Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Men: What Do You Lot [b]really[/b]want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: What Do You Lot [b]really[/b]want? (823 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Men: What Do You Prefer She Wears To Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: What Do You Lot [b]really[/b]want? by chika98: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2008
I'm asking a serious question here. Sometimes they say you don't care enough or you're too selfish etc. But still with you. I mean if the relationship isn't working out why not end it instead of complaining all the damn time. So what do you guys really want??
Re: Men: What Do You Lot [b]really[/b]want? by lovesparkx(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2008
Hell no , she didn't just say that : what do we really want ?

Fellas we have put ourselves at the bottom of the status chain .At the top of the chain are the ladies subsequently followed by the gifts , presents , cars and all we buy to satisfy them.

Guys listen to this, due to our low self esteem and wussy behaviour we have shown so much needy behaviour that the ladies can call our bluffs any day.

we act so predictable , which enables them to easily manipulate and control us.

Ladies no disrespecting you , but you are probably used to meeting wuusy men who kiss ass all the time, men who are not challenges to yourselves and you can always play your sissy games .

All LADIES LOVE ROMANCE , SEX , AND THE LIKES OF IT
NO WOMAN WILL EVER CONFESS TO ANY MAN OF HER INTENTIONS (IT'S A GAME)
LADIES LIKE TO PLAY GAMES
THEY LIKE TO PLACE IN THEIR PALMS AND PLAY WITH YOU LIKE A TOY

GUYS WE HAVE OUR OWN MIND GAMES YOU CAN USE ON THE LADIES , AND BELIEVE ME THIS WILL PUT THEM ON THE EDGE .SO GUYS STOP ACTING WUSSY.

1 Like

Re: Men: What Do You Lot [b]really[/b]want? by zeal500: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2008
staying a little longer is to see if things can work out.
True love doesn't die so fast and can be re-awakened

it all depends on circumstance and unveiling conditions chika.

Lets follow our heart for proper guidance as its obvious that to a large extent we fall in love with the wrong person. a sayings goes that pears grow/ripe for those who do not know how to leak it
Re: Men: What Do You Lot [b]really[/b]want? by xheggs(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2008
@lovesparkx
ur very correct
Re: Men: What Do You Lot [b]really[/b]want? by Youngpo413: 1:01am On Dec 01, 2014
Pusy
Re: Men: What Do You Lot [b]really[/b]want? by Jakeattah(m): 1:06am On Dec 01, 2014
Why am I confused about what is being discussed?

What we want varies na..... depending on d babe

(1) (Reply)

Love Poems: "grow Old Along With Me" 4 Your Darlings / Gender Perceptions: Ever Wondered What Your Man Or Woman's View Of You Is? / How Do You Know If He Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.