Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries (16039 Views)

FG To Fund 2016 Budget With Islamic Bond / £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November / South Africa To Debut It's First Islamic Bond (sukuk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by anochuko01(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Im sure you are a Christian...

How would you like to be judged by the actions of Rev. King or Prophet Okeke a.k.a Eddy Nawgu?

Or you are Igbo, how would you like your entire people to be judged by the actions of Okija juju or Otokoto.

Or maybe you are Yoruba, Would you like your entire tribe to be judged by the actions of Bola Adebisi

e.t.c..

There are Muslim Terrorists, Christian terrorists, Hindu Terrorists, e.t.c.. Why pick on one and ignore the other.

brother, if u wnt to be sincere, i'm nt sure if u cn mention a group going abt and killin pple in d name of jesus christ. These pple u mentioned were individualy motivated bt islamic terorism is a global issue. Knowin dat Naija has bn able to cut the exceses of ds pple u talkd abt, i'm nt sure u are worried by d way these islamic extremism has grown.
I'm nt against islamic banking, but the truth is dat we dnt knw aw sincere it is. Since we'll need to wait and gv dm a chance, i wunt be surprised if it turns out into wat we are experiencing now.
Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by MrAboki: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2013
anochuko01:

brother, if u wnt to be sincere, i'm nt sure if u cn mention a group going abt and killin pple in d name of jesus christ. These pple u mentioned were individualy motivated bt islamic terorism is a global issue. Knowin dat Naija has bn able to cut the exceses of ds pple u talkd abt, i'm nt sure u are worried by d way these islamic extremism has grown.
I'm nt against islamic banking, but the truth is dat we dnt knw aw sincere it is. Since we'll need to wait and gv dm a chance, i wunt be surprised if it turns out into wat we are experiencing now.

Use Google son..

They abound... The media just focuses more on Islam than they do on others..

Google 'Christian Terrorist Groups'..
Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by DCTrendy(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Whether Islamic bond or Christianity treasury bill, sha build airport and refinery. Shikena!
Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by Mekyno(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki: Allahu Akbar

grin

I hope all you anti-Islamic banking people will not use our Islamic bridges, buy our Islamic petroleum products and use our Islamic Airports?!
u don dee use am sef where d neva build? Let dem build 1st. Bt r u nt enjoyin niger delta oil moni every where it is used? Valuelex beings
Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by MrAboki: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2013
Mekyno:
u don dee use am sef where d neva build? Let dem build 1st. Bt r u nt enjoyin niger delta oil moni every where it is used? Valuelex beings

When you resort to calling other humans names, it only makes you look bad..

Secondly you need to learn to write in comprehensible english language.

Thridly, before oil, the North sustained Nigeria with her yam Pyramids and agriculture and the same North is still feeding Nigeria today. Its stupid to think that the North contributes nothing to Nigeria.

I will leave you to stew in your ignorance..
Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by Mekyno(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Use Google son..

Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by Mekyno(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Use Google son..

aboki na aboki...always senselex or brain washed. All d ppl ur mentioning r dealin wit dem sef or dear members, nt dealing/killing oda members dat hv notin to do wit dem.....go n listen to shaibu's confession, boko haram member turned christian, n deny his revealatns let me hear u...wawa.
Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by Mekyno(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Thridly, before oil, the North sustained Nigeria with her yam Pyramids and agriculture and the same North is still feeding Nigeria today. Its stupid to think that the North contributes nothing to Nigeria.

u c, y nt go enjoy ur groundnut n yam pyramids n let enjoy our oil?
Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by docsholz(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2013
A wise man once said "It's not a question of a terrorist being a muslim it's if a muslim is a terrorist"
Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by MrAboki: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Mekyno:
aboki na aboki...always senselex or brain washed. All d ppl ur mentioning r dealin wit dem sef or dear members, nt dealing/killing oda members dat hv notin to do wit dem.....go n listen to shaibu's confession, boko haram member turned christian, n deny his revealatns let me hear u...wawa.

You still sound like a child.. #No offence..

Terrorism has no race, tribe or creed. Anders Behring Breivik's was a Christian Terrorist who killed over 40 people in one attack alone for Christ. Lords resistance Army is still in existence. The IRA of scotland were a Christian terrorist group, the KKK regions of America are more Christian than any other part of America, e.t.c

Question the norm, research and learn. Open your mind so that you can stand out from the crowd. Not just on religion but every other thing. You sound like a standard issue beer palour conversationist. No hard facts, little or inconsequential knowledge.

I would eat you up, chew you up & spit you out in a debate like this.. Dont even go there.

Focus on the bigger picture.

A loan that is interest free is available to the Federal Government. It means that it impact on the value of the Naira would be minimal as compared to taking an IMF loan that comes with high compounding interest and many other implications that ends up ripping us off. Thats why all African countries that depend on IMF loans have never been able to fully repay them. The cyclic effect of that loan on a retard like you is that your Naira loses value and the buying power of your Naira goes down. Now your father is no longer able to afford your Common entrance fee, you drop out, become a full fledged drunkard and ....................... the story ends with you being shot by the Police.

Education is power.. Ignorance is bliss only in the mind of the ignorant.

1 Like

Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by smallz2: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Anambra state govt borrows frm the islamic bank knw d meanin of it bfo u critisise it..goto jaiz bank n find out who most of dia customers r...mostly christians n whn its was 1st established d 1st pple to demand 4 loan r d ecwa church members to buy dia church bus...tell david cameron d british prime miinister that he wnts to islamise britain mumu miaopic anti islamic pple...u cnt change it kiiiiiill ursef dig a hole n bury ursef
Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by Kingspin(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Are you above 18, to talk about this when your yam and groundnut pyramids that have no value in your state that's they carry them down to South were in operation during regional goverment i.e the time of Eastern, Western and Northern government remember the oil boom of 1980 so when was groundnut used to develop entire Nigeria or is it now. Una no fit go school but religious class that at the end na bomb and killing una sabi. For 40 years una no fit develop this country. God punish satan.
Re: FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries by levite101(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
who cares putting a bet with me that this agenda won't work? it's just a side attraction because even SLS knows it won't work.Besides when it comes to Jonathan doing what you BOKOs like,you applaud his leadership.Tell me,who's more hypocritical?SLS can only make suggestions,he hasn't the final say so don't be deluded by the euphoria of this bu*lsh1t.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members / INEC: We Can’t Monitor Sheriff’s Edo PDP Primaries / This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.