Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (147780 Views)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by Yemlizzy(f): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
D9ty7: You can't lie to me. Young?
Am damn serious ooh,still under 20 years of age.

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Queen xstar: Hope the stop has not ended my lady. Just began reading and am liking it.

No the story has only beguncheesy
welcome on boardsmiley
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 12:03am On Jan 01, 2014
Thank you all for being a part of my 2013.
May 2014 be beautiful for us all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR beautiful people kiss

3 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2014
Thank you also for being a part of my 2013............
HAPPY NEW YEAR BEAUTIFUL WRITER AND SISTER............
Wishing you a prosperous new year............

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 1:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Hmmm missed a lot in 2days wow a lot of water has passed under the london bridge hmmm fola is in a big delima.Dami I don't rily understands y she keeps keeping quiet when she nids 2speak up...as for sandra I rily feel for her like seriously I've experienced sumtin close 2wat she's going tru (luvin sum1 so much n @d end u find out d feeling isn't mutual trust me guys its nt rily funny when d emotional trauma start 2kick in aftermath newaiz I wish sandra all d best) and as for fola I believe he should just come out clean b4 tins start 2get ugly...
Humm on behalf of team #meant to be# I hereby wish each and every one of you a** HAPPY NEW YEAR** wish you guys a blissful and beautiful NEW YEAR...
We love you all so much,2O14 would be great for every one of us IJN (AMEN)
Signed:walewunmi (PRO)

3 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Daintydaisy(f): 1:09am On Jan 01, 2014
2 d lady dat made my day less boring, Happy new year 2u. I pray dat God wl cause u 2spread ur wings n soar above NL with ur writingz.

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Cheriepet: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2014
I will do all d long talk leta

to u Stef for ur beautiful n creative mind, i say tank u for being part of my 2013

so to u n every reader on dis thread #raise ur glasses n cheers to d New Year# HIP! HIP!! HIP!!! HURRAYwinksmileycheesy

Happy New Year to u all

3 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by SenatorPope(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR....
We will celebrate ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 3:49am On Jan 01, 2014
dammygoody: Thank you also for being a part of my 2013............
HAPPY NEW YEAR BEAUTIFUL WRITER AND SISTER............
Wishing you a prosperous new year............

thanks dear

Daintydaisy: 2 d lady dat made my day less boring, Happy new year 2u. I pray dat God wl cause u 2spread ur wings n soar above NL with ur writingz.

thank yousmiley Amen

Cheriepet: I will do all d long talk leta
to u Stef for ur beautiful n creative mind, i say tank u for being part of my 2013
so to u n every reader on dis thread #raise ur glasses n cheers to d New Year# HIP! HIP!! HIP!!! HURRAYwinksmileycheesy
Happy New Year to u all

Hurray! Thanks deariesmiley

Senator_Pope: HAPPY NEW YEAR....
We will celebrate ooooooo

thanks pope, Amen may we have cause to celebrate through out the year.

@Wale: HNY to you oooo, seems you've been quite busy... Be good ooooosmiley

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:07am On Jan 01, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 4:22am On Jan 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: MERRY NEW YEAR!
https://www.nairaland.com/1576051/nigerians-new-year#20594045

thanks...wishing you the same...
Nice poems btw

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by gal10(f): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2014
Been a really long time and your story has moved on! Interesting and plenty suspense with much followership! I see glowingscenes in u! Kudos dear! Happy new year btw!

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEARM SIS STEFIKAL & HER WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS. I pray this new year will be our year of blessing in the name of God. Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2014
gal10: Been a really long time and your story has moved on! Interesting and plenty suspense with much followership! I see glowingscenes in u! Kudos dear! Happy new year btw!

thanks gal10, its really been a while.smiley
Glowingscenes is one writer I respect. Thank youcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: HAPPY NEW YEARM SIS STEFIKAL & HER WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS. I pray this new year will be our year of blessing in the name of God. Amen!!!

Thanks...
Amen...wishing you the same

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year, everybody. 2014 shall be beautiful & we shall have no regrets grin

Steph, I thank God for bringing you to NL & giving you inspiration to write MTB. Have a 2014 full of laughter & happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2014
miss.terious:
Happy new year, everybody. 2014 shall be beautiful & we shall have no regrets grin

Steph, I thank God for bringing you to NL & giving you inspiration to write MTB. Have a 2014 full of laughter & happiness.

Thank you Ify, wishing you the same.

As in! I really bless God,
If I had not started writing, I probably would not have met awesome people whom I met on NL, you guys topping the list.

Truth is I never even had writing as an hobby, MTB just came like play like play. Initially I had just Femi, Princess and Sandra in mind.

And then 'Folagie', Omoye, Dami, and other characters just came up without initially thinking about them. I really bless God. smiley

Its all Godsmiley thank you Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2014
stefikal:

Thank you Ify, wishing you the same.

As in! I really bless God,
If I had not started writing, I probably would not have met awesome people whom I met on NL, you guys topping the list.

Truth is I never even had writing as an hobby, MTB just came like play like play. Initially I had just Femi, Princess and Sandra in mind.

And then 'Folagie', Omoye, Dami, and other characters just came up without initially thinking about them. I really bless God. smiley

Its all Godsmiley thank you Lord.
That's how a writer is differentiated from a storyteller. Inspiration of new ideas comes to a writer but a storyteller, i don't know o.
Just kip d good work going. The Lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Yemlizzy(f): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
stefikal: Thank you all for being a part of my 2013.
May 2014 be beautiful for us all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR beautiful people kiss

Amen, wish u same dearie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
stefikal:

thanks dear

thank yousmiley Amen

Hurray! Thanks deariesmiley

thanks pope, Amen may we have cause to celebrate through out the year.

@Wale: HNY to you oooo, seems you've been quite busy... Be good ooooosmiley
Yea rite av bin quite bizy u know yuletide season is always so tedious so many family lunch n dinner 2attend n 2top it up my GF is always seeking my free times (wunmi...m sure sure u mite b wondering d reason behind my username *walewunmi* well its a combination of my name n hers **guess av solved ur curious mind) but m back n better now!!!grin...m here 2please @everyone

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
walewunmi:
Yea rite av bin quite bizy u know yuletide season is always so tedious so many family lunch n dinner 2attend n 2top it up my GF is always seeking my free times (wunmi...m sure sure u mite b wondering d reason behind my username *walewunmi* well its a combination of my name n hers **guess av solved ur curious mind) but m back n better now!!!grin...m here 2please @everyone
Wale oko wunmi.

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Melancholy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
This has been interesting so far, while waiting for more in no time.

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Aliydave(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
At first i was just passing by when i sighted dis story, i followed till i finaly caught up, nice literary work. Happy new year!

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks all @D9ty7, Yemlizzy, Melancholy, Aliydave

@Wale: Thanks so you don reveal why Wunmi dey your name...cheesy In D9ty7's words: Wale oko Wunmi.

Help us greet our iyawo shaaa...

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
You guys should please bear with me, the update would come later tonight.

Things are kinda complicated, was unable to sleep well at night. The sleep shaa refused to come and my body is acting funnycheesy.

Make una no vex, na beg I dey beg.
Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
stefikal: You guys should please bear with me, the update would come later tonight.

Things are kinda complicated, was unable to sleep well at night. The sleep shaa refused to come and my body is acting funnycheesy.

aite............do take good care of yourself............

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
How we wan take vex, wen we all knw that nature can't be cheated.
stefikal: You guys should please bear with me, the update would come later tonight.

Take your time to rest so that the next update will come out good.
Still your loyal apprentice.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks @D9ty7 and Dammy...

As much as I'd love not to say this, I just have to.

I had an accidentsad, the car tyre was on my foot. I've never felt so much pressure on my leg in a lifetime.

I thank God it coulda been worse.

Please I'm yet to get home but someone suggested I apply ori and robb...what do you think?
Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Accident? Where? How? When?
stefikal: Thanks @D9ty7 and Dammy...

I had an accidentsad, the car tyre was on my foot. I've never felt so much pressure on my leg in a lifetime.

Please I'm yet to get home but someone suggested I apply ori and robb...what do you think?
Why dnt you seek medical help. I think that's the best solution. Cos there might av been a fracture where the tyre rested on. Even tho i knw there can't be anything of such but we neva can tell.
Sorry, the lord is ya strength.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by imsuboi(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
stefikal: Thanks @D9ty7 and Dammy...

shocked sorry dear. I suggest you apply robb.

You'll be fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: Accident? Where? How? When? Why dnt you seek medical help. I think that's the best solution. Cos there might av been a fracture where the tyre rested on. Even tho i knw there can't be anything of such but we neva can tell.

thanks...I just want to know about first aid measures I can use before proper treatment
Re: Meant To Be by imsuboi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: Accident? Where? How? When? Why dnt you seek medical help. I think that's the best solution. Cos there might av been a fracture where the tyre rested on. Even tho i knw there can't be anything of such but we neva can tell.

there's no fracture.. Why her foot is feeling sore is 'cos of the pressure. That's all.

Stefikal just apply robb on the affected area & rest your foot.. You'll be fine in no time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.