Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (9846 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by iamdutch: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yemlizzy: Guys rarely lie and even when they do its sounds so silly that you both both laugh over it!dont know about other ladies and their experiences with guys o.
thank u! We guys don't lie..we r like angels smiley
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by wiilly02(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
She said she wasnt aware dat i likd ha,so she decidd 2 gt a bf...i was like wtf?? U mean 4 d past 2yrs dat we wer close frndz....u neva understood d words i spoke 2 u....so u dnt no wot ''i love u'' means

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
angry

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by iamdutch: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2013
booqee: angry
I believe the guy jor! Ko mo
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2013
the most recent lie i've been told anyway: some weeks ago met dis cute young dude in a bus. I was on my khaki visiting a friend in a town very very far away from my ppa, he paid for my tfare and started chatting with me, he told me he's also a corper like me serving in abuja and finished from unilag, dat he only came home for something. He was even like he's a corper doctor..he went as far as telling me he was paid handsomely. (yeah i know docs are paid well but puleazze why all the blabbing?! i knew something was wrong), jeez he was just gushing out. As fate will have it, i saw him in the town i'm actually serving. Dat very day i saw him chatting with a lady in my church. Later i asked the lady bout the guy, she said he's her classmate in auchi poly here, studying business admin or something, and in first year! I almost fainted.

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 11, 2013
iamdutch: I believe the guy jor! Ko mo
if i hear!
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by smartg(m): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2013
What if you're dating a girl who doesn't pick her calls whenever she is with another man, what will u do?.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by sopoundz(m): 12:32am On Nov 11, 2013
During ma service year I boarded a bus 4rm ekiti 2 Lag n I met 2 gals in d bus, we hailed tho n I found out they were students of Ado ekiti uni. Half way into d journey I strtd eavesdropping n d fflwn ensued
Girl A: I'm tired of scul jare
Girl B: I can't wait 2 leave diz state, its boring
2 cut d long stry shrt
Girl A: my fada z wicked o!
Girl B: aww, y wuld you say dat?
Girl A: culd you imagine he bought 20 plots of land in banana island as a bday gift 4 me buh he has refused 2 gv it 2 me cuz I'm stil in scul...
I felt cold cuz of diz lie, my heart raced fasta. Al dat was in ma head was turn bck n say "Gal yu de throway, kposa 4 you"

2 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by sopoundz(m): 12:33am On Nov 11, 2013
smartg :
What if you're dating a girl who doesn't pick her calls whenever she is with another man, what will u do?.
quit
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by iamdutch: 12:40am On Nov 11, 2013
smartg :
dump her like hot dodo
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by jhidey08(m): 12:54am On Nov 11, 2013
icebebe: d ones wey GUYS don tell me reach to commit suicide
nahin u neva die? Infact dis is d funniest lie a lady has eva tld me. Oniro oshi

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by sweetguy10(m): 2:24am On Nov 11, 2013
There was this sttttupid girl named Shola that told me that she once pushed white powder to Kuwait . I was struck by the lightning of lie that I couldn't say a thing . She even went as far as telling me she's among those actors/actress caucus , she had to wait for some months before another Job comes in . She is a very pretty girl but that was the last time I talked to her , the Lie got me so scared that I had to quickly excuse myself and what got me so angry was that she's a hundred level student and Imagine ooo this Oloshi girl dey use tecno despite all her pushings . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by vizkiz: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Let me b d only quy dt wuld say d truth openly cuz if ah dnt, i'll b comitinq anoda LIE-RY. . .uhmn i actualy tld dis pwety chick ah met on fb dt ah was livinq in a room wif ma family in laq(ikd)...oh ma lawd, she was so scared dt she stoped callinq me grin like seriously qurls wuld tell u Money z nt everytin buh if u teh dem say ma dad makes 50k per month,Oqa nah low key u dey oh...well, back 2 d matter.She was disappointd in me when ah tld her 2 visit me n she found out dt i was livinq in a duplex (ma papa house) she was nw sayinq ''must u tell a lie 2 knw if a girl likes u'' angry....abeq @peeps was i wronq wif wuh ah did
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by phranco(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2013
guys u can't imagine,I met this girl in a bar,liked her and started chatting her up.the lie that tripped me was that I asked her where she was schooling.she told me she was running a computer programme. then I asked her the course she was doing, I was shocked to my marrow when she said it was biochemistry. oboy I pretended as if I didn't heard her. I repeated the question again and she repeated same answer.I had to excuse myself ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by richgang(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2013
I just dey observe,so ladies lie more than men
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by hersweetness(f): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2013
He said he was in UNEC studying law. Recently b4 the strike he called and i asked where he was and he said Awka, so i asked what he was doing there. He said schooling now. He sounded like my question was actually stupid. I was like, schooling kwa? Thought you told me not too long ago dat u were rounding up your project at UNEC. I just started laughing. Is it that he ld lie and forget or what? The guy is still in 1st yr theatre art, unizik. From what i later found out, all ds while he was claiming UNEC, he was actually writing jamb, smh
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2013
He said he was in babcock uni studying accounting,final year 4 dat mata,i blieved im nt until i saw im in my jamb centre!!eva since den,d guy no fit face me again..smh
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by babyBB: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2013
Mine was dat i was calling this guy on valentine's day, he wasnt picking frm morning till evening,he later called back and said he was writing exams in UJ, i was like but i have a frnd there and d skul has not started writing any exams, he then said it was a test he was writing, dat in the university, EXAM and TEST mean the same tin. Can u imagine,then i was in sec sch. 3yrs later i met same guy in NSUK i was in 200l and he just got admision. He couldnt face me any longer. Guys with lies

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Waspy(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2013
vizkiz: Let me b d only quy dt wuld say d truth openly cuz if ah dnt, i'll b comitinq anoda LIE-RY. . .uhmn i actualy tld dis pwety chick ah met on fb dt ah was livinq in a room wif ma family in laq(ikd)...oh ma lawd, she was so scared dt she stoped callinq me grin like seriously qurls wuld tell u Money z nt everytin buh if u teh dem say ma dad makes 50k per month,Oqa nah low key u dey oh...well, back 2 d matter.She was disappointd in me when ah tld her 2 visit me n she found out dt i was livinq in a duplex (ma papa house) she was nw sayinq ''must u tell a lie 2 knw if a girl likes u'' angry....abeq @peeps was i wronq wif wuh ah did
Peeps, just right there^^^^ is anoda fat lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Effectiz: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Al dis learners lies sef... I g.f don eva lie 4 me my white boxer turn brown... My sister give lie lie testimony 4 church, my p.man get high b.p instantlyAl dis learners lies sef... I g.f don eva lie 4 me my white boxer turn brown... My sister give lie lie testimony 4 church, my p.man get high b.p instantlyAl dis learners lies sef... My g.f don eva lie 4 me my white boxer turn brown... My sister give lie lie testimony 4 church, my p.man get high b.p instantly.. Now who lie pass[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote][/quote]
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Effectiz: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Al dis learners lies sef... I g.f don eva lie 4 me my white boxer turn brown... My sister give lie lie testimony 4 church, my p.man get high b.p instantly
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by youngds: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=18pt]Guys are naturally not good at lying, believe me they can't last long with it! but gurls eh shocked shocked, if they lie till jesu come you go still they think am, there lies is always on point & well planned, now am so used to it, that i don't even try to believe anything i hear! even see shocked self na with style i carry believe am grin grin[/size]
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by LynxEyed(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
The guy's glo number might have been on roaming & ran out of credit when you called him. That because he gets charged as well for receiving calls while the line is on roaming on a foreign network. Capische??
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Stefanelle(f): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Penssuwa: Mine told me on phone that she was offered admission in one state university and that she was in the hostel. I almost fell 4 that b4 her junior brother shouted frm the background "na lie ooo". She switched off the phone immediately.

Lol, dat boi na real amebo. If na me, i go jst dey beat am.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Stefanelle(f): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
booqee: the most recent lie i've been told anyway: some weeks ago met dis cute young dude in a bus. I was on my khaki visiting a friend in a town very very far away from my ppa, he paid for my tfare and started chatting with me, he told me he's also a corper like me serving in abuja and finished from unilag, dat he only came home for something. He was even like he's a corper doctor..he went as far as telling me he was paid handsomely. (yeah i know docs are paid well but puleazze why all the blabbing?! i knew something was wrong), jeez he was just gushing out. As fate will have it, i saw him in the town i'm actually serving. Dat very day i saw him chatting with a lady in my church. Later i asked the lady bout the guy, she said he's her classmate in auchi poly here, studying business admin or something, and in first year! I almost fainted.
Sharp guy, medicine 2 bus admin.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by ObiOkpor(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ladies dnt tell such silly lies to me cox de kn am hrd to convince ‘bout dia mischevious lies
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by vizkiz: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Waspy: Peeps, just right there^^^^ is anoda fat lie undecided

cuz nah 1room u n family dey stay mean say me sef must b like dt Come on son, stop beefinq grin
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by MizEmpress(f): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
cheesy cry cheesy
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sijo01: *same person*

Am driving to the airport to pick up my dad. this same father is a village base low key farmer.
Guy: called with international number.
Me: where you at?
Guy: Europe
After charting for a while, guy ended the call.
Me: Place a call across guy's glo number with a number he was not familiar with.
Guy: Hello
Me: Back from Europe already
Guy: disconnected the call

#Yahoo alert#
looool
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
wiilly02: She said she wasnt aware dat i likd ha,so she decidd 2 gt a bf...i was like wtf?? U mean 4 d past 2yrs dat we wer close frndz....u neva understood d words i spoke 2 u....so u dnt no wot ''i love u'' means
I love you and I like you mean two different things. People respond to them differently; context is also important. It's also a turnoff when some guys are too quick to say "I love you" too soon. Another possibility: you were friend-zoned and didn't know. Or you weren't clear enough with your intentions and thought you were.

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Sheenor: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mie and dis babe been dey talk on phn......i wonder whr she get ma no frm buh whn i ask her sha she tel mie say she get am tru a frnd.....whc frnd til date she no tell mie....anyways, one day we dey talk on phn as usual she con ask mie say wch type of phn i dey use i tel her say na Iphone 3310 wink wink....i con ask her wch one she dey use she say na blackbery 3310......i been wan burst laugh buh i jst lock up.......grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by richgang(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
omo see girls can lie ,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. / 7 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret ,but Will Never Admit / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.