Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off (27296 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by MrEverest(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2013
collynzo2: 7% of Nairaland's traffic come from India, that is the second highest behind Nigeria. I guess a lot of the Nigerians in India are here on Nairaland.
How did you come about your statistics bro?
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by devour129: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2013
whitecat007: Indian goverment hands out free certificates to his people to get out the country cos of their population. So any Indian that says he/she schooled in India is a danger to the community cos an Indian can show up at a job recruitment to ask what field they ate hiring for and goes home to bring any certification required from the stash in his closets. Some of them do go to school and are kept back in India while they export their fake expert to stuppid countries
lmao
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by devour129: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2013
collynzo2: What a gimp! The UK has a land mass equal to just that of the Niger delta part of Nigeria alone, the UK has a total population that is just one-third of that of Nigeria, yet they have close to 2 million Indians. We all know that the UK is far more economically attractive for the Indians, but the immigration policy there is also far tighter than that of Nigeria. If the UK with a much smaller land mass and total population coupled with a tighter immigration policy than those of Nigeria can boast of about 2 million Indians, how is it so far fetched to have 800 thousand Indians in Nigeria? Also saying that we have to see Indians roaming the streets everyday if there are truly 800 000 of them here is the most demented statement I've ever seen on Nairaland - and I've seen a lot!
so true. if you want to know how many they are in Abuja,co0me for there Diwali ish tomorrow. will find out the venue and post it. went for last year own at hilton and was amazed the no of them in Abuja, def going to boycott this years own. and before you start saying they wont miss me YES THEY WILL,the ticket is for 7k and there people come in free so they can only get money from us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by collynzo2(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Everest:
How did you come about your statistics bro?
www.alexa.com/siteinfo/nairaland.com
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
The Indian Ambassador should be summoned by the Federal government and we shoul increase taxing of indians...they will come to Nigeria with one million naira and carry away billions to India.
They pay Nigerians working for them miserably and the government does nothing-what a government.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by ashleydav: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
You sound so dumb, my dear. Have you been to other countries where there are Indians? I am not justifying the fact that Nigerians don't have bad people but Indians are the worst criminals and the are the head of gangster-ism. Please I beg you in the name of the Lord to stop saying that the Indians are right. The have more criminals than Nigerians, the are petty thieves too. Make inquiries about them before you come here to crucify our country. I remember when an Indian man hit me and I almost pushed him into the swimming pool because he thought that I don't have valid papers. The will subdue you if the found out that you are not valid but once the know that you are VALID they will shut there mouth. They Indians are the worst drug pushers and peddlers. Their governments are now looking for a way to push the accusation to Nigerians in a way that it is Nigerians that are into drug trafficking and not their people. FOOLS.

The Nigerian government should accept the fact that a lot of Nigerians including the politicians are nuisances when they are living in other countries. Nigerians have been living in India for decades, why all the furor now? There is no smoke without fire!

The last time, it was Kenya, before that it was SA, Uganda and Botswana. Let us calm down and assess ourselves before pointing the accusing finger- most of the things that the Indian authorities are accusing Nigerians of are not made up stories.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Lamasta(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
tspun: na today we start to c things like dis ? I don't let those shit to bother me anymore. I just read them hisss n move to the next one.
Until it happens to you or Your loved ones before it will bother You abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye / Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.