGAs in other parts of the country) and most of the land is taken over by gulley erosion while the little left cannot support agriculture due to severe soil leaching. That is why you kill your uncles every now and then to claim tiny patches of land.

Omonnakoda isn't Igbo, just to let you know.

You are the one importing venomous tribal sentiments here.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by ba7man(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

Dude, your brothers you're fighting for are living primitive lives in 2013.

The South has tolerated their violent behaviours for so long but enough is enough. Lagos has banned them, Ogun is next, they can't escape being pushed back by civillization.

If they don't embrace progress, they'll be left behind.....

imagine, being cattle rearing illiterates in the year 2013. How backward can one get??

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by nagoma(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
jmaine:
Brother Nagoma, i saw nothing tribal in his post.
Omonnakoda simply gave you a perfect and holistic view of the dangers and demerits of sustaining the ancient nomadic lifestyles' of our Fulani brethrens.
He made a perfect sense grin

You have also evaded the point I am trying to make. The Masai cattle rearing tribe of east Africa have many similaries to the cattle Fulani in Nigeria. just for interest you may want to find out how their governments treat them. As citizens with very little empowerment they need government support in the development of their livilihood more than many of us. A lot of southerners here especially those from SE will not understand animal keeping and the varied traditions and the need for help. this because you have never tamed and reared animals in your history and limited civilzation as a people.. you only gathered food from the forest and hunted for what you call bush meat.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by nduchucks: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Omonnakoda, I'd recommend that you keep your mouth shut when it comes to issues of law and constitution, one of your posts suggests gross ignorance of the law.

You talk about trespassing but you failed to explain why existing laws against trespassing are not enforced but instead the state decided to Institute an illegal ban which infringes upon the herdsmen's freedom of movement.

What Ogun state has done is essentially declared a war against these people and their way of life instead of helping to craft a long lasting solution. Lets see how they will enforce this law.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
@omonakoda, you have said all. The problem here is that a blind man who love darkness and would never embrace light, knowledge, or education is in a pitiably hopeless situation
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by nduchucks: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:
A lot of southerners here especially those from SE will not understand animal keeping and the varied traditions and the need for help. this because you have never tamed and reared animals in your history and limited civilzation as a people.. you only gathered food from the forest and hunted for what you call bush meat.

nagoma!!! you go kill person for hia!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
ndu_chucks: @Omonnakoda, I'd recommend that you keep your mouth shut when it comes to issues of law and constitution, one of your posts suggests gross ignorance of the law.

You talk about trespassing but you failed to explain why existing laws against trespassing are not enforced but instead the state decided to Institute an illegal ban which infringes upon the herdsmen's freedom of movement.

What Ogun state has done is essentially declared a war against these people and their way of life instead of helping to craft a long lasting solution. Lets see how they will enforce this law.

As far as the "Constitution" is concerned perhaps you care to cite the relevant part of the Constitution.

The Government has the right to institute planning codes e.g to designate particular areas as agricultural zones,Industrial zones etc. The planning code consideration and to make "laws for the public good and welfare".
Ony those who OWN land are entitled to compensation.
The Government can choose to enforce laws or not to enforce them when it chooses. In this particular Instance the government gave two reasons Public security and the designation of the area.

Way of life does not exist in a vacuum it has a LOCATION. If you have a way of life there must be a place where you practice it. You cannot graze cows anyhow in Lagos or Abuja or any other place that chooses to control grazing. To have a right there must have been a historical association i.e My Father and his father before him have been grazing here. Can you take pigs to Zamfara from Benue and say it is your way of life

There are many "ways of life" in Nigeria. Ashawo way of life,etc. That laws against Ashawo are infrequently enforced does not make it lawful
The fundamental issue here is to take us back to our existential issues as a nation. Different states have INDIGENES. The WAY OF LIFE OF INDIGENES prevail when there is conflict. You cannot come from Sokoto to Aba and say your way of life allows you to make noise with your Islamic call to prayer or vice versa. When Yoruba towns declare Oro and the Hausas challenged this there was bloodshed in Sagamu. So this way of life question has been addressed severally. Constitution recognizes Native laws and custom.
There is no tradition of Cattle rearing in Ogun State and so no right to do this in Ogun State

Many ways of life are not compatible with Sharia law for example.Those wishing to make alcohol or raise pigs have to keep away from Shariah law States.
Way of life does not entitle ANYONE to Free land .
Herdsman have freedom of movement.Cattle do not they can be subject to several controls just like ALL goods
Freedom of movement is quite different from grazing which is "Business and trading as well as Land Use Activity"

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by nduchucks: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
0monnakoda:

As far as the "Constitution" is concerned perhaps you care to cite the relevant part of the Constitution.

The Government has the right to institute planning codes e.g to designate particular areas as agricultural zones,Industrial zones etc. The planning code consideration and to make "laws for the public good and welfare".
When the
The Government can choose to enforce laws or not to enforce them when it chooses. In this particular Instance the government gave two reasons Public security and the designation of the area.

Oga, if you don't understand the fundamental principle that the constitution trumps any state law, then this conversation will be an exercise in futility. You should be trying to show us why this ban in not unconstitutional and does not infringe on the herdsmen's fundamental human and constitutional rights.

When you are ready to address this constitutional issue, we can talk.
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Oga, if you don't understand the fundamental principle that the constitution trumps any state law, then this conversation will be an exercise in futility. You should be trying to show us why this ban in not unconstitutional and does not infringe on the herdsmen's fundamental human and constitutional rights.

When you are ready to address this constitutional issue, we can talk.
What constitutional principle are you referrring to EXACTLY. Rather than talk arrogantly as if you know everything can you subject your claim to to analysis and scrutiny. Hear yourself! "you should be trying to show why this ban is not unconstitutional"? Funny. You are the one saying it is unconstitutional so the onus is on you.

You show how it is unconstitutional. What part of the constitution is breached exactly.

Is it unconstitutional to ban Okada ?
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by jmaine: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

You have also evaded the point I am trying to make. The Masai cattle rearing tribe of east Africa have many similaries to the cattle Fulani in Nigeria. just for interest you may want to find out how their governments treat them. As citizens with very little empowerment they need government support in the development of their livilihood more than many of us. A lot of southerners here especially those from SE will not understand animal keeping and the varied traditions and the need for help. this because you have never tamed and reared animals in your history and limited civilzation as a people.. you only gathered food from the forest and hunted for what you call bush meat.

You are obviously missing the entire point. We are simply tired of enduring the perennial perils and head ache we incure, accommodating nomads with no absolute regards to other peoples right over their land resources.

Needing Govt support shouldn't involve trampling on other peoples right. It's not the Southerners fault the Fulanis have chosen to become liabilities in not equipping themselves to better harness the environment.

If gathering and hunting for games in the forest will secure peace, maintain cordial relationship among communities, reduce the menace of banditry on our highways, then am fully in support of it.

We don't need to adopt the dangerous and depressing lifestyle of the Nomads to understand what nuisance and dangers they portend to the Nigerian environment (See Omonnakoda explicit post).
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by nduchucks: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
0monnakoda:
What constitutional principle are you referrring to EXACTLY. Rather than talk arrogantly as if you know everything can you subject your claim to to analysis and scrutiny. Hear yourself! "you should be trying to show why this ban is not unconstitutional"? Funny. You are the one saying it is unconstitutional so the onus is on you.

You show how it is unconstitutional. What part of the constitution is breached exactly.

Is it unconstitutional to ban Okada ?

This is not about being arrogant, I'm just not very friendly with intellectual laziness.

You may want to start with Chapter IV of the constitution (Fundamental rights). You may find these sections of that chapter instructive, for starters:

34 Right to dignity of human persons.
35 Right to personal liberty.
41 Right to freedom of movement
37 Right to private and family life
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
ndu_chucks:

This is not about being arrogant, I'm just not very friendly with intellectual laziness.

You may want to start with Chapter IV of the constitution (Fundamental rights). You may find these sections of that chapter instructive, for starters:

34 Right to dignity of human persons.
35 Right to personal liberty.
41 Right to freedom of movement
37 Right to private and family life

Funny I can't see anything about Cows here. Maybe I need glasses. Can I ride a Camel along the roads in Abuja? wHY MUST I have car Insurance or a driving licence. Is that constitutional?
Government bans cattle rearing from the "highway" and we are sayin it is "unconstitutional". Government can ban it in the entire state and Constitutionality ultimately is determined by courts
I would like to believe they are signed up to these same principles in the US and Europe where it is illegal to move cattle outside designated areas. Freedom of movement does not mean I can walk my dogs in Aso Rock. Have not noticed any cows in London city recently
Believe me I am even less friendly to rudeness.At the slightest provocation I send very nasty messages to both your parents at home. So we would do well to focus on the issues with courtesy.No one has a monopoly of unruliness or Craze
There are arguments that enlighten and those that illumine the ego. A wasteful exercise in vainglory
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=AGBOR-MAN]
U guys re so dump u fail to understand that the northerners re good in cattle rearing how will they bring there cattle to the south and sell ask ur self how will they feed the cows rember the South have good land were cows could be raise but the north they don't really have good lands to raise cattle. The earlier you guys understand that no man Is an island the better for us Nigeria is made up of various ethnic groups we all need each other no ethnic group can boost they have it all we all depend on each other so show some respect
Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by AustineE1: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

ordinarily i shld ve ignored you,knowing your orientation and background with tendency for violence!i dont want to classify the Fulanis as sub-human cos its against my religion to do so.I wonder whats eating you up,a state in the south west banned some pillagers and you sudenly found reason to attack South East,anyway we can understand your plight..i ve travelled through the nooks and crannies of the desert called far-North and i understand that there are no more arable lands to feed your cattles but dont you think its time you join the rest of the free world and adopt the ranch system!I know that an average Hausa-Fulani believes that govt shld do everything for them,just like the Almajiri model schools,amnesty for Boko haram,extra-federal allocatn for fictitious Local govt areas, cows included in census figure to gain undue advantage,free entrance into unity schools with 2% as cut-off etc such parasitic behaviour must stop,they must pay for goods and services like others.And to think that your brothers has murdered more innocent farmers and locals than the entire tutsi killed during the Rwandan war is heart-breaking,on their mal-adventure to the south,they ve killed the Biroms,Tivs,Jukuns,Ibiras,Yorubas etc They are the scavengers of mordern day Nigeria...'if every body is saying you stink,then you need to take a shower'!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi / A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" / Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.