Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark (20560 Views)

See The Different Headlines In Today's Sun Newspaper / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? / Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
DerideGull:

Omokanda.

You seem to embrace above “copy and paste” crap but lacked simple courage to investigate the issue of the song, “ewu na ebe akwa”. You are a dunce because your actions show intelligence without discipline.
Old Dende is dead and gone to his Grave
Hm Ha gone to his grave
They Planted Ewedu Tree over his head
Hm Ha over his head
Amala is ready and waiting for soup
Hm Ha waiting for soup
Ewedu is growing on Dende manure
Hm Ha Dende manure

9 Likes

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by mrsuperswag(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ayekotoo:
Yorubas agitate through pen, paper and protest not via violence.
do they have a reason to?
Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Valon4ego: I have always maintained (and I still do) that our first politicians are no more righteous than the ones we have today. They fought primarily for their selfish interests which happened to coincide with the wishes of the masses. Awolowo and Co are no less corrupt than the the politicians we have today,as was evidenced by the ease of collapse and decadence of the first government. So you guys should stop all these unwarranted praises and stuffs like that!
Can you prove this?
Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Mickey7(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wicked nigerians change! Change! Selfish nigerians! Change! Change!
Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
DerideGull:

Wise people are known to have believed in the saying that “the taste of pudding is in the eating”. I remembered the group of people in Nigeria that were besieged with war of attrition because they wanted out of damnable country. It is true lack of retentive memory plays delusional tricks on people. The saying can not truer than your silly pontifications on this discussion.
No head of state would preside over the disintegration of his country. Keeping the country united is what he, either through a constitution or a decree, swore to do. The best option for Ojukwu would have been appraoching the UN for self determination.
Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by CyberG: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
DerideGull:

Cyberfool,

Do you expect me to join you in a childish debate of emptiness such as true federalism or false federalism? Such classless banters are left for inconsequential political minnows such as you. Nigeria must disintegrate in order for people of various nation states to embrace socio-politico-economic growth. All these idiotic talks of federalism, regionalism and confederacy are deceitful maneuvers that have no useful time in Nigeria today.

An honest Nigerian must agree that disintegration of Nigeria into nation states is a sure way out of current socio-politico-economic doldrums in the country.

Life has already judge you - a man who was unsung and unknown all his life! Even in Biafra days, you were neither a hero or a peon to be reckoned with, in Nigeria you are pained that you are still bossed around and you never made it, so shall it be when you kick the bucket too! You are not worth even the shaite of a dog, so I refuse to engage you and wish every poster could do the same! Your voice has never counted in Nigeria, whether in he past, present or future so shut it!

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Honestly, Yoruba's don't need a green snake under the green grass to tell them what they already know. He might believe what he said and he probably has a lot of respect for Awolowo. However, that doesn't negate the politics being played here and what's at stake.

I believe GEJ is doing everything possible to placate the Yoruba's, and nick votes from them in 2015. He knows Yoruba's are at the forefront of SNC, hence why he has decided to create this ruse to generate interest. Then pulled another smart one by making a Yoruba head the SNC committee. And subsequently he made a Yoruba the head of the Nigerian Intelligence thingy. I'm sure he would throw more baits at the Yoruba's, in the next few months.

They're trying to play chess towards 2015 and Yoruba's need to be vigilant. I'm not partisan, however, I believe APC would cater more to Yoruba interests, than the incumbent. The man, GEJ, is utterly useless - and he needs to be booted out. Yoruba's need to vote as a bloc and vote against him.

PS: who the fekky fvck banned my handles? This fugly and smelly albino definitely wants to be e-slapped on his fvcked face for red-face syndrome. No time for inconsequential peasants. You can ban this one as well, you narcissistic midget, whose only claim to relevance is by butt-hugging the next man's sweat. How about get your bum ar.se off the forum and go create something you can actually own by yourself, you reprobate son of an eunuch?

I'm out!

13 Likes

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Pataki: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
DerideGull:

Here comes another ninny that spews craps from his/her dirty ar.se. I get bet considerable amount of dollar that a jackass such as you knows little or nothing about intellectualism. Edwin Clark is a disgraced betrayal artist that had fallen out of favors with his masters from northern region of Nigeria. I am not surprised you are hooked with his crap about Awolowo, olodo.

Certified dolt. Who cares about the useless dollars you make/get from your old miserable hate filled life? At your age, I should never wish to boasting of getting considerable amount of dollars, but rather giving out unmentionable amount of dollars. You can never be intellectually sound as me. Don't fight it, it is just by default.

Edwin Clark even in his old age and life of foolishness as yours, still knows when to say the truth as most deeming true. What legacy will your descendant remember of you if you keep living a life of hatred over a region that opened the doors of education and development to your despicable life?

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pataki:

Certified dolt. Who cares about the useless dollars you make/get from your old miserable hate filled life? At your age, I should never wish to boasting of getting considerable amount of dollars, but rather giving out unmentionable amount of dollars. You can never be intellectually sound as me. Don't fight it, it is just by default.

Edwin Clark even in his old age and life of foolishness as yours, still knows when to say the truth as most deeming true. What legacy will your descendant remember of you if you keep living a life of hatred over a region that opened the doors of education and development to your despicable life?
Don't fall for it We fought hard to keep this thread from the Ethnic/Tribal Section. Back to topic = Can the South articulate a common agenda at a National Conference
Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by naijaking1: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why is this thread in the "political" section?
A review of the past pages will show that 99% of the issues have been insults, counter-insults, tribalism, and sheer st.pu.dity.
And it's on the front page, because the moderators are in need of web traffic, any web traffic

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by DerideGull(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ola Johnson:
No head of state would preside over the disintegration of his country. Keeping the country united is what he, either through a constitution or a decree, swore to do. The best option for Ojukwu would have been appraoching the UN for self determination.

The dark sides of Awolowo’s free educational system in western region of Nigeria are being loathed on this forum and suddenly you decided to increment the odds. The people of eastern region of Nigeria were been killed in other regions of Nigeria and were asked to relocate to eastern region by irate crowds supported by indigenous folks in uniform. When the easterners obliged to relocate to eastern region yet Gowon initiated a war against them.

If the best option for Ojukwu was to approach the UN for self determination, may I ask you in what capacity?

5 Likes

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Kingspin(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
He did well as a local champion. Kudos to him. But tribalism i reject.
Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Cusubaba(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pataki:

Did i hear u said Yorubas opened the doors of education and development to Igbo's? Guy ur poky olodo. The first Vice Cancellor of University of Ibadan which is in yoruba land is an Igbo man. The first Nigeriaa to trade with European is an Igbo man ( Jaja Nwachukwu). The first richest man in Nigeria is an Igbo man ( Linus Ojukwu) The first President of Nigeria is an Igbo man. The first millitary president of Nigeria is an Igbo man. The first Senete president of Nigeria is an Igbo. The first graduate to enter Nigeria military force is an Igbo man( Odimegwu Ojukwu). shut up poky! The time Igbos open eyes, Yorubas were blind in their cave called Oduduwa Republic( banana).

6 Likes

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Pataki: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
0monnakoda: Don't fall for it We fought hard to keep this thread from the Ethnic/Tribal Section. Back to topic = Can the South articulate a common agenda at a National Conference

I know, that was why I limited my words to those few sentences.

@ topic,
Do you really think the South can have a common agenda at the National Conference? Personally, I do not believe there is a National Conference yet. And a common agenda is truly not feasible with the likes of Dende1 who live a life of hatred towards anything in the South.
Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Kingspin(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pataki:
Oh you old Ibo man, life is too sweet to die of hatred over a region who are simply more intellectually superior than you.

Even Edwin Clark knows better.
This one is still sleeping in this 21th century. Why not equally tell us that Awo free education is still on board. That your forefathers mind set is now invalid. In this country a state has the highest number of applicants entering the universities and that state is not in the SW. etc.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Who is Awo

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Kingspin(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
shy-mmex:
Honestly, Yoruba's don't need a green snake under the green grass to tell them what they already know. He might believe what he said and he probably has a lot of respect for Awolowo. However, that doesn't negate the politics being played here and what's at stake.

I believe GEJ is doing everything possible to placate the Yoruba's, and nick votes from them in 2015. He knows Yoruba's are at the forefront of SNC, hence why he has decided to create this ruse to generate interest. Then pulled another smart one by making a Yoruba head the SNC committee. And subsequently he made a Yoruba the head of the Nigerian Intelligence thingy. I'm sure he would throw more baits at the Yoruba's, in the next few months.

They're trying to play chess towards 2015 and Yoruba's need to be vigilant. I'm not partisan, however, I believe APC would cater more to Yoruba interests, than the incumbent. The man, GEJ, is utterly useless - and he needs to be booted out. Yoruba's need to vote as a bloc and vote against him.

PS: who the fekky fvck banned my handles? This fugly and smelly albino definitely wants to be e-slapped on his fvcked face for red-face syndrome. No time for inconsequential peasants. You can ban this one as well, you narcissistic midget, whose only claim to relevance is by butt-hugging the next man's sweat. How about get your bum ar.se off the forum and go create something you can actually own by yourself, you reprobate son of an eunuch?

I'm out!
This your comment is made for compound of fo.ols. We know APC better than APC. We stand by a Nigerian Party and not a Yoruba party as you try to say. Sorry to say this the sin of Awo is still in you but any day you change ur mind Nigeria will be better off. Try it.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by victorv12(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
I'm proud to be a Yoruba man. And I'm happy to see the intellectual prowess my Yoruba brothers displayed in this debate.

Long live the Yoruba Empire!
Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by dcitizen1: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
The statement by the elder stateman edwin clark has vindicated the position of ojukwu. Right thinking minds should reflect on the decision on aburi accord. The signed resolute between ojukwu and gowon should be a guide and reference material for the national. dialogue.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Smartjeezy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
I hate nairaland this days.full of stu*pid tribalist bigoted bunch of callous and barbarians....seun u have to do something about this.shaking my head for Nigeria bad future leaders! World is moving,nigerians are lagging behind saying stup*id things against each others.GROW UP
Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Smart jeezy: I hate nairaland this days.full of stu*pid tribalist bigoted bunch of callous and barbarians....seun u have to do something about this.shaking my head for Nigeria bad future leaders! World is moving,nigerians are lagging behind saying stup*id things against each others.GROW UP

Ol'boy calm down, do u want us to pretend all is well, when we all know it's not?
Swear say u never talk anything bad against another tribe wey no be ur own... Swear...hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by SUBMARINE: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
This statement is true but Awo shift from regional to federal politics stopped him from perfecting the development which is the same mistake Tinubu is making right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Udom Donates N200K To Widows In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune / Lenee Neebani Buried In Khana, Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.