Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Confab: Beware Of Nigeria’s Enemies, Yuguda Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confab: Beware Of Nigeria’s Enemies, Yuguda Warns (1361 Views)

A Prayer For Nigeria Enemies / I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confab: Beware Of Nigeria’s Enemies, Yuguda Warns by MeAboki(m): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2013
igbeke:
Wat do we hav today in our FCSC? a majority of uneducated !diots who were brought in at d expence of d more qualified ones. a civil service dat makes one want to shed tears wen compared to some smaller and less relevant countries like Ghana or even Republic of Benin.

Madam Ngozi was only trying to correct d lopsidedness as created by ur pple in d north in deir quest to feed deir greed, wit d guise of federal character.
Madam Stella has not been proven guilty of dos charges like u refered to, ok?
Hav u forgotten d much celebrated fuel subsidy probe as involved ur brother, Farouk Lawal? wat abt d pension scam? ur pple are still behind it. d list is endless.
u see, in a sane country, d likes of farouk and Alhaji
Abdulrasheed Maina shud be hunged in d gallows or more leniently, made to rot in jail.

@ Above highlighted (in bold):
Apparently the majority of those !diots you referred to in the Federal Civil Service, are likely to be Anambrans, who according to a recent survey by an NGO put Anambra as the state enjoying the lion's share of federal appointments.

Anambra Is Biggest Beneficiary Of Federal Appointments, Research Reveals by muktarl: 4:05pm On Jul 20
A research by an Abuja-based Non-Governmental Organisation, Governance and Sustainable Development Initiatives, has revealed that Anambra State is the biggest beneficiary of federal appointments in the last two years.
The NGO’s report was signed by its CEO, Dr Goke Adegoroye, a retired Federal Permanent Secretary and pioneer Director General of the Bureau of Public Service Reforms.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anambra-is-biggest-beneficiary-of-federal-appointments-research-reveals/153842/

So I guess if you have to cry about the deplorable state of our federal civil service compared to minions of the likes of Ghana and Republic of Benin then blame it on your brothers and sister from Anambra for taking the place of more qualified ones.

As for Farouk and Alhaji Maina, I agree they should be hung and quartered just like many of your brothers who are languishing in many of the jails of America, Europe and the Far East for drugs and other crimes they are famous for.

re@lchange:

the only point made out of what would have been total balderdash and pointless ranting

Of course you would consider all except only the one you like as pointless; since Igbos DNA seems to be imprinted with denial and self deceit.
Re: Confab: Beware Of Nigeria’s Enemies, Yuguda Warns by juman(m): 12:59am On Nov 07, 2013
One nigeria is the root of nigeria's problem. The best way for this country is to be divided.

In an ideal country, the present nigeria's constitution is good enough to make a country to be great.

But selfishness and greediness of few of the so-called leaders in nigeria have failed the country woefully. That's why some people believe changing the constitution is necessary.
Re: Confab: Beware Of Nigeria’s Enemies, Yuguda Warns by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

My friend you are only deceiving yourself by trying to do the usual Igbo thing of twisting/re-writing history to cover up the crimes of your kith and kin.

First of all, it was a lie that Chukwuma wasn't armed when he stormed the Sarduana's residence to assassinate him; otherwise how else was he able to have killed the premier - ok let me guess, ah yes, he must have used catapult to callously shoot the premier and his wife.

Secondly, no officer from the core north was involved in the planning or execution of the coup; however the rank and file that accompanied the major were first of all tricked into falsely believing they were carrying out a training exercise (operation damusa). They were initially given blank ammunitions in the beginning days of the make believe exercise and later substituted with live rounds towards the H hour of the actual D day - to conceal the truth from them.
IT should also be appreciated that in those days, the army was a well disciplined brotherhood devoid of religious or ethnic sentiments, held together by esprit de corp, where officers and men were trained and conditioned to obey the last order without question.
Therefore those soldiers were only carrying out what they thought were legitimate orders of a superior officer, Chukuma Nzeougu, and never realised the implication of their actions until much much later, after Ironsi appeared to be treating the coup plotters with levity while also effecting appointments and policies that seemed to favour his Igbo brothers, including the present day much maligned unitary system - which ultimately led to the overthrow of his govt and the civil war.

The coup was no doubt an Igbo coup, planned by Igbos, executed by Igbos, targeting and killing non-Igbos , for the benefit of Igbos, who rejoiced and openly celebrated the killings - until karma caught up with them when the tables turned - and today they want to obliterate these facts from history, wherein they were actually the cause of most our current problems emanating from the first day they derailed our nascent democracy.

In this regard, I will actually go ahead and without apology say that Igbos are an ungrateful lot for not acknowledging and appreciating the magnanimity of Nigerians (predominantly north) led by General Gowon (who they continue to castigate till today) for embracing them soon after the war with the spirit of no victor, no vanquished; as manifested through the three R: Reconciliation, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction.
If not for this magnanimity, how else could have the Igbos even imagined let alone wishing to aspire towards the leadership of this country, considering the natural expected consequence of defeat and rebellion, for which students of natural history would tell you that it is usually eternal bondage and subjugation of the defeated nation and its ppl under it's conquerors - yet today the Biafrans are free and some of them even have the audacity to shout marginalisation and cheating - what an ungrateful lot; if Gowon had not been kind and magnanimous, Igbos would surely have been our slaves today and probably with Ojukwu's bearded head as somebody's foot rest. Mmmcctthheeewww!, Abeg, pls let this country divide, make we hear wordangry angry
Reason y I don't want to answer u is dat u ppl have twisted the story so much dat even a reaonable person wud know its false...
Also can u back any of dz ur sayings with proof or u got it from hear say?
The rehabilitation,reconstruction and reconciliation is d one that the war was fought in the southeast, yet when it came for reconstruction, they went and built National theatre in Lagos,bridges in Lagos, etc, when actually d war was fought in the east, reconstruction when the only construction the Igbo's ever saw was bulldozers dat came to bulldoze the mass graves of biafran soldiers, reconciliation when Igbo's were given 20pounds no mata d amount u had in ur acct, rehabilitation when they seized all Igbo properties.
Lemme tel u sth, if it was u northerners that got d treatment d Biafrans got, even the poverty in the north presently would be a childs play, by now ur richest non politician man wud have been a cobler from d south.
U ppl keep on distorting history when I actually watched an execution whereby an igbo man was caught fleeing from ppl dat wanted to force him into the Biafran army, and d man confessed, in the presence of white officers/reporters u ppl assured them that u won't kill him, but the moment they left 1 of ur men tied him up and shot him.
Is that d civil war story u heard?
Pls don't annoy me.
Re: Confab: Beware Of Nigeria’s Enemies, Yuguda Warns by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 07, 2013
Anambra is the Biggest beneficiary of federal appointments....
ThankGod u said in the last 2 years.
Now I want u to tell us d biggest beneficiary of federal appoinmet in the last 40years?
Greedy Ediots, u ppl have been getting gold and nobody complained, just because smbodi got bronze u ppl want to kill urselves...

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. / What Will Happen To Nigeria Between Now And 2015? / I’m Joining PDP In Nigeria’s Interest -Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.