Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? (3380 Views)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Ataegbiti: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Peeps, help a brother out. There is a guy, he's been confronted repeatedly by a lady, expressing her feelings/love for the guy. He is not interested in a romantic relationship and doesn't want to take advantage of her. How will you say "No" without hurting her? Please advise.
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Cutehector(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hav sex wit her and say no..
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Segse(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Seriously once the lady is the one showing affection, there's no way to turn her down without hurting her feelings. Just be bold enough to turn her down & leave her to her feelings....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Ataegbiti: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Really? What if she is your sister?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
I hope you don't mean this.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Ataegbiti: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Segse:
Seriously once the lady is the one showing affection, there's no way to turn her down without hurting her feelings. Just be bold enough to turn her down & leave her to her feelings....
Thanks. Input noted
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Cutehector(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ataegbiti:

Really? What if she is your sister?
pay her dowry and marry her and hav sex with her.. Are u happy grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Ataegbiti: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
I very well meant that
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
BiigTInzs cool
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by freecocoa(f): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
OP just say something in the lines of "You are an amazing girl but I am not romantically attracted to you, it wouldn't be wise to start a relationship like that, I hope you understand that it's not about you, I just don't feel the same way"

If she's a sensible girl, she would back down.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by freecocoa(f): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ataegbiti:

I very well meant that
I don't remember asking you any questions.
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Ataegbiti: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
pay her dowry and marry her and hav sex with her.. Are u happy grin
Haha. Funny u

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Cutehector(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
naah, I want to derail the thread... I put up a catchy comment so ppo will quote me and I drag the thread to d mud... Savvy cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Segse(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmmm.........the post by cutehector may seem harsh but @times it's better one goes that way. I had one lady during my service year who wanted me to date her by all means, visited me @ odd times, even tried to stay overnight @ some instances which I never allowed. When I was able to break free from her, she said maybe I couldn't perform that's why I was avoiding her.

Don't castigate @cutehector too much, that's how desperate some ladies behave @ times and his suggestion may be what they want.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Cutehector(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ataegbiti:

Haha. Funny u
lolz.. So are u man enough to hav sex with my sister? grin
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
naah, I want to derail the thread... I put up a catchy comment so ppo will quote me and I drag the thread to d mud... Savvy cool
I thought as much, but that's not nice na.

I bet you won't like it if someone did that to your thread.
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Segse:
Hmmmmm.........the post by cutehector may seem harsh but @times it's better one goes that way. I had one lady during my service year who wanted me to date her by all means, visited me @ odd times, even tried to stay overnight @ some instances which I never allowed. When I was able to break free from her, she said maybe I couldn't perform that's why I was avoiding her.

Don't castigate @cutehector too much, that's how desperate some ladies behave @ times and his suggestion may be what they want.
this is my son, in whom I am well pleased. Listen to him grin
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by lekjons(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
so simple, tell her you already have a gf
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Ataegbiti: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
OP just say something in the lines of "You are an amazing girl but I am not romantically attracted to you, it wouldn't be wise to start a relationship like that, I hope you understand that it's not about you, I just don't feel the same way"

Nice one.
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
I thought as much, but that's not nice na.

I bet you won't like it if someone did that to your thread.
I like it.. I like fun... I dnt like seriousness...
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Segse(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:

I like that clause 'if she's a sensible girl' but sorry to say, only few are sensible because from my experiences with ladies, once they are the 1st to show feelings to you, it will be a tough battle before they leave u alone.
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by freecocoa(f): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
I like it.. I like fun... I dnt like seriousness...
It's not fun goofing around when someone's serious, one can't always be serious or "fun" as there's time for everything but, goodluck with whatever you decide to do.
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Segse(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
this is my son, in whom I am well pleased. Listen to him grin

Ur son U must be kidding....
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by PunkyOh(f): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
First of all, she's not some ornament made of fragile material. I really dislike it when some guys say things like, "I don't wanna hurt her feelings by saying a, b & c". Who cares? Tell her you aren't interested if you aren't & let her deal with her own emotions. If she displays some borderline personality traits by becoming unhinged at the rejection, then you take the legal route. A "normal" woman WILL leave you alone after you tell her you aren't interested. Hurt feelings WILL be there but that's again none of your business.

I doubt she's normal though, so good luck to your friend trying to get rid of her.
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by freecocoa(f): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Segse:

I like that clause 'if she's a sensible girl' but sorry to say, only few are sensible because from my experiences with ladies, once they are the 1st to show feelings to you, it will be a tough battle before they leave u alone.
Lol.cheesy

It's true that it's often hard for a woman that wants you to back down sha, I guess OP just has to forget about how she will react to the rejection, should he try to let her down easy to no avail, he doesn't have to be rude if my method fails, he just has to be firm/stern.

She'll get over it eventually.
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Junaknoni(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't remember asking you any questions.
Gbam!
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Ataegbiti: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
PunkyOh:
First of all, she's not some ornament made of fragile material. I really dislike it when some guys say things like, "I don't wanna hurt her feelings by saying a, b & c". Who cares? Tell her you aren't interested if you aren't & let her deal with her own emotions. If she displays some borderline personality traits by becoming unhinged at the rejection, then you take the legal route. A "normal" woman WILL leave you alone after you tell her you aren't interested. Hurt feelings WILL be there but that's again none of your business.

I doubt she's normal though, so good luck to your friend trying to get rid of her.
No offences intended, u sound too harsh for a lady.
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Twaci(f): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
PunkyOh:

Very true.

OP just be sincere and in time too. Don't lead her on when u know u don't have feelings for her, that will reduce the hurt.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by adebayo201: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Define the relationship once and for all.
Give boundaries and other things. It might be that they're or is a trait(s) that draws the lady to the guy.
wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
PunkyOh:

Why do you doubt she's normal?
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by PunkyOh(f): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
Why do you doubt she's normal?

By continuing to pester him with her "love". Who does that? It's just odd to me because I don't know of many women who'll do something like that.
Re: How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? by PunkyOh(f): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ataegbiti:

No offences intended, u sound too harsh for a lady.

Maybe I'm a dude wink

What does a lady sound like? Lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander / Pictures That Displays Processes Involved In Toasting A Girl / My Boyfriend Was Holding Another Girl's Hands In My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.