Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off (27294 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
nnocurruption: What are u guys blabbing about India this India that when Nigerians don't even respect each other

Nigerians burn themselves alive in the name of stealing aka oleh

Nigerians "boko haram" kill people at least every week

Nigerian politicians use Nigerians for rituals

Nigerian police kill Nigerians in almost every protest or in any little argument

Nigerians value foreigners than their own citizens

Nigerian government do not care about its citizens

Not to talk of the tribal/state of origin racism we do here in Nigeria

So until we learn to value and respect ourselves no one will PEACE..........

Same way you can slap your younger brother, but will confront me if I slap him. "PEACE"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nicepoker(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Deportation mode activated. Pls am starting wit my former stingy indian boss. Mr. Parijat zulfikar badal.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by highmood(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
SouthernIdole: must we always blame our leaders? must the result to illegal activities to make it? most Nigerians living abroad have really destroy out image in the name of drum pushing.
Guy talk well. What do u mean by day. No matter what they might have done, it doesn't deserve public humiliation as though he his a convicted criminal. The Indians u talking abt, are they best in character? Who are those that collaborate to import fake drugs in the country, are they not d Indians? Who are those that does illegal biz in our country are they not Indians? Who are those that pays our workers poorly in their company, are they not d Indians? Yet have we touched any of their people? Look its annoying. We only pray the guy is alive else I know some guys in Nigeria we react to this. The humiliation is just much. Me think of Indian? I rather go to my village.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by talktimi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
BluIvy:

[size=14pt]So they should not deport the Nigerians who are staying in their country illegally? You must be on something. Botswana dared you on your altimatums nothing came out of them. I say I india must deport those who are in their country illegally. [/size]
nna free me jare, we're talking of mob action killings against Nigerians with govt backing in India and youre here speaking grammer. Arrest or deport criminals, dont kill them or flog them extra judicially. Why are many Nigerians so base sef ?
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by omiobo: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
owolabifunke14: They are lucky I'm not a guy. Guys where are you when your masculine nature is needed. Why not give these not white not black dog eaters a good run for their money by beating them up? Dana that killed our people belonged to them,most illegal drugs came from them,bad juju came from them also.Is our government really strong? Pay the fools back in their own coin
I beg o no fight indian make dem no turn u to parrot. Indian sabi jujugrin
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by femogbangba: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Cubeet: THE NIGERIAN KILLED OR BEATEN IN INDIA MIGHT BE YOUR BROTHER OR UNCLE. WHY CANT YOU JUST DEFEND YOURSELF NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU SHOULD DEFEND YOURSELF COS YOU ARE A NIGERIAN.

Please can you stop personalizing circumstances here and let us address issues with facts. There are 2 sides to every story.

From the report I read, it was stated that the guy was killed during a fight between a local drug gang and Nigerian drug gang. I have been to SA, the Netherlands and traveled to Brazil with my team, in those countries, Nigerians are notorious for drug peddling, I am not in any way suggesting that the guy killed was guilty neither am I justifying his killing but we have get the facts before we start hyperventilating.

India has been complaining about Nigerian drug dealers for over 3 years now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5iVOk9fSa0

Nigerians busted for drugs in SA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYSSUJLxVnA

Kenya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV-vXmfuSog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO_EHsko0lQ

I think we should look inward and see the damage we are doing to ourselves as a nation before we point the accusing finger.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Onlytruth(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Just imagine this nonsense.
For every Nigerian living in India, there are TWENTY (20) Indians living in Nigeria, yet they talk as if Nigerians are choking them to death.
A very wicked set of people!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by andyanders: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
yelsew80: Too bad there's still no substantive Foreign Affairs Minister, Ashiru before he left had learnt to bark pretty loudly. If they decide to start deporting Indians, I would suggest they start from those currently running down the Delta steel Company (DSC). it would make perfect economic sense!

Even better to deport the DANA Airline owned by the Indians and ask them to take their coffins called airplane and go back to India and run their business there to kill their own people the way they keep killing Nigerians with their dubious means

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Onlytruth(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
I read somewhere that the real beef is the fact that some Nigerians are "interbreeding with Indian women"; in other words, the Indian men are really crying because Nigerian men beat them to babes. cool
To put things in proper perspective, one of the surveys by Durex indicate that Indian men have the smallest "dongs" in the world, and I know that my "homies" carry some of the most formidable dongles around. cheesy
Could this be the REAL issue here? lmao. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by tshoboy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
emmy-richie:
And dear Naija, it's amazing I'm in this maze with you...
I just can't crack your code and understand you.
One day you make me screaming you love me loud.
The next day you're so cold.

One day you're here, one day you're there, one
day you care.
You're so unfairly fair....

Give me and my people all that we need, lest we travel off our threshold and get abused.

It's imperative we respond promptly before they exterminate my people (Nigerians) in their abode.

These ish of ups and downs is taking all of my energy.

God bless Nigeria!
Holy Grail
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by rafcrown(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
TIT FOR TAT-THAT IS DIPLOMACY.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by tmtech: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onlytruth: I read somewhere that the real beef is the fact that some Nigerians are "interbreeding with Indian women"; in other words, the Indian men are really crying because Nigerian men beat them to babes. cool
To put things in proper perspective, one of the surveys by Durex indicate that Indian men have the smallest "dongs" in the world, and I know that my "homies" carry some for the most formidable dongs around. cheesy
Could this be the REAL issue here? lmao. grin grin

Dis maybe true Õoº°Úº ...cos an average naija guy dongle go make does ladies scream for more...poor indian guys....
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by whitecat007: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Indian goverment hands out free certificates to his people to get out the country cos of their population. So any Indian that says he/she schooled in India is a danger to the community cos an Indian can show up at a job recruitment to ask what field they ate hiring for and goes home to bring any certification required from the stash in his closets. Some of them do go to school and are kept back in India while they export their fake expert to stuppid countries
Otunba.b:
Indians are mumu people jare.. If no b d medical wey dem sabi, there's no reason for anyone to visit the country. Even some Indians dey deny dem country.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by delvinmaya(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
naija has probs, admitted, but do we say because of dat we leave the eagle that is hovering over to kill, n castigate the mother hen or chase away the eagle n den insult mother hen?
someone mentioned travelling all over, dat nigerians are known for drug peddling, but you convienently forgot to mention their own crimes, for instance brazil, dats inferiority complex ooo chairman, face it. enuf examples of the crimes perpetrated in nigeria by these indians have been mentioned, but you turn a blind eye to it. despite all, has a nigerian killed any indian in the country if nah your brother nko? and remember the dead nigerian cant defend himself, who knows if they are just trying to implicate him
for the case of drug peddling, who creates the market? the user or the peddler? if the user no gree buy, market go day for the peddler?
also, no country way nigeria no fit face, be ut the uk,us,brazil,SA or even india. dnt come here to talk shit. Abi no be UK bond dem reverse so, or the south african ish, or during obj's tenure, the faceoff btw naija and us over the gulf of guinea or bight of biafra

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Good. Tît-for-tat diplomacy is the most effective and sensible kind of diplomacy.

Nigerians are generally not xenophobic, and I have observed this for long. How many times have some useless countries' citizens tossed us around and maltreated us, and yet we do not return the 'favour' to their compatriots living in our midst? Instead, we treat them like kings and give them priority over our own fellow citizens. It is for this reason that I feel disgusted by the needless inter-tribal antagonism among Nigerians (particularly between Yoruba and Igbo).

I can't remember the last instance of even the slightest form of xenophobia since the Ghana-must-go saga in the early eighties. I think it would be much healthier for us if we start loving each other more and transfer our hate and aggression to foreigners who disrespect, exploit, or maltreat us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by whitecat007: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Now that is the walk! More of this please! And when are we going to see our area boys in action? Please post a picture of a beaten black and blue bloodied nose Indians

fun lover: The Nigerian government may have started retaliatig afterall. I was at somotex(a notable indian company in ojota) today for a meeting and was stunned when leaving their premises to see several gun-totting SSS guys who have laid siege on the premises,they held everyone hostage for several hours,at a point Rotimi Akeredolu (ACN's gubernatorial candidate in ondo's last election)came around with his team to intervene as their company lawyer.They later left with about 7 or more indians to their office I believe. The offence was that they are living/working illegally in Nigeria. They will most probably be deported.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by whitecat007: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
I think our boys didn't know much about the country and now feel stuck cos of relatives back home. If you know how people are discouraged from going back home by people who th link grass is greener on the other side

DonCrust:

I;m with you on that. Who would live in a country where cow and snakes are worship? That country is just too local - even in there movies!
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Dubemkelly(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Diplomacy shud be employed....Y hating folks? We can't possibly have it all,hope we aint in a hurry 2 4get dat India remains a saving centre when a Nigerian's health has gone bad,we fly there quite often seeking 4 medical attentiim n it has been favourable to us. War aint a better tool 2 settle a dispute. God bless us
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Funpeter: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
owolabifunke14: They are lucky I'm not a guy. Guys where are you when your masculine nature is needed. Why not give these not white not black dog eaters a good run for their money by beating them up? Dana that killed our people belonged to them,most illegal drugs came from them,bad juju came from them also.Is our government really strong? Pay the fools back in their own coin
Hehehehehhe being a lady is not an excuse sebi na una say wetin MAN fit do WOMAN go do am more better oya take d lead make we follow sebi na funke first den pero go follow.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 08, 2013
nnocurruption: What are u guys blabbing about India this India that when Nigerians don't even respect each other

Nigerian police kill Nigerians in almost every protest or in any little argument

maybe people wanted this guy to be given a trophy for drug trafficking and attempted murder undecided
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Sagamite(m): 12:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Dubemkelly: Diplomacy shud be employed....Y hating folks? We can't possibly have it all,hope we aint in a hurry 2 4get dat India remains a saving centre when a Nigerian's health has gone bad,we fly there quite often seeking 4 medical attentiim n it has been favourable to us. War aint a better tool 2 settle a dispute. God bless us

Naija fit win war against India sef? grin
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by skotch(m): 2:17am On Nov 08, 2013
kane45: Our leaders are to be blamed for this shame. If the economy is in good shape and our youth and our youth are gainfully employed, they won't go over there to constitute nusiance. The grass ain't always green over the fense and our govt should take every necessary step to protect the integrity of nigerians both at home and aboard. In d case where nigerians are without valid visas, let them come back home and the indians also deported back to their country btw they will be d one to loss because they are more indians in Nigeria than nigerians over there.
Dats right, u're gonna play d "i blame our leaders game" even if our economy is as good as those in an utopic state, nigerians will always be in diaspora. So please give our government a break!
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by OrigamiIII: 2:34am On Nov 08, 2013
yelsew80: Too bad there's still no substantive Foreign Affairs Minister, Ashiru before he left had learnt to bark pretty loudly. If they decide to start deporting Indians, I would suggest they start from those currently running down the Delta steel Company (DSC). it would make perfect economic sense!

TRUE talk bros.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by dangiwa09(m): 3:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Odikwa very funny grin

What is funny about this?
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by wogorparadise: 5:42am On Nov 08, 2013

and so wut? So becos family members fought that means an outsider shuld also come in n denegrate one of them, let others keep shut, na wa o
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 08, 2013
The problem is our country because I will say that the Indians know how to run businesses. The manufacturing sector has been taken over by the Indians because they bought over all the companies owned by the Americans, Germans and other nationalities, most investors have gone to the oil sector. The funniest thing is that they don't bring money to our country, they run the businesses on loan from Nigerian banks. Lets reconsider the idea of sending them out because most Nigerians employed in those companies may be affected. These Indians are stuck here, we can only try to check their excesses especially the way they bring their other citizens to head posts that we have very qualified Nigerians that can fit in to those roles flawlessly.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by collynzo2(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

Absolutely moronically rubbish statistics pulled from the arsse by the moronic diplomat.

Even the UK where Asians are virtually everywhere cannot claim more than 3.5m Indo-Asians.

Even African countries (like SA, Kenya and Uganda) that have a long history of Indo-Asians living in them cannot claim up more than 1m Indians.

It is Nigeria where an Indian is still seen as a rare sight of Oyinbo that has 800K Indians.

I wonder how many Indians a Lagos resident can even claim to see each day they go out. If you have 800K Indians, you will see one everyday in the major cities.

Utter rubbish!
What a gimp! The UK has a land mass equal to just that of the Niger delta part of Nigeria alone, the UK has a total population that is just one-third of that of Nigeria, yet they have close to 2 million Indians. We all know that the UK is far more economically attractive for the Indians, but the immigration policy there is also far tighter than that of Nigeria. If the UK with a much smaller land mass and total population coupled with a tighter immigration policy than those of Nigeria can boast of about 2 million Indians, how is it so far fetched to have 800 thousand Indians in Nigeria? Also saying that we have to see Indians roaming the streets everyday if there are truly 800 000 of them here is the most demented statement I've ever seen on Nairaland - and I've seen a lot!
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by COOLDUN: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba: The empty barrel makes the loudest noise!

The Nigerian government should accept the fact that a lot of Nigerians including the politicians are nuisances when they are living in other countries. Nigerians have been living in India for decades, why all the furor now? There is no smoke without fire!

The last time, it was Kenya, before that it was SA, Uganda and Botswana. Let us calm down and assess ourselves before pointing the accusing finger- most of the things that the Indian authorities are accusing Nigerians of are not made up stories.

You are the BIGGEST FOOOL I have ever come across in this world; do you know how many Nigerians that have been killed in India in recent times? Is it because this one now got a wide attention, are you a saint? That you are not affected does never make it a sin for people to be out of their country.

People like you contribute a lot to the ill treatments Nigerians get everywhere they find themselves. Any time a problem starts never stops it to be well addressed, so because Nigerians has been living for a very long time India, should make the Indians to be killing Nigerians right? Or all the Nigerians in India now are all criminals that deserve to be killed right? So the Indians that were caught with millions of undeclared foreign currencies at the MMA recently would have led to the deaths of all the Indians in Nigeria right? Or the Indian tax evaders and currency duplicators in Nigeria would have been handled by the mob attacks to all the Indians in Nigeria right. In fact you are a wise fool.

Every country has their legal laws to treat the case of criminals in their country, not a mob jungle justice and BARBARIC attitude of the Uncivilized Indians you are moronically supporting with your trash.You are a righteous PIG. Quote me and get more. Simpleton.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by glb2012: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2013
malele: And some fools here posted here the other day that indians are better than nigerians in work place.
That is actually true
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Shinnings: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Sacrificed on the altar of political expediency by the latest JP in town.

Mega J.P in town. beg to defer
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Nigeria developing economically than SA? This can only be proven by you and Okonjo-Iweala.
yes! She is a certified economist and we are sure her qualification and experience. But for you, the world doesnt know you. So keep quiet and get over your selfhate.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2013
collynzo2: What a gimp! The UK has a land mass equal to just that of the Niger delta part of Nigeria alone, the UK has a total population that is just one-third of that of Nigeria, yet they have close to 2 million Indians. We all know that the UK is far more economically attractive for the Indians, but the immigration policy there is also far tighter than that of Nigeria. If the UK with a much smaller land mass and total population coupled with a tighter immigration policy than those of Nigeria can boast of about 2 million Indians, how is it so far fetched to have 800 thousand Indians in Nigeria? Also saying that we have to see Indians roaming the streets everyday if there are truly 800 000 of them here is the most demented statement I've ever seen on Nairaland - and I've seen a lot!

there are over a million Idoma people in Nigeria. But how many times have you walked the streets of Nigeria and you over hear people speaking Idoma? Yet that guy feels we must see indians at every corner of the street to be able to believe there are 800 thousand of them in Nigeria.

You for no even mind am self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? / Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan / Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.