Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. (2121 Views)

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dannyxy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nomski0: I wouldnt go near the weird ones. sad
are there weird people on n.l?, hmm, i never knew
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Danhumprey: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: u ke??are u a nairalander??didn't knw o..anyways u r excluded!
What?! Are you trying to be sarcastic? sad
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: What?! Are you trying to be sarcastic? sad
at all,i mean it
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Danhumprey: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Oh! Ofcoz,you shouldn't.

By the way,where have you been? I hope all is well? kiss
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Danhumprey: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: at all,i mean it
Alright. How're you doing? wink
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Alright. How're you doing? wink
gud u?
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by GentleMimi: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Me think he would be the perfect date for you. wink
Ehmm,no thanks.
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dannyxy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hey love birds, the children are not asleep yet..*angry*
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by fruityjojo(f): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
And I would only go near the weird ones eg Yudezo,190 & Mr Cor'k cheesy
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Miner13: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmmmmmm!!!

Still thinking.
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Miner13: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
fruityjojo:
weird ones u said ok

jst HELL in a SHELL
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Danhumprey: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: gud u?
I'm fine.
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Danhumprey: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannyxy: Hey love birds, the children are not asleep yet..*angry*
Oya,sorry.
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
undecided
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Danhumprey: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
Ehmm,no thanks.
Believe me,he is the perfect date. embarassed
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Yahoo1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
fruityjojo:
Iam WIERD!

cool
fruityjojo:
I am WIERD!
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Andyblaze: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
Andyblaze.... grin.The few of his posts i've read point him out as a clown.I really dn't know him sha..

I just dey observe you
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Andyblaze: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Andyblaze is excluded right?
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ugly, No. Beautiful, Yes. undecided
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by fruityjojo(f): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yahoo1: Iam WIERD!

coolI am WIERD!

lol I hear. Congrats.
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Yahoo1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
fruityjojo: lol I hear. Congrats.
jeez...i thought you would be impressed. *shivers*
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Dubemkelly(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onila...Fed up with her virginity saga
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by 190: 1:02am On Nov 08, 2013
undecided
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 08, 2013
Khalessi undecided

#TeamGOM
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Khalessi Moon of My Life Come Lemme b Ur Khal Draego n U shall bear the Great Stallion that Shall trample the Earth..

Lemme be Ur Sun & Stars...
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 08, 2013
Mukina2...But 'm compelled to love her..

She bloody confessed me
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by vizkiz: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Wuh abt d liqht skin freak Ah quess his nt around 2 view dis grin
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by GentleMimi: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Andyblaze:
I just dey observe you
haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Horror! *shivering*
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2013
That black goat. Airforce cheesy
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Andyblaze: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2013
GentleMimi:
haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Horror! *shivering*

No need to be afraid. Come lemme treat you like a queen bebe
Re: Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. by Fkforyou(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2013
Still thinking....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are All Girls With Dimples Beautiful? ENTER THREAD / 11 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Happy You’re Single / How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.