Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Can I Know She Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know She Love Me (922 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know She Love Me by abimbs: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2013
How can i know that a girl that am really in love with love me back.
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by Saecula: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2013
abimbs: How can i know that a girl that am really in love with love me back.
Basically, love initially comes as tingles, thats why you may love a person without actually knowing the reason in particular. But as things unfold love may now have to be a choice.
Again, sometimes love, lust and infatuation are inextricably linked.

=
You can know if she can sacrifice for you. It doesnt have to be money but time, pleasure, comfort etc. If she can do these and also wants your happiness and success, then I wonder what else is involved if not love.
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Refuse to spend a dime of ur cash on her, with time you will know.
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by Affable0709(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2013
Ask google.

Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by abimbs: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2013
Saecula: Basically, love initially comes as tingles, thats why you may love a person without actually knowing the reason in particular. But as things unfold love may now have to be a choice.
Again, sometimes love, lust and infatuation are inextricably linked.

=
You can know if she can sacrifice for you. It doesnt have to be money but time, pleasure, comfort etc. If she can do these and also wants your happiness and success, then I wonder what else is involved if not love.
Am so grateful but is there anyway i can pretend to test her love for me.
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by abimbs: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2013
tpacalipse: Refuse to spend a dime of ur cash on her, with time you will know.
Thanks for ur advice but she is not fund of collecting moeny from me plz is there anyoda thing to test her to knw if she really love me.
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by abimbs: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2013
Am so grateful for ur contributions pals.
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Well,itz simple,get a bottle of petrol,a box of matches,make sure d babe is dere,pour d petrol on ur body,hold d match box and tel ur babe sey lyf don tire u,bt if d babe burst into tears and hold ur leg saying "My love don't go,don't go,don't die,wu wud pay 4 my Bis,wu wud by d new fone i requested 4,wu wud pay my aus rent??"then u wud pick race,bt if she holds u saying "if u go,then am cuming wif u"then u wud knw she loves u..hehehehehehehehe
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by abimbs: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: Well,itz simple,get a bottle of petrol,a box of matches,make sure d babe is dere,pour d petrol on ur body,hold d match box and tel ur babe sey lyf don tire u,bt if d babe burst into tears and hold ur leg saying "My love don't go,don't go,don't die,wu wud pay 4 my Bis,wu wud by d new fone i requested 4,wu wud pay my aus rent??"then u wud pick race,bt if she holds u saying "if u go,then am cuming wif u"then u wud knw she loves u..hehehehehehehehe
Lolz, but the person in questioning is ur name sake and more so i can die becuz of a gal.
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2013
abimbs:
Lolz, but the person in questioning is ur name sake and more so i can die becuz of a gal.
u wan die cos a gurl??well jst apply dat formular i posted!
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by abimbs: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2013
typogrphycal error i mean i cant die becuz of a gal.
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: Well,itz simple,get a bottle of petrol,a box of matches,make sure d babe is dere,pour d petrol on ur body,hold d match box and tel ur babe sey lyf don tire u,bt if d babe burst into tears and hold ur leg saying "My love don't go,don't go,don't die,wu wud pay 4 my Bis,wu wud by d new fone i requested 4,wu wud pay my aus rent??"then u wud pick race,bt if she holds u saying "if u go,then am cuming wif u"then u wud knw she loves u..hehehehehehehehe
young woman this is not funny.
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
haywhy28: young woman this is not funny.
old man!!i wasn't joking
Re: How Can I Know She Love Me by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: old man!!i wasn't joking
it isnt a joke but if its a suggestion then u must be shallow

(1) (Reply)

Can One Be In Love With His Or Her Cousin??? / Words For The Guys / As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.