Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. (2572 Views)

Money Vs Handsomeness Which One Deh Important To Ladies? Make Una Drop Oppinion / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by anex4real: 5:12am On Nov 07, 2013
Ladies I want you to come and be the judge here, an handsome poor guy vs a rich ugly guy.
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2013
There is nothing to judge here. Show me a man that has an active "brain", a positive mindset, a man in touch with reality, a man with a burning zeal for God, a gentleman with a high sense of duty towards humanity, then I will be both judge and jury!

Being Hansome, having money, a huge joystick etc, isn't what makes a man my kind of "man"

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by anex4real: 6:06am On Nov 07, 2013
kaeyame: There is nothing to judge here. Show me a man that has an active "brain", a positive mindset, a man in touch with reality, a man with a burning zeal for God, a gentleman with a high sense of duty towards humanity, then I will be both judge and jury!

Being Hansome, having money, a huge joystick etc, isn't what makes a man my kind of "man"

what makes your kind of man
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Godmother(f): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2013
kaeyame: There is nothing to judge here. Show me a man that has an active "brain", a positive mindset, a man in touch with reality, a man with a burning zeal for God, a gentleman with a high sense of duty towards humanity, then I will be both judge and jury!

Tell them jare! All these kindargaten that open threads up and down.

Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2013
anex4real:
what makes your kind of man

a man that can read what I wrote in the first part of my earlier post will know my kind of man

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Jman06(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2013
Op have u ever asked urself what 'hand- some' means?lemme help u,it means a man with hands full of wealth..lol.Dnt be deceived, when ladies say they want to marry a handsome guy they are refering to a wealthy man.So better go hustle!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Tolexander: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2013
kaeyame:

a man that can read what I wrote in the first part of my earlier post will know my kind of man
i can read what you wrote in your earlier and even earliest post!
Do i fit in to your kind of man?
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2013
Tolexander: i can read what you wrote in your earlier and even earliest post!
Do i fit in to your kind of man?
Lol! Even if you do Tolexander dear, you are already taken. Your babes are plenty on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by 4C2215131: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2013

Not trying to burst your bubble here but, given the characteristics dileanated above, in my opinion it's stretching it a bit with regards to who your man is. Just being practical here and no insult intended. Cheers.
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Is this a joke? Do u want to tell me u don't know the meaning of a handsome man from a woman's perspective? When a woman says a man is handsome, she means rich, fat pockets, LR3, G55 AMG, S600 and duplexes in banana island, UK, dubai. She means senate, house of reps and presidency. Ugly means broke ass dude to the ladies. Stop missunderstanding these babes.
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by anex4real: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2013
tpacalipse: Is this a joke? Do u want to tell me u don't know the meaning of a handsome man from a woman's perspective? When a woman says a man is handsome, she means rich, fat pockets, LR3, G55 AMG, S600 and duplexes in banana island, UK, dubai. She means senate, house of reps and presidency. Ugly means broke ass dude to the ladies. Stop missunderstanding these babes.
ladies is this really true .
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Fecodear(f): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2013
cool
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Fecodear(f): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Op, a handsome and rich guy with good manners and God fearing, you know they exist. Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2013
Handsome poor guy,hmmmm,he wud becum rich sumday nw,at least i wud be able 2 walk wif im during d day,unlyk ugly rich guys,na only nyt person fit walk wif dem,d rich guy can neva be handsum,bt d handsum poor guy can become rich,so he wud nw be d handsum rich guy!
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2013
tpacalipse: Is this a joke? Do u want to tell me u don't know the meaning of a handsome man from a woman's perspective? When a woman says a man is handsome, she means rich, fat pockets, LR3, G55 AMG, S600 and duplexes in banana island, UK, dubai. She means senate, house of reps and presidency. Ugly means broke ass dude to the ladies. Stop missunderstanding these babes.
all these are desired by broke and low life ladies and not the independent and self-made ones who can even feed you.
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by fairlyisabel(f): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Fecodear: Op, a handsome and rich guy with good manners and God fearing, you know they exist. Is that too much to ask for?
I support you jare. You and i are on the same page here o
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Ore2dayo: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
How many babes can actually wait patiently for an ugly guy to get rich?
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by forkadict(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2013

Na all these ones you go chop? Hungry go wire you tire na
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Tolexander: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
kaeyame:
Lol! Even if you do Tolexander dear, you are already taken. Your babes are plenty on nairaland!
OMG!

Jesos Kwaist of nairaland!
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by kristana(f): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
loool both
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Tolexander: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
4C2215131:
oga!
This your monicker na bb pin or jamb registration number?
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by anex4real: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Fecodear: Op, a handsome and rich guy with good manners and God fearing, you know they exist. Is that too much to ask for?
I hope you are still very young
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2013
fork adict:

Na all these ones you go chop? Hungry go wire you tire na
My dear, you ain't talking to a dependent lady here
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2013
4C2215131:

Not trying to burst your bubble here but, given the characteristics dileanated above, in my opinion it's stretching it a bit with regards to who your man is. Just being practical here and no insult intended. Cheers.

So that means that word "gentleman" is now extinct?
FYI, I have met lots of these men. If you are a man, are those characters too hard to fill?
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by hotwax: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am handsome but I dont have money.
Will I ever get any girl now
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by DONkBSTAR(m): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2013
is these me not ugly?lol broking level,gheto guy lyk me

Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by dmcdad: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2013

if this is really you, then you are different and I commend you for that. Most girls won't even think twice before they put a question to the fore: na fine I wan chop? With that, you already know their choice...
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by dmcdad: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2013
hotwax: I am handsome but I dont have money.
Will I ever get any girl now
Yours is better.... I am ugly and don't have money either. I guess I am doomed. sad
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by dmcdad: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2013
Lngkm... Wahala dey oooo
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by dmcdad: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2013
TribalEAST: all these are desired by broke and low life ladies and not the independent and self-made ones who can even feed you.
True!
Re: Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. by dmcdad: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Tolexander: oga!
This your monicker na bb pin or jamb registration number?
This your question hard pass GMAT oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl / Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? / How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.