Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off (27287 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by collynzo2(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Damager: [s]Hmmmm... Is anybody aware dat dis ish is di-pl-om-at-ic nd as such we should suggest, speak nd act wit caution Plz dnt b al in a hurry 2 scream tit 4 tat nd *in xerxes voice* KILL DEM ALL!! Letz rememba dat war is only pleasant 2 dose who av nt xperiencd it.. He who beats d drums of war, may not live 2 eat d spoils of d war, nd finally let him who puts on his armour not boast lyk he who takes it off... 9ja take am easy!![/s]
What an eyesore! Learn how to write properly.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Tobbylobar(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
See as india dey insult naija...i don die..if naija want to start deporting india dey should go to all dana companies..i bet u all dis indians r living big like a king in dis country..some of dis india wen we go n pick dem up at d airport dey did not even no how to open door to enter car...come n see 100s of indians during der duhali celebration..dey we even bring der herbalist very old men to d country to appease to der der god..i wonder wish visa all dos babalawos use to enter dis country...
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Its simple: Import our 40,000 Nigerians while we
Export their 800,000 Indians! Case closed!!

But no matter how bad naija govt is,India shudnt be an option!
Why shud I live in India? God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Off to PRODECO Onne Free Zone! I have a score to settle with an Indian Engineer gringringringrin lolzzz
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by victorv12(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
The Nigeria immigration is useless. This is the time they should collaborate with CAC( Cooperate Affair Commission), by having genuine information regarding all the Indian companies in the country, and start deporting illegal Indian immigrants working in these companies.

Especially, those stallion guys, the Vaswani brothers. The brothers single- handedly r*ped Nigeria to the tune of 6 trillion Naira, and they're still operating on a large scale to r*pe and milk our system dry. The Nigeria goverment is very weak. Before we know now, someone will be saying we're the giant of Africa. We're the giant of rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
solomon111: And Nigeria is not rapidly developing economically?
There are already indications that Nigeria has surpassed southafrica economically.
If india the filthiest country on earth,a nation where over 500million are in extreme poverty can be a member of BRICS,then i don't see the big deal.
And yes,membership is by invitation.
Nigeria developing economically than SA? This can only be proven by you and Okonjo-Iweala.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by samilo88(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
oche_ejemb: "More than 800,000 Indians live in Nigeria and they own approximately 100,000 businesses there.
Mr Amaku said the official's statement was made in the context of the murder and that he felt "aggrieved" like all other members of the Nigerian community."

Who will lose out if 800,000 Indian business-owners and employers of labour pack-up and leave Nigeria vs a few Nigerian drug dealers, students and medical tourists?
Pack and leave to where? To thier overpopulated country that reeks of poverty. You think those parasites have anywhere to take thier business to. Nigeria is a safe haven to those Indians cos no sane country would condole thier sharp and illicit business practices. Trust me for every Indian company that leaves, 3 multinational companies are on standby to take thier place.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Cubeet: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
INDIA IS A LIKE "HIV/AIDS" IN NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Jbravo58(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
garripack: ACTUALLY AM PISSED

WHO'S FAULT WHO DO YOU BLAME

LIVE IS EITHER THIS WAY OR THAT WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVE GOES ON

NOTING IN NIGERIA SEEM 'S TO WORRY ME................
No be your fault my broda, maybe bcoz God still dey dash you your 3 meals per day dats y you ar speaking dis rubish
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
If indeed the Nigerians in India are drug pushers then I see no reason why India should want them and why they shouldn't be deported.

Only thing is Nigeria will have to deport those Indians who are into shady deals too.

That aside, Nigeria needs to stop threatening other countries unnecessarily except if Nigerians abroad are into legitimate businesses.

Supporting corrupt Nigerians will simply make it obvious the Nigerian government supports corruption.

Let the Nigerian government try not to show to the whole world how corrupt it is. Even if the government should support wrong acts of Nigerians in diaspora, they should do it with sense and class so everyone wouldn't know that corruption in Nigeria actually starts from them.
Biko.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by dejavume: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
how much does it cost to get to india and the cost of living there?
na big time curse b dis,leaving my country to another country to sell hard drugs.pure nonesense
we kip blaming govt for everything,even if we have gud economy dose wey go carry drugs go still carry am
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by surveyProf(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Why are the Indians this wicked!!!
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by efedavies: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
I CANT BLAME THE GOVT FOR SOME OF OUR WOES,I WILL BLAME THOSE NIGERIAN THAT WILL HUSTLE FOR MONEY FINISH ONLY TO SAY NA INDIA U WAN GO LIVE.THOSE FILTHY DOGS CALLED INDIANS.MAKE DEM BEGIN DEPORT DEM JARE!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by ddjay: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Cubeet: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
babe_online: If indeed the Nigerians in India are drug pushers then I see no reason why India should want them and why they shouldn't be deported.

Only thing is Nigeria will have to deport those Indians who are into shady deals too.

That aside, Nigeria needs to stop threatening other countries unnecessarily except if Nigerians abroad are into legitimate businesses.

Supporting corrupt Nigerians will simply make it obvious the Nigerian government supports corruption.

Let the Nigerian government try not to show to the whole world how corrupt it is. Even if the government should support wrong acts of Nigerians in diaspora, they should do it with sense and class so everyone wouldn't know that corruption in Nigeria actually starts from them.
Biko.
TELL ME A COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT WILL SUPPORT THE KILLING OF THEIR CITIZENS IN FOREIGN LAND IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR CRIME EXCEPT NIGERIANS LIKE YOU. Fools
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by sikwex11: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
peppy luv: Its simple: Import our 40,000 Nigerians while we
Export their 800,000 Indians! Case closed!!

I wonder o,but, come to think of it,is nigeria even fit to live in when u are not gainfully employed and no infrastructure to sustain your small biz

But no matter how bad naija govt is,India shudnt be an option!
Why shud I live in India? God forbid!
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by ddjay: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
snika: APC is the cause of this angry

grin grin grin na wao
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by ddjay: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
bet me,if shut airtel and dana down,d indians will rush to naija and beg even pay millions of naira to d late mans family,including state govt
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by femogbangba: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
solomon111: And Nigeria is not rapidly developing economically?
There are already indications that Nigeria has surpassed southafrica economically.
If india the filthiest country on earth,a nation where over 500million are in extreme poverty can be a member of BRICS,then i don't see the big deal.
And yes,membership is by invitation.

If you can reiterate that patently false statement, then I do not need to argue with you.

I don't know where you are digging your statistics from, but India is gradually becoming a force to reckon with in global economics and politics. Multinationals are trooping there everyday to have a share of the wealth being generated on a daily basis, they have done well for themselves despite the constraints of a massive population. They have a vibrant middle class that are entrepreneurially minded and adding value to the country in terms of creativity. Their technology sector is sophisticated and competing favorably with the best in the world, they churn out consultants like Yam and are very dominant in Silicon valley- brother please broaden your horizon.

Do they have challenges? Yes! However, they have a structure in place that has led to a transition from a poorly developed country to a force in global economics and they are still growing.

As for your statement that Nigeria has surpassed SA economically- I can only laugh! Even a lazy look up on Google indicates that the GDP of SA is $384 billion while Nigeria;s GDP stands at $262 billion. SA's GDP Per Capita is $7507 while Nigeria's GPC is $1554. Nigeria has a lot of potentials but we are still the younger brother looking up to SA, I don't see that changing in the next decade or 2.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by uromicom: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Otunba.b:
Can you blame Indians ? When the Nigerian government can't do a single thing for Nigerians. Which Nigerian has the guts to go print saying " kick Indians out of Nigeria" na look we go dey look until the whole case die down. Ordinary India.
I actually know a guy in India that got beaten just because he was dating an Indian girl. Indians are very useless people. I just no wan table their mata.

my man u have said it all let us act a little and see there responds
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Cubeet: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
femogbangba:

If you can reiterate that patently false statement, then I do not need to argue with you.

I don't know where you are digging your statistics from, but India is gradually becoming a force to reckon with in global economics and politics. Multinationals are trooping there everyday to have a share of the wealth being generated on a daily basis, they have done well for themselves despite the constraints of a massive population. They have a vibrant middle class that are entrepreneurially minded and adding value to the country in terms of creativity. Their technology sector is sophisticated and competing favorably with the best in the world, they churn out consultants like Yam and are very dominant in Silicon valley- brother please broaden your horizon.

Do they have challenges? Yes! However, they have a structure in place that has led to a transition from a poorly developed country to a force in global economics and they are still growing.

As for your statement that Nigeria has surpassed SA economically- I can only laugh! Even a lazy look up on Google indicates that the GDP of SA is $384 billion while Nigeria;s GDP stands at $262 billion. SA's GDP Per Capita is $7507 while Nigeria's GPC is $1554. Nigeria has a lot of potentials but we are still the younger brother looking up to SA, I don't see that changing in the next decade or 2.
THE NIGERIAN KILLED OR BEATEN IN INDIA MIGHT BE YOUR BROTHER OR UNCLE. WHY CANT YOU JUST DEFEND YOURSELF NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU SHOULD DEFEND YOURSELF COS YOU ARE A NIGERIAN.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by lastmessenger: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
R2bees: 800,000 indians in Nigeria??
thats dolby
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Classicalman(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
yelsew80: The Nigerian community in India is feeling "aggrieved" after one of its citizens was killed in Goa, Nigeria's high commissioner has told the BBC. Ndubuisi Vitus Amaku said the resort state's subsequent order to deport Nigerians living illegally there was like "rubbing salt on their wounds". Meanwhile, police in Goa have made the first arrest in the murder case. Police blamed the killing on rivalry between local and Nigerian drug traffickers, and Goa's Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar asked the police to track down Nigerians living illegally in the state and deport them.

There are about 40,000 Nigerians living in India and Mr Amaku says he is concerned about the safety of his people.
"Indians need to understand that a large number of Nigerians are living legally in India and even if some are living illegally, there are laws in place to deal with that and those should be implemented," Mr Amaku told BBC Hindi's Divya Arya.

He criticised the Goan authorities for plans to deport those living illegally in India.
"If Nigerians are living illegally you don't wait till their compatriot is murdered before you go around picking them up and threatening them with deportation - that is like rubbing salt on their wounds."

Earlier in the week, another Nigerian diplomat had warned of repercussions against Indians living in Nigeria if Goa did not stop "evicting Nigerians" from the state and failed to arrest the killers.
More than 800,000 Indians live in Nigeria and they own approximately 100,000 businesses there.
Mr Amaku said the official's statement was made in the context of the murder and that he felt "aggrieved" like all other members of the Nigerian community.

Indian foreign ministry spokesman Syed Akbaruddin said he was sure that the row could be settled "amicably".
"We have been assured that the investigation (into the murder) is under way," news agency AFP quoted him as saying.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-24835058
WHY IS THE FG WASTING TIME? START DEPORTING THOSE INDIANS AND PAKIS LIVING IN NIGERIA. Their population here is far more thn our populatin in India.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by SouthernIdole: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
kane45: Our leaders are to be blamed for this shame. If the economy is in good shape and our youth and our youth are gainfully employed, they won't go over there to constitute nuisance. The grass ain't always green over the fence and our govt should take every necessary step to protect the integrity of Nigerians both at home and aboard. In d case where Nigerians are without valid visas, let them come back home and the Indians also deported back to their country BTW they will be d one to loss because they are more Indians in Nigeria than Nigerians over there.
must we always blame our leaders? must the result to illegal activities to make it? most Nigerians living abroad have really destroy out image in the name of drum pushing.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by mainpesin: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
A project management company by the name boulevard
d'invigoration international limited is curently reqruitin for the
post of
brand ambassador
team leaders and
supervisors
for immediate employment.
intrested applicant may text name,sex,age,qualifiction(unda
graduate may apply as it is very flexible with time),location(must
be withn lagos for the next 2 weeks) to 08025296015
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by uromicom: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
fun lover: The Nigerian government may have started retaliatig afterall. I was at somotex(a notable indian company in ojota) today for a meeting and was stunned when leaving their premises to see several gun-totting SSS guys who have laid siege on the premises,they held everyone hostage for several hours,at a point Rotimi Akeredolu (ACN's gubernatorial candidate in ondo's last election)came around with his team to intervene as their company lawyer.They later left with about 7 or more indians to their office I believe. The offence was that they are living/working illegally in Nigeria. They will most probably be deported.

i have been waiting for these day i so much belive and trust naija if other western countries want to talk about killing and racism they should try it with some other countries like ghana and the rest not naija na .... naija can make 20 libya

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by PECO4KING(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ilupeju Estate Indians you go die if i catch any of you for road. He don set.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Heyliesha(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
"More than 800,000 Indians live in
Nigeria and they own
approximately 100,000 businesses
there."........wen dem dey?.....Aluu community where are thou?...we get work o
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Cubeet: TELL ME A COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT WILL SUPPORT THE KILLING OF THEIR CITIZENS IN FOREIGN LAND IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR CRIME EXCEPT NIGERIANS LIKE YOU. Fools
Didn't you see where I said they should be deported??
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
talktimi: There's no need to shout too much in this kind of case, for every 10 Nigerians deported, lets deport a hundred Indians. They should ask South Africa how we shook them up over the yellow card beef.

[size=14pt]So they should not deport the Nigerians who are staying in their country illegally? You must be on something. Botswana dared you on your altimatums nothing came out of them. I say I india must deport those who are in their country illegally. [/size]
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by highmood(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
What d Indians did was just sheer foolishness and an act of wickedness and and display of hatred of Nigerians. Indians of all countries! Government please depot them in there thousands till we are of equal number in terms of immigrants. A decisive measure must be taken by the government so they will know how much we value our citizens irrespective of our tribal differences. Else most stupid countries would want to build their madness on our quietness. Its so painful. Indian. Chineke ekwela ihe ojo(God forbids bad things)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank / "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.