Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware (20389 Views)

NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles / Fake St. Louis Sugar In Circulation , Nafdac Warns / Contaminated Water Causes Scare In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Jaideyone(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jobig: this may not be the real product,too many fake products in circulation.once Aba bois take eye see say it is moving,fake follows.coca cola,star beer,guilder beer,stout,peak,lacasera etc all have fake.buy from your trusted customer.
my exact sentiments. If the product is from one of these fake manufacturers then the blame shouldn't go to chii. Its the job of the police and nafdac to take on these fake factories and put them out of business.

1 Like

Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
kekakuz: ibo people
nawooooo
they can fake anything
even their own death
and na them go dey sell am for lagos traffic, later some fools go say na dem dey run lagos IKORNORMEE.
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by nerodenero: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
I remembered "my pikin" case and how it all ended. The owners were jailed with minimal years to serve. The damaged caused and the sentence given were not commensurate. The same thing will happen in this case. If a drug could killed many Nigerians and the sentences were minimal, only God knows how this matter would be treated. The fact is the judicial system needs to be overhauled or the section responsible for trying such cases need to be reviewed. I think a stiffer penalty needs to be meted out to offenders so as to serve as deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Idrismusty97(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
If na free i go collect smiley .But since i go buy an with my money come die on top am again.Nafdac should do something about this.
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Echatbook: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by braxjay(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
yet they are nafdac certified SMH
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by chinyekelechi: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
i hope the national agency for food and drugs administration and control is aware of the ugly incident before lives are ternimated because of the conterminated capriso
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by emekaanijah(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
nawooooo
they can fake anything
even their own death
stupid tribalist...
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Dbestmax(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
ANOTHER UNIZIK STUDENT DIES: Name: Chilaka Donald C.N Department: Surveying and Building He died on the 5th of November 2013. According to reports from his
sibling, he complained of headache and heart
problem and efforts by doctors to treat him was
unfruitful. He later died in hospital and has since been buried. Till his death he was the best choirmaster St.
Anthony parish /St Lucy outstation Ifite-Awka. May his gentle soul rest in peace Amen. Unizik needs prayers! Photo Credit: Office of SUG PRO Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu,
Page Editor.
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Pasidon(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
I have ASUU to blame
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by chinyekelechi: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
i hope nafdac is aware
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Nely77(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
@OP I honestly blame the woman who claimed her daughter was a victim. She has not done it right. I believe she is educated to have been able to send an email. Has she been paid by a competitor to do this or does she have her own product competing with this company's. Please do not get me wrong because that's how I reason(without sentiments).
What I am saying is that she should not have cut all the drink open after cutting up to half and noticed the same thing. She should have taken the remaining half to the authority(NAFDAC) for test as evidence.
But as it is now, since she did not do it, she cannot openly confront the company without being sued. I think many people may not believe her now.
For me, I have taken the necessary precaution and have also informed relatives and friends. @OP I honestly blame the woman who claimed her daughter was a victim. She has not done it right. I believe she is educated to have been able to send an email. Has she been paid by a competitor to do this or does she have her own product competing with this company's. Please do not get me wrong because that's how I reason(without sentiments).
What I am saying is that she should not have cut all the drink open after cutting up to half and noticed the same thing. She should have taken the remaining half to the authority(NAFDAC) for test as evidence.
But as it is now, since she did not do it, she cannot openly confront the company without being sued. I think many people may not believe her now.
For me, I have taken the necessary precaution and have also informed relatives and friends.
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Italiano1: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
How are the real owners of Lagos - the chief residents of banana Island and VI going to eat now?

2 Likes

Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
You are very stu pid!!
Cuz I saw that too and it was from the carton bought direct from the company distributors!
Ur silly mind didn't tell u it may be the preservatives added to it cuz for all we knw these fruit juice are not natural.

nawooooo
they can fake anything
even their own death
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Eeya internet warrior u will die of hypertension and jealousy that is eating u up!
Whose fault that u come from a wretched home!
As if ur pple are not the real touts and hawkers!
Fooooooooooooool

Italiano1: How are the real owners of Lagos - the chief residents of banana Island and VI going to eat now?

4 Likes

Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by kommiejewel(f): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote
author=sкчscrαρεr™]Thanks for sharing. But here in the sky we don't
drink caprisonne, we have drinks like sky-juice, sky-soda, sky-mineral,
airborne-special, cloud-drink etc.. Be my skylady lemme take you to the
sky, my esteemed abode. grin[/quote]
Lol, seems u're high on expired weed. . smiley. . @Topic, parents pls stop feedin ur kids junk. Give them fresh food & friuts. .
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Gaman(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Who dey drink caprisonne these days sef
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Stunner1(f): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Italiano1: How are the real owners of Lagos - the chief residents of banana Island and VI going to eat now?

must u tribalise everytng haba y r u sooo bitter? Did u grow up in a sad environment sad i honestly think soo anywyz pele ooo sadistic bigot

2 Likes

Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Italiano1: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
#1-stunner:

must u tribalise everytng haba y r u sooo bitter? Did u grow up in a sad environment sad i honestly think soo anywyz pele ooo sadistic bigot

peppy luv: Eeya internet warrior u will die of hypertension and jealousy that is eating u up!
Whose fault that u come from a wretched home!
As if ur pple are not the real touts and hawkers!
Fooooooooooooool

grin grin grin Are you girls on your monthlies or what exactly is the problem? Please provide any proof of tribalism in my post!

1 Like

Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by manjiggy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
nerodenero: I remembered "my pikin" case and how it all ended. The owners were jailed with minimal years to serve. The damaged caused and the sentence given were not commensurate. The same thing will happen in this case. If a drug could killed many Nigerians and the sentences were minimal, only God knows how this matter would be treated. The fact is the judicial system needs to be overhauled or the section responsible for trying such cases need to be reviewed. I think a stiffer penalty needs to be meted out to offenders so as to serve as deterrent to others.

That's not true. The owner is dead.
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Lilimax(f): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Lilimax(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gaman: Who dey drink caprisonne these days sef
A lot of people still do?
Parents should desist from giving their kids all these synthetic stuffs; be it Caprisonne, Bobo, Viju etc.
Give them whole fruits like Banana, oranges, apple etc instead.
The same goes with parents that give their children indomie and the rest.

These foods all have negative effects which may not be immediate ...

1 Like

Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by TechWalker007: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
I feel the issue should be investigated and action taken.
However, this may be a case of improper storage as the date of expiry is still months away.
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by mbenwari: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Somebody said photoshoped! Pls this is not a sabotage I am also a living witness and my experience was as far back as 2006,social networks were not very active then. But we didthe honourable thing by taking dat pack to house of chi @ isolo but of course the manager did not take us serious and made us look like we were looking for money. We quietly left them with the exhibit of which they said they would take a look @ in their lab. I was horrified to see dat 7 yrs later dis is still going on. How did we discover it? Simple we have a culture of sipping first before giving to d kids and when we tried to sip this one it wouldn't pass thru d straw. So we decided to cut open and there it was a very thick black mould. This is real! I stopped caprisonne 7yrs ago after dat discovery!

1 Like

Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by nyenyej: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
[/color]I am also a living with ness. Am in the habit of first tirsting what ever I give my son at home. On did occasion it was[color=#990000]caprison[color=#770077][/color]. I pierced it to taste only to persive a stinking ordour. I cut it open, low and behold it was as white as palmy with slimy substance all over the inner packaging. True story. DAT was d last carton that found its way to my house
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by idsuzie(f): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
This is serious, God save our kids.
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Ruchidera(f): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lilimax:
A lot of people still do?
Parents should desist from giving their kids all these synthetic stuffs; be it Caprisonne, Bobo, Viju etc.
Give them whole fruits like Banana, oranges, apple etc instead.
The same goes with parents that give their children indomie and the rest.

These foods all have negative effects which may not be immediate ...
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by Ruchidera(f): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
mbenwari: Somebody said photoshoped! Pls this is not a sabotage I am also a living witness and my experience was as far back as 2006,social networks were not very active then. But we didthe honourable thing by taking dat pack to house of chi @ isolo but of course the manager did not take us serious and made us look like we were looking for money. We quietly left them with the exhibit of which they said they would take a look @ in their lab. I was horrified to see dat 7 yrs later dis is still going on. How did we discover it? Simple we have a culture of sipping first before giving to d kids and when we tried to sip this one it wouldn't pass thru d straw. So we decided to cut open and there it was a very thick black mould. This is real! I stopped caprisonne 7yrs ago after dat discovery!
Re: Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware by winnymoh: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
nawooooo
they can fake anything
even their own death

Not all items or goods produced by d ibo's are fake. The problem is our country, corruption and rules. I won't be surprised to hear that the d fake company fore dis batch of production is frm a top govt official

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Make Chapman? / Three Crowns ‘Jara’ Campaign Elevates Care For Mums / Get A Nafdac Reg Number For Your Small Scale Food Products In One Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.