Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India (47903 Views)

Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by sweetliet: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2013
infact God is wonderful...........and I know He also made dis people for His own glory.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by macof(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
sweetliet: infact God is wonderful...........and I know He also made dis people for His own glory.
in Yoruba spirituality these kind of things are done to humans out of god's druken state, however he takes good care of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.