Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. (2120 Views)

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dannyxy(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2013
Mine are mukina, idowuobgo, cathaliya.. What's yours?

1 Like

Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Prowizy2(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Use ur free 10mb wisely #KID

1 Like

Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dannyxy(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2013
Prowizy2: Use ur free 10mb wisely #KID
i like looking for trouble when i have m.b to waste
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Prowizy2: Use ur free 10mb wisely #KID

Punchline
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by olumaxi(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2013
Where is my thinkin software..i gatz think abt them
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by KingsleyJay(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2013
grin
F^cking hilarious...
Cathaliya wud find you soongrin
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dannyxy(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Kingsley Jay: grin
F^cking hilarious...
Cathaliya wud find you soongrin
she knows grin
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by sexymoma(f): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannyxy: Mine are mukina, idowuobgo, cathaliya.. What's yours?
It seems it been a while she banned you.. me am sitting am watching wetin go shele o... *** Grabs Milo Tin To Seat***

Idowu go carry bottle enter hia o. grin

[b][/b][/sub]This One Na Season Film O I Mustn't Miss A Bit[sub]
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by GentleMimi: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Funny enough,u're at the very top of my list! Trying too hard to be a badt boi gets people bored after a short period of time.
Next is Mr Cork.I'm scared i might kill him if i ever come across him.
And finally......the NL razzmatazz.....
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by GentleMimi: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannyxy: Mine are mukina, idowuobgo, cathaliya.. What's yours?
c
Cathaliya......now i know u def hv a crush on her.
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by drnairalov: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
idowuogbo..dazall!!! dat one go dey beat me everyday 4 house...m very positive..
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Danhumprey: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi: Funny enough,u're at the very top of my list! Trying too hard to be a badt boi gets people bored after a short period of time.
What about Andyblaze? grin
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dannyxy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi: Funny enough,u're at the very top of my list! Trying too hard to be a badt boi gets people bored after a short period of time.
who is trying to be a bad boi? Open ur eyes girl
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Yahoo1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
.....leh me see.....ummmm...can't think of anybody,but am goin to sit right here and enjoy the show.

1 Like

Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by GentleMimi: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: What about Andyblaze? grin
Andyblaze.... grin.The few of his posts i've read point him out as a clown.I really dn't know him sha..
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
All nairaland guys!!altho i don't knw all of dem o,bt d 85% i knw are nafin 2 write ome abt!!#no offence intended
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dannyxy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: All nairaland guys!!altho i don't knw all of dem o,bt d 85% i knw are nafin 2 write ome abt!!#no offence intented
bloody sexist
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannyxy: bloody sexist
ouch!
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dannyxy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: ouch!
not meaning to brag, i can't date you, i think i should add your name to my list..
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannyxy: not meaning to brag, i can't date you, i think i should add your name to my list..
and nw d question is Who cares??
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Yahoo1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: All nairaland guys!!altho i don't knw all of dem o,bt d 85% i knw are nafin 2 write ome abt!!#no offence intended
lol....when you learn how to spell home then come back and we will take you serious!

No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by GentleMimi: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: and nw d question is Who cares??
grin.Believe me,he does!
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yahoo1: lol....when you learn how to spell home then come back and we will take you serious!

No offence intended.
rily??
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dannylux: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: All nairaland guys!!altho i don't knw all of dem o,bt d 85% i knw are nafin 2 write ome abt!!#no offence intended

85% of us like you embarassed
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Yahoo1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: rily??
just kidding.....
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Yahoo1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
grin.Believe me,he does!
you sure know how to make it hurt....
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by GentleMimi: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yahoo1: you sure know how to make it hurt....
grin
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dannyxy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
grin.Believe me,he does!
duh,waheva rows ur boat baby...
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Danhumprey: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
Andyblaze.... grin.The few of his posts i've read point him out as a clown.I really dn't know him sha..

Me think he would be the perfect date for you. wink
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Danhumprey: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Including me? sad
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nomski0(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
I wouldnt go near the weird ones. sad
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Including me? sad
u ke??are u a nairalander??didn't knw o..anyways u r excluded!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? / Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. / I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.