Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How I Came To Islam! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How I Came To Islam! (823 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Came To Islam! by Jarus(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2008
Assalamu alaikum,

Amina Assilmi, American Muslim convert, takes us through her journey into Islam:

http://www.islamfortoday.com/aminahassilmi1.htm
Re: How I Came To Islam! by javalove(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2008
Yeah, i have read her story before. I even saved it on my lappy. There are lots of touching stories on the net. Check out this site http://www.4newmuslims.org/e/whyislam1.htm
Re: How I Came To Islam! by samba123(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2008
we wish them all insha Allah

their faith will not change I hope so
Re: How I Came To Islam! by littleb(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
Very inspiring, may Allah help the remaining ones who want to see the light of Islam
Re: How I Came To Islam! by Virgo83(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
May Almighty Allah bless her more and more. Amin

(1) (Reply)

The Only God Who Can Create At Will, And, Can Bring Death To Life And Reverses I / The Truth About The Muslim Belief? / Finally The Picture Of A Tree That Write The Name Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.