Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India (47882 Views)

Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Gopes(f): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nawoo
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by oiseworld: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin
omo see babes.

Its obvious the mother of the baby had been cring for long.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by superior494(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
manlawal: Wonder shall never end
I juz tire!
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by greall1: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Poor country.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Godson201333(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
God created her into this world for a very special reason!!
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by macdelene(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Haba beautiful baby. Where are those scientist that invents all sorts . Come one of them come out wit. A drug that will inhibit excess growth of hair on d body. After all they are inventing hair rejuvenating creams and drug. Especially in that country india. I heard they are d leaders nw in medicine
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
And yet this family keeps on procreating.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by LadyH(f): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
click2cbn: Na dis things our girls dey fix dey call am Indian hair! Oghene!!
no buy am for ur wife na?!
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by ceejayluv(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Why always India?
China+India = 40% of global population...

40% of weirdo freaks gotta be born there statistically...
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by pstdre(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Its either India or China #gbam
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
LadyH: no buy am for ur wife na?!
missH, i'm buying it 4 u dis decembergringrin
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
toluleke: All i go see were Sexy apes in girl form..

may Jesus have mercy on you my dear. He loves you
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by PamelaGold1(f): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
hmmmm indian hairs for sale!
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by mightyleks(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Guys rejoice India hair now cheap if your girl ask for Brazilian hair tell her to get Indian hair
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by addictiv(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
See them at it again.....do you know the joy one feels in having a child? I watched a movie where a woman who couldn't ve children was crying that even if she could have a blind or deaf child she would be happy.....these people were created this way and they re cool with it......thats what makes them unique.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by DAVE5(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2013
i thank God 4 me...
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by saheedbadmus(m): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Allahu akbar.. الله is great
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Their is this conspiracy theory on evolution/archeology that postulates that human beings as we know, did not originate from the Earth.
It hinges on the fact that it does not make any sense to design mammals or evolve mammals without enough fur or hairs to keep them warm.
No other mammal lacks a hair cover as much as humans do, as the lack does not make sense for survival of the fittest even in the tropics.

Hence, human beings might be an alien intrusion, creating a hybrid from some alien gene pool, and humaniod earth forms. Making man in the image of his creator and from the materials of the earth (existing humanoids or dust if you like). That is the part that was scary to me as it fits a rhyme. What is funny is that the postulate believes the purpose was for humans to harvest gold for the shielding of a dying planet, and that the gene lords simply needed a beast of burden only intelligent enough to execute the task, His pointer being the under-utilized huge capacity of our brains, which seems to have been purposefully underutilized.

This family reminds me of what I think humans should look like if we really follow the theories of evolution. I mean such long term Evolution could not have been relying on the invention of warm clothes? I think Evolution is a force in development of species, but does not account for everything. That would be my answer to atheist, and my earlier talk on "making man as an image of his creator, but with a different nature made from dust" being a possible reference to genetic Engineering, I would pose that one to religious people. Its like when the bible talks of the earth without ruling out that it is round in genesis, and people gave the books the sanctity of their own false thoughts. So the Bible could be talking of more than we could comprehend all the time.

The question for me is, this source of the god gene, God or Alien, or is it possible to refer to God as alien as well, cause his nature is certainly alien to earth. Mind you I believe my bible first, before looking at the little glimpses of him we see in science. So I am just asking logical questions, not trying to disprove God. This family sounds like they hold a clue that might be worth tons of gold to the rest of us. Secondly, it is high time we get into human genetic Engineering, it could be much simpler than we anticipate.

http://theupliftingcrane./2012/05/22/were-humans-created-to-mine-gold-for-aliens/
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/cosmiccode.pdf
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by kay4all(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Ennyhollar: Allahu akbar, God is great
He is truely greatest!
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by christyhoney: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Wonders shall neva end oo.hmmm.i tink animal follow lash d woman too.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Chrisx1x(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2013
How on earth did it happened
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2013
I
love them. They are special beings to me. Stop posting negative
comments about them. Some children here were born with deformities and some
are albinos. Love them because they are an exotic breed. All animals
have them.Has anyone seen the movie "wolf girl"?
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by simdam500(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2013
*TEENWOLF*
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by icebebe(f): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
na dis kind hair dem dey cut sell fr us,ayammmmaaaaa
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by tomisinalli: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
God dey
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by simonsteve(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin na becos of there too much juju...juju pikin thns grin
Afam4eva: Why always India?
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Sparklyphil(f): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Odikwa very serious!! The mother is okay, the trait must be from the father's side.

I'd rather have an albino as a friend than a person with werewolf syndrome because if he/she mistakenly bites me and it gets to full moon in the mid-night i guess you guys know what will happen.
buhahahah lwkmd! cheesy grin

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by macof(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
It would be really awesome if they had super strength like fictional werewolves
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by UyiIredia(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2013
Indian jazz.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Eve62(f): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2013
They dont actually look so bad. They are God's creation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? / Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids / 9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.