Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Questions For Truthislight Based On His Signature. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Truthislight Based On His Signature. (415 Views)

Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE / BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person / Truthislight - Come And Show Us The Truth - A Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Truthislight Based On His Signature. by Yooguyz: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Truthislight's signature

Signature: There is an absolute 'truth' -There is one that has that 'truth'

-Know the truth, and the truth will set you 'free'.

Kul signature up there! I love it, i keep staring at it everyday. My questions are

1. Could you distinguish between the two concepts in the boldened above?

2. How do you the identify the absolute truth?

Quietly anticipating your reply.
Re: Questions For Truthislight Based On His Signature. by truthislight: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yooguyz: Truthislight's signature

Signature: There is an absolute 'truth' -There is one that has that 'truth'

-Know the truth, and the truth will set you 'free'.

Kul signature up there! I love it, i keep staring at it everyday. My questions are

1. Could you distinguish between the two concepts in the boldened above?

2. How do you the identify the absolute truth?

Quietly anticipating your reply.

*wailks away from thread since the OP dont know that i dont welcome such, maybe he is new here*
Re: Questions For Truthislight Based On His Signature. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
truthislight:

*wailks away from thread since the OP dont know that i dont welcome such, maybe he is new here*

@Op you just got served gringringringringrin
Re: Questions For Truthislight Based On His Signature. by Yooguyz: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
truthislight:

i don't understand?
Re: Questions For Truthislight Based On His Signature. by tobechi74: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Truthlight, thats rude of you

(1) (Reply)

True Mysteries Of The Catholic Church. / The Dogs, The Swine, And The Vultures / The Element Will Melt...prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.