Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (49917 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good evening each and everyone,

Why do YOU think most Nigerian men esteem in FOREIGN ladies, and why do Nigerian men find them exotic?

JUST TO CLARIFY: Foreign as in explicit a non-native/non nigerian female.

NOTE: Only SENSIBLE responses, THANK YOU!

Regards,
Cherlene.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by alberto2k(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
cuz we lovin 'em Blonde cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by iceberylin(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
We scared of our own babes...
Ya'll know why grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
For traveling papers. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Different reasons for different people ,some find More love in foreign ladies ,some see it as an opportunity to catch for better stay package and others mayb naija babes don show dem pepper

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
iceberylin:
We scared of our own babes...
Ya'll know why grin

Good evening,

I am eager to know
, could YOU be more precise on the word SCARED?

Thank You.
Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Enegod(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
smh...what she said?!
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Naturality, hardly Gold diggers, very free and playful,like d asians very submissive, and lastly to have a half cast as kids

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
smh...what she said?!

Greetings,

Sorry, could you be more apparant [clear].
Thank you.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by iceberylin(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening,

I am eager to know
, could YOU be more precise on the word SCARED?

Thank You.
Cherlene

Kissing on the first date is a Big sin to A Nigerian gurl...
Being a broke niggs is unacceptable..
U gotta be cute also.
And possess Pink lips.
Be tall like a Giant.
Be a Gentleman and still be brave to scare bad guys ( is that even possible )

They just want a Perfect man...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
skylane:
Naturality, hardly Gold diggers, very free and playful,like d asians very submissive, and lastly to have a half cast as kids

Thank you for your upright reply.
Interesting.

Regards,
Cherlene.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by spacefreak: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
You are not replying company mails. You don't have to be too formal or are you like conducting a research?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
papers, sense of achievement, money grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by spacefreak: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ignore the links. It's from my browser.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
alberto2k:
cuz we lovin 'em Blonde cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by clemz85(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
what is foreign ladies ? are they currency?

any how, naija babes all the way

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
spacefreak:
You are not replying company mails. You don't have to be too formal or are you like conducting a research?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by spacefreak: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
esosuo:

Na so the babe just be oh. , thought na only me notice, cute in. A way. Sha

If na so make I leavam. Talk true na the girl cute for your eye. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
esosuo:
Different reasons for different people ,some find More love in foreign ladies ,some see it as an opportunity to catch for better stay package and others mayb naija babes don show dem pepper

Good evening my dear brother

Can I ask, which if the three expressions above do YOU relate to closely?

1 LOVE
2 Documentation/Higher opportunities
3 Troubles/Stress or Pepper as you mentioned by certain Nigerian ladies/females.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
spacefreak:

If na so make I leavam. Talk true na the girl cute for your eye. cheesy
Bad. Guy u want to set me up abi ? I mean the formality mak. Small sense
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by spacefreak: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
esosuo:

Bad. Guy u want to set me up abi ? I mean the formality mak. Small sense

No be set up brother. Who no like better thing na.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
I for one have a thing for foreign ladies..

And I intend marrying a foreigner..
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by spacefreak: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cherlene I really care less about foreign ladies but your profile pics is really doing a good job in changing my mind.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Red yansh and pink asss hole tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Enegod(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cherlene:

Greetings,

Sorry, could you be more apparant [clear].
Thank you.

Cherlene
you should be more apparent here... How did you arrive at that ridiculous conclution?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
spacefreak:

Thank you for your counsel, it is JUST HOW I
FANCY it.

Sorry, If my FORMALITY EVOKES you.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening my dear brother

Can I ask, which if the three expressions above do YOU relate to closely?

1 LOVE
2 Documentation/Higher opportunities
3 Troubles/Stress or Pepper as you mentioned by Nigerian ladies/females.

Cherlene
Majority align with foreign ladies mostly because of that number (2) ,tins soften expecially for the hustlers when a foreign woman is involve
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
spacefreak:

No be set up brother. Who no like better thing na.
grin grin grin I dey feel u ,she make sense sha
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
NinoBrown888:
I for one have a thing for foreign ladies..

And I intend marrying a foreigner..

May I ask, what that [thing] is?
You seem CONFIDENT regarding your DECISION.

That is pleasant to hear. Pray God leads YOU to the rightful lady.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by spacefreak: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you for your counsel, it is JUST HOW I
FANCY it.

Sorry, If my FORMALITY EVOKES you.

Cherlene

No it's fine. It was a bit unusual but it's fine. Carry on. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam / Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.