Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE (1425 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person / Truthislight - Come And Show Us The Truth - A Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by BERNIMOORE: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
[size=14pt]This post is My personal response, Coded (E);[/size] (Ea*), (Eb*), (Ec*) and (Ed*)
*i Deny ever being the same persons with (E2-E5)

This post Debunk frivoulous claims on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1990742/bernimore-truthislight-canticles-loveroftruth-biblespeaks

*Note please 1Truthislight, 2 canticles, 3Loveroftruth and 4Biblespeaks should please not try to make a comment on this particular thread, its my own Defence and it is coded* you can refer to it or even quote from this thread but please(1-4) above should try not to comment ON THIS THREAD thanks

That On the Nov 10th, 2014 yooguyz went wild for a reason only known to him and made the claim that (E1)BERNIMORE,(E2) Truthislight ,(E3)canticles, (E4) and Loveroftruth,(E5) BIBLESPEAKS are one person,(i have coded the whole characters E1 to E5 because the reason he gave to suspect that we are one was that each character proclaimed that yooguyz is paulgrundy, then he will lump the name of such person together with E1-E5, just recently many people expecially Candour* and Honerchild, JMAN05 and francistony are busting his identity and he is posed to join their monikers with E1-E5, i will be able to notify forumites the point and why he join another moniker to bernimoore, i knew that it was a gimic he wants to use so as to play the first card to get people he joined to be defending so as to be on the driving seat, but he met the wrong person;Bernimoore whom yooguyz is playing to my strenght, we are going to examine his claims through the strenght of his evidences, enjoy it!

On Nairaland we have only 2 monikers that has ever refer to (E1 to E5) as one, and the only two monikers are yooguyz and paulgrundy*
so we have

1, Yooguyz version= (E1)BERNIMORE,(E2) Truthislight ,(E3)canticles, (E4) and Loveroftruth,(E5) BIBLESPEAKS

2,Paulgrundy's Version= (E1)BERNIMORE,(E2) Truthislight and (E3) Loveroftruth

lets start by yooguyz first claim;

(Ea*) E2 alledged as E1 Debunked
Truthislight exposed as BERNIMORE in this thread (E1 as E2)

https://www.nairaland.com/1876439/17-top-facts-u-probably/3

Study truthislights post on that thread and and BERNIMOREs you would see the glaring similarities in their writing.

fortunately, there was no similarities 'in writing! on that page 3 you will see that my writting (Bernimoore) was either with(1) large fonts and (2) color or (3)bolded on that page(3*)(note that other users too do the same). but that cannot be said of truthislight on that same page 3 that yooguyz reffered, truthislight writing never carries 1,2 and 3 characters above!

yooguyz alledged that Emusan can bear him witness that i Bernimoore and Truthislight are one on that thread, But Emusan's response betrayed that notion and even Affirm that we are different persons

Emusan replying Bernimoore

Emusan:
I don't need to open a thread because I'm not a baby on NL so you can check my username and see some of my threads about their lies

Emusan replying Truthislight

Emusan:
Like I said it's not you(Truthislight*) nor anyone(Bernimoore*) will challenge me to open a thread, if you're not okay with that I'm sorry you will wait long. I will do it when I want to
*bracket insert is mine

I have seen then reffered to both monikers as one in which he has never denied, Emusan can bear me witness to this on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1882205/contradicting-watchtower-teachings-2-arc

obviously there was no statement that mention that Bernimoore and Truthislight are one on the thread link that yooguyz provided above, i only thought that for yooguyz to write differend nairaland names and strike them with lines and without a mention that they are one, i thought he was asking those diff. nairaland names to all pay attention to the next message to names. one would have wondered if yooguyz ever pass a common English language comprehension or Essay writting with this poor expression of writing skills; Truthislight/BERNIMORE/Loveroftruth......and need someone to ''fill in the gap'' for him.

Emusan can bear me witness to this on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1921424/where-those-wheelchairs-used-healing/1

unfortunately yooguyz exposed himself as 'paulgrundy' here by saying that ''Emusan [size=14pt]can bear me[/size](yooguyz*) witness to this [size=14pt]on this thread[/size]'' Because Emusan was bearing witness to paulgrundy's post 'directly', which means that yooguyz was actually using his 'paulgrundy's moniker on that thread, *yooguyz did not say that ''Emusan can bear me witness to this on 'paulgrundy's thread which would have been the right thing to do if he was not the one that 'own paulgrundy's moniker

besides this next post yooguyz claims was just 2 days(registerd on 24th sept 2014, and posted 5:28pm On Sep 26 2014) yet the post reffered to Emusan as his witness even though it had 'never engage Bidam on Nairaland before this post'

paulGrundy:

This is bernimore's truthislight handle giving credence to all watchtower beliefs in his diary, only a witness can do that
Re: REFERENCE by truthislight: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Ok, if this is their beliefs, i dont and cant find anything that is wrong with it biblically speaking

https://www.nairaland.com/1462864/man-shoots-jehovah-witnesses-visiting/7#18632330
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Besides that Bernimore is well known for supporting Jw ideology in this forum, [size=14pt]ask Emusan[/size] and Bidam

Check out how he trolls anti-jw's in thread, in my opinion only a JW can do that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1876439/17-top-facts-u-probably/4#25885370

Emusan's post (quoted by yooguyz as evidence supporting him) followed ''paulgrundy's post directly;

Emusan:
Logically, Bernimore is a JW nothing more nothing less. Though he claimed he's not*.

*i have since responded to Emusan assertion that i am a Jw on another thread giving reasons why i am not a Jw.

Perharps, this i can say is a directionless post as it lacks any evidence and just added to tire-out readers because neither Bernimoore and Truthislight appeared on that page 7 of the link in the the post below,

(Eb*)
Truthislight/BERNIMORE confirming his status as a jehovahs witness in his dairy in the post below

Ok, if this is their beliefs, i dont and cant find anything that is wrong with it biblically speaking

https://www.nairaland.com/1462864/man-shoots-jehovah-witnesses-visiting/7#18632330

BERNIMORE always denies it, because he wants to validate his attacks on monikers that criticize the watchtower.

as you can see neither Bernimoore and Truthislight appeared on that page 7 of the link in the post So there is nothing to defend but to create diversions

next post follows;
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by BERNIMOORE: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
(Ec*) E2 alledged as E1 and E3 respectively Debunked!
Truthislight/BERNIMORE as CANTICLES...
Time registered:September 02, 2014
Time spent online: 6 days & 10 hours
View CANTICLES's posts (268) | View CANTICLES's topics (26)
Sections Most Active In: Religion, Romance

Canticles to paulGrundy:
U know I always tell you , you dont know d scripture ....so somtimes, i wuld av appreciate it if u just kept quiet ! Who told u d Bible never spoke about any of God's servant farming ?? U tink uv made a reasonable point and u startin forming around with such a lie , here in Genesis 9:20 we read " Now Noah started off as a farmer, and he planted a vineyard" !!!! Started off as what? Can u see u need some serious mind programming , i just smile at u

https://www.nairaland.com/1922538/finally-revealed-gods-view-birthday

CANTICLES have never quoted paulGrundy prior to that quote, and BERNIMORE is the moniker that made that comment to me not to paulGrundy and he is the only one who calls me paulgrundy

*note; i am not defending casticles, but after reading the spurious claim that casticle and i are the same based on only the reason above, i went to the thread and this was my observation,(i Bernimoore was never part of the thread)

yooguyz alledged that i Bernimoore was the only one that call paulgrundy as yooguyz or yooguyz as paulgrundy prior to oct 17th 2014 when casticles said that on the above post, how true was that we shall all see it that yooguyz consciously lied on that proclamation

My Observation after visiting the thread for the first time;

To answer this there is the need to establish the date chronology to straighten the claims and fix in the variables

1, i observed that Casticles makes that post above on[b] Oct 17th 2014[/b] which yooguyz wrongly claims that casticles has never engaged 'paulgrundy' but i found out that Casticles had earlier engaged yooguyz On Sep 03 2014 www.nairaland.com/1862542/does-hell-really-exist#25985936

2, paulgrundy was exposed as yooguyz by JMAN05 on october 09 2014 on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1922670/18-facts-may-not-know/2 both Casticles and Biblespeaks were present on the thread and must have seen that yooguyz was trully paulgrundy* as Jman05 claims

now lets arrange based on my observation when i reseached;

a, Sep 03 2014= Casticles had earlier engaged yooguyz

b, october 09 2014= paulgrundy was exposed as yooguyz or yooguyz as paulgrundy by JMAN05 and both Casticles and Biblespeaks were present on the thread
c, 17th oct 2014=Casticle can rightly say ....i always tell you... based on the earlier engagement with yooguyz on sept 03 2014 and the expose of october 09 2014 by JMAN05 which is very consistent with (a) and (b)above

BERNIMORE: yooguys, what is the essence of quoting bible verses when you dont even believe in those verses as you wrote below

having treated the likelihood of casticles use of the phrase ''U know I always tell you''

lets compare the next phrases

''Canticles to paulGrundy ......you dont know d scripture''

Bernimoore to yooguyz

''what is the essence of quoting bible verses when you dont even believe in those verses as you wrote below''
Trying very hard to muddle things up, but objective readers could see that this two phrases are not pointing to the same thing

while casticles was talking about 'farming in the bible verse' of which he was contesting meanings of a certain bible concept which paulgrundy* could not satisfy him

in my own case i (Bernimoore) was making a case that yooguyz claims that he does not believe in the bible and God at all! and that yooguyz states that bible was made for the Guliible, my assertion was not about yooguyz ''knowing as in full knowledge of bible''as casticles expressed which is a different thing from someone (yooguyz) who allude to atheist in his post in the link above in that post,

yooguyz says
Re: Implication Of Tithing by Yooguyz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2013

good evening op,
i have never paid tithe in my life and i don't intend on paying tithe but let those who do keep doing it, *in my mind* #deluded bunch of tithe paying folks# I am a Caktholic christian but[b] i dont believe in God[/b], in fact religion is the opium of the masses.
YOU can ATTACK me cos am used to attacks infact i'll welcome one so far it's sincere #but if i troll you with multiple id's eh?#
funny thing about me i don't even believe in the bible am quoting it's for gullible people
you know yourself

yooguyz was embarrased by this atheist statement and bible denial, he quickly raise a false alarm deceiving the mods then Mynd44 that his account has been hacked
Mynd44 ask for evidence

yooguyz came back and said 'he thought that his account was hacked, and that he trully made the 'atheist and bible denial statements' but errrr it was to be sarcastic grin here is it https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/95

you will wonder if yooguyz is not suffering from brain-short-circuit though i dont wish him, but the level of his child behavior on NL speaks volume

What does that tell you? Canticles, BERNIMORE truthislight are the same

To objective minded people with a well funtional brain, and going through rebbutalls above, you are hard pressed to responds to the rebbutalls above, and untill that nothing has been established linking Canticles to BERNIMORE or truthislight untill you respond to each and every rebutalls above,
note *do not respond collectively as that will worsen your case and expose you as shying away from further defending your claims as facts but rather peculations

now lastly lets see another falsehood that will make you give up on even following yooguyz's seeming evidence

(Ed*) E1 alledged to be E2,E3 and E5 Debunked
BERNIMORE/truthislight/CANTICLES exposed as BIBLESPEAKS:

BIBLESPEAKS: This Yooguy[b]s[/b] abi PaulGrundy of a guy is a sick freak o.

TITLE OF THE THREAD: self service leads to Homosexuality - Watchtower.

QUOTATION FROM WATCHTOWER: self service can lead to Homosexuality.

I don't know what exactly is wrong with him. Looks like his homosexual practices are eating up his brain.
Yooguys/Paulgrundy,by creating this thread you rather made a fool of yourself as you've always done.

Notice how my moniker was spelt above with 's' instead of 'z'

Now observe how BERNIMORE spelt my moniker with 's' instead of 'z'

BERNIMORE: yooguys, what is the essence of quoting bible verses when you dont even believe in those verses as you wrote below

[size=14pt]BERNIMORE is the only handle in nairaland that spells my name as Yooguys instead of yooguyz[/size]
yooguyz claims that i Bernimoore is the only person in nairaland that spells his name as Yooguys instead of yooguyz

when i seached nairaland i discovered other person who spelt among other numerous Yooguys instead of yooguyz

just to mention one of the person his name is Geovanni 24 i chose geovanni case of calling yooguyz yooguys because of a revealing plague hanging on yooguyz as a pastor of over 3000 and yet with a controversial orientation

https://www.nairaland.com/1439402/christians-chatbox/14

geovanni24[size=16pt](m): 6:48pm[/size]

This comment is strictly for @yooguys...ii understand that you are a pastor, pastoring A church of about 3000 members!...Now from your views on the Gay attitude, ii can easily deduce that you have some gay tendencies that you have put under control and ii applaud you for that, since gay is a thing of the mind...Now being a pastor of such an overwhelming crowd, hw do you cope with the large number of your male members who could cme T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you for councelling?...don't you think you are not honest T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ yourself, iwhen the spirit of Gay is hovering arround your personality,rather. Than rebuking it for life and relinquishing its hold on you psychologically in order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ serve God better ?...2. If a psychological gay member should come T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you for. Deliverance/councelling...its assumed you both are faced with the same ordeal, HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ do you intend T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ go about it?.....Beside this,since I'm convinced that you are a through man of God, ii will like T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know you personally, but on anonymous ground, cos of the position you occupy ii believe M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ acquaintance with you will help strengthen M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ relationship with God and also edify M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ view on sexuality and intimate immorality...ii also used T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be effeminate in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ childhood, although ii was able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ overcme it,but ii will most gratefully appreciate your enlightenment on this menace!....plz kindly email me sir......trailblazer25@yahoo.com. Ii look forward T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ receiving your email. Tanks sir!

*constructive comments are welcome! it should allude to the claims E1-E5 above, anyclaims outside this will not be entertained, no distraction please

1 Like

Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by Yooguyz: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gombs: Both of you are guilty, but biblespeaks, you are very very very guilty. You deserve a long ban for multiple accounts.

[size=18pt]Yooguyz is right, totally right[/size]. Biblespeaks, your putting that link above still worsened your denial

Emusan:
BIBLESPEAKS:

Don't be decieved by those stats and my comment about you, there are many here (just like me) who know all about yooguyz/Paulgrundy and who can express themselves better in new ways

The underlined statement fall out of logic unless if you people are discussing about Yooguyz/Paulgrundy in your meeting.

@bolded-people who just joined a forum less than two months will express themselves BETTER IN A NEW WAYS, which means this people have an OLD WAYS of expressing themselves before

https://www.nairaland.com/1990742/bernimore-truthislight-canticles-loveroftruth-biblespeaks
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by BERNIMOORE: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gombs: Both of you are guilty, but biblespeaks, you are very very very guilty. You deserve a long ban for multiple accounts.

Yooguyz is right, totally right. Biblespeaks, your putting that link ( https://www.nairaland.com/1877865/yooguyz-athiest )above still worsened your denial

Ec*2 (b)

above has already taken care of that, My observation when i went through the thread below page 2and 3 i wasnt part of the thread but observed that;

(2), [size=16pt]paulgrundy was exposed as yooguyz by JMAN05 on october 09 2014 ''even less than a month'' Biblespeaks joined NL (on this thread[/size] https://www.nairaland.com/1922670/18-facts-may-not-know/2 both Casticles and Biblespeaks were present on the thread and must have seen that yooguyz was trully paulgrundy* as Jman05 claims

now lets arrange based on my observation when i reseached, i am not speaking for biblespeaks but 'only' observed throughs studying of available evidence as permitted by NL; That

b, october 09 2014= paulgrundy was exposed as yooguyz or yooguyz as paulgrundy by JMAN05 and both Casticles and Biblespeaks were present on the thread
based on this knowledge linking yooguyz as paulgrundy with above link on athesm is as easy on fingertips as anything you could think of.

Gombs did not mention Bernimoore and but rather was responding to biblespeak on your own old thread which you lifted here, i just ralised that you lifted old comments made to Biblespeaks, my own (Bernimoore's) full response; (Ea*--Ed* ) coded above which is my personal response still remain unanswered

Gombs comment did not include me (Bernimoore) and i think Gombs is wiser than you think, trying to drag him on my thread i must tell you that he will be really stressed here because i am going to treat every comment meticoulously, so carry your load and stop trying to form alliance

Emusan; The underlined statement fall out of logic unless if you people are discussing about Yooguyz/Paulgrundy in your meeting.

@bolded-people who just joined a forum less than two months will express themselves BETTER IN A NEW WAYS, which means this people have an OLD WAYS of expressing themselves before

Emusan's silence on 'a two day old paulgrundy* on NL (registerd 24th despite not engaged Emusan prior to this link https://www.nairaland.com/1921424/where-those-wheelchairs-used-healing/1 paulgrundy*says Emusan was his witness, a claim that could not be backed by any prior evidence of ever conversing prior to 26th sept 2014, anyway Emusan too must be wiser not to take panadol for yooguyz headache because i will really stress anybody who choose to come to your defence here.

Anyway my response here drawn from above have treated that in detail here is it (Ea*) ;

[size=14pt](Ea*)[/size] E2 alledged as E1

Truthislight exposed as BERNIMORE in this thread (E1 as E2)

Study truthislights post on that thread and and BERNIMOREs you would see the glaring similarities in their writing.

fortunately, there was no similarities 'in writing! on that page 3 you will see that my writting (Bernimoore) was either with(1) large fonts and (2) color or (3)bolded on that page(3*)(note that other users too do the same). but that cannot be said of truthislight on that same page 3 that yooguyz reffered, truthislight writing never carries 1,2 and 3 characters above!

yooguyz alledged that Emusan can bear him witness that i Bernimoore and Truthislight are one on that thread, But Emusan's response betrayed that notion and even Affirm that we are different persons

Emusan replying Bernimoore

Emusan:
I don't need to open a thread because I'm not a baby on NL so you can check my username and see some of my threads about their lies

Emusan replying Truthislight

Emusan:
Like I said it's not you(Truthislight*) nor anyone(Bernimoore*) will challenge me to open a thread, if you're not okay with that I'm sorry you will wait long. I will do it when I want to
*bracket insert is mine

I have seen then reffered to both monikers as one in which he has never denied, Emusan can bear me witness to this on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1882205/contradicting-watchtower-teachings-2-arc

obviously there was no statement that mention that Bernimoore and Truthislight are one on the thread link that yooguyz provided above, i only thought that for yooguyz to write differend nairaland names and strike them with lines and without a mention that they are one, i thought he was asking those diff. nairaland names to all pay attention to the next message to names. one would have wondered if yooguyz ever pass a common English language comprehension or Essay writting with this poor expression of writing skills; Truthislight/BERNIMORE/Loveroftruth......and need someone to ''fill in the gap'' for him.

Emusan can bear me witness to this on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1921424/where-those-wheelchairs-used-healing/1

unfortunately yooguyz exposed himself as 'paulgrundy' here by saying that ''Emusan [size=14pt]can bear me[/size](yooguyz*) witness to this [size=14pt]on this thread[/size]'' Because Emusan was bearing witness to paulgrundy's post 'directly', which means that yooguyz was actually using his 'paulgrundy's moniker on that thread, *yooguyz did not say that ''Emusan can bear me witness to this on 'paulgrundy's thread which would have been the right thing to do if he was not the one that 'own paulgrundy's moniker

besides this next post yooguyz claims was just 2 days(registerd on 24th sept 2014, and posted 5:28pm On Sep 26 2014) yet the post reffered to Emusan as his witness even though it had 'never engage Bidam on Nairaland before this post'

paulGrundy:

This is bernimore's truthislight handle giving credence to all watchtower beliefs in his diary, only a witness can do that

Besides that Bernimore is well known for supporting Jw ideology in this forum, [size=14pt]ask Emusan[/size] and Bidam

Check out how he trolls anti-jw's in thread, in my opinion only a JW can do that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1876439/17-top-facts-u-probably/4#25885370

Emusan's post (quoted by yooguyz as evidence supporting him) followed ''paulgrundy's post directly;

Emusan:
Logically, Bernimore is a JW nothing more nothing less. Though he claimed he's not*.

*i have since responded to Emusan assertion that i am a Jw on another thread giving reasons why i am not a Jw.

Perharps, this i can say is a directionless post as it lacks any evidence and just added to tire-out readers because neither Bernimoore and Truthislight appeared on that page 7 of the link in the the post below,
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by true2god: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2014
BERNIMORE is BARRISTER, confirmed. Your langauge, argument and writing style with that of BARRISTER is one and the same. After occasional bannings, you finally jetissoned BARRISTER and switched to BERNIMORE permanantly. You will deny as usual but if anyone studies BARRISTER's writing and thought pattern, you are the same person.

1 Like

Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by Yooguyz: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
true2god:
BERNIMORE is BARRISTER, confirmed. Your langauge, argument and writing style with that of BARRISTER is one and the same. After occasional bannings, you finally jetissoned BARRISTER and switched to BERNIMORE permanantly. You will deny as usual but if anyone studies BARRISTER's writing and thought pattern, you are the same person.

Since he lied to you that he is not BARRISTERS, what does that tell you?

He is also lieing that he is not truthislight/loveroftruth/CANTICLES/BIBLESPEAKS/?
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by BERNIMOORE: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
true2god:
[s]BERNIMORE is BARRISTER, confirmed. Your langauge, argument and writing style with that of BARRISTER is one and the same. After occasional bannings, you finally jetissoned BARRISTER and switched to BERNIMORE permanantly. You will deny as usual but if anyone studies BARRISTER's writing and thought pattern, you are the same person[/s].

the last time i think you said that i am also JMAN05 and now barrister, and when jman05 showed up you started begging him True or false?

if we put all these together it will amount to 8 in 1, but yet to be proved,

so this thread is not all about mere accusation but it must go with proofs unfortunately Jman05 or barrister falls out of the Thread as you can see, its all about E1-E5 and its coded and sanitised, you have to be a man to attempt each and every paragraphs by debunking them from Ea-Ed and Not collectively sellected but each Ea, Eb, Ec and Ed must separately be attempted, so dont be lazy here! failure to do that shows that to are shying away and not sure of your claims.
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by BERNIMOORE: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yooguyz:

Since he lied to you that he is not BARRISTERS, what does that tell you?

He is also lieing that he is not truthislight/loveroftruth/CANTICLES/BIBLESPEAKS/?

@true2God

yooguyz need you to help him to prove(not just mere accusation) that i am 1,truthislight/2,loveroftruth/3,CANTICLES/4,BIBLESPEAKS/ that is E1-E5 above, he needs your time to attempt Ea-Ed above

meanwhile i have been looking for you it seems that your church Assemblies of God have so much to bother with now, can we meet on this thread http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80500, i am loaded with questions please

This time it was Jimmy Swaggart’s turn to repent after [size=14pt]offi­cials from the Assemblies of God Church were given photo­graphs showing him taking a prostitute to a Louisiana motel[/size].
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by true2god: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

the last time i think you said that i am also JMAN05 and now barrister, and when jman05 showed up you started begging him True or false?

if we put all these together it will amount to 8 in 1, but yet to be proved,

so this thread is not all about mere accusation but it must go with proofs unfortunately Jman05 or barrister falls out of the Thread as you can see, its all about E1-E5 and its coded and sanitised, you have to be a man to attempt each and every paragraphs by debunking them from Ea-Ed and Not collectively sellected but each Ea, Eb, Ec and Ed must separately be attempted, so dont be lazy here! failure to do that shows that to are shying away and not sure of your claims.
You are not JMAN05 bro, but old BARRISTER. I have stated this many times, check my post history. Anyone that studies BARRISTER's past post will knw that BARRISTER=BERNIMORE. Remember you told me in one of your post that he is your brother. In one of my arguments involving JMAN05, you and I, I directed a response meant for you to JMAN05. So guy, both of us know each other too well on NL and I insist that you are BARRISTER. Stop accusing pple of what you are doing, duplicity of IDs.

1 Like

Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by BERNIMOORE: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
true2god:
Y[s]ou are not JMAN05 bro, but old BARRISTER. I have stated this many times, check my post history. Anyone that studies BARRISTER's past post will knw that BARRISTER=BERNIMORE. Remember you told me in one of your post that he is your brother. In one of my arguments involving JMAN05, you and I, I directed a response meant for you to JMAN05. So guy, both of us know each other too well on NL and I insist that you are BARRISTER. Stop accusing pple of what you are doing,[/s] duplicity of IDs.

Thank you for your time, but you have failed to prove anything within E1-E5, and unfortunately the Topic is [size=14pt]Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS are Not ONE[/size] from experience on NL, to acheive my purpose, it is best to keep comment focused on this four persons that i have provided detailed respose Ea-Ed

i create this thread and so, i am bound not to go outside E1-E5 because of a purpose, except you can pick any of them and respond.

if you comment outside E1-E5 your comment will be treated as ''outside the threads jurisdiction'' you cant get my contribution even though i have detailed defence of your assertions. but had to be 'in order of principles'

thank you

E1-E5 Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS are Not ONE any attempt?

thank you
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 21, 2014
@Bernimoore

You really have time for that guy.

I sent you a mail some time ago. Did you get it?
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by Yooguyz: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2014
JMAN05:
@Bernimoore

What do you expect from a jobless graduate, I would be very happy to have you as an opponent in this great e-battle. cheesy. 2 against 2 in one. So what do you think about the battle? Who is winning? Who is loosing?
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by Yooguyz: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2014
true2god:
You are not JMAN05 bro, but old BARRISTER. I have stated this many times, check my post history. Anyone that studies BARRISTER's past post will knw that BARRISTER=BERNIMORE. Remember you told me in one of your post that he is your brother. In one of my arguments involving JMAN05, you and I, I directed a response meant for you to JMAN05. So guy, both of us know each other too well on NL and I insist that you are BARRISTER. Stop accusing pple of what you are doing, duplicity of IDs.

true2god: @ BERNIMORE r u 'Barrister', one of my old friend on nairaland. Ur response, style of argument, signature, all look like his.

My mind tells me here dat BARRISTER has re-branded to BERNIMORE.

BERNIMORE:
[size=19pt]nothing like rebrand[/size], ok, Barristers is my elder brother

https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/7#16199511
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by BERNIMOORE: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2014
JMAN05:
@Bernimoore

i will check, but pleease, this is a coded thread, lets meet on other thread, let me handle these thanks
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by BERNIMOORE: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
Yooguyz:

BERNIMORE:
nothing like rebrand, ok, [size=16pt]Barristers is my elder brother[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/7#16199511

unfortunately you are yet to respond to my rebuttals that you accused me of in the op, [size=16pt]are you afraid to further impress people here that i am E1-E5 BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS are Not ONE [/size] barrrister is a different person not listed in your earlier claim E1-E5, and there is still not proof that i have ever admit us as one. but different persons, different the same way as Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS

[size=16pt]this thread is strictly dedicated to E1-E5 BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS are Not ONE[/size]i am constrained not to comment outside the boudary of these thread E1-E5 to get focused and finish the defence job

i will not comment outside these E1-E5 until you further debunk each and every allegation i replied in all Ea-Ed my claims in the op as it will amount to diversionary tactics, even though i have adetail answers every allegations i will direct them to their strenghts.

until then you can have my proceed.
Re: Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE by paulGrundy(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2015
@BERNIMORE, what is happening why are all your posts disappearing??

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Islamic Terrorism - By Ali Sina / I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman / Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.