Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (9848 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=25pt] I dunno o,all my friends are saints. [/size]
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by richgang(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Monstertrucks: [size=25pt] I dunno o,all my friends are saints. [/size]
if i hear ""YIMU""
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2013
D funniest lie,ve eva hrd is wen ma cousin tld d parasite of a gf,dat he is living d country 2 do his masters in uk. Jst 2 brk up wit her.afta a mnth,d same gal saw me nd askd me if i do hear 4rm ogonna, i tld her innocently dat he has bin at home 4 d past 3mnths."nt knowin dat i don spoil show him". Wen i tld him wat happend btw i nd d gal.he nearly killd me. Bt lata lata sha,he travelld 2 uk 4 his masters.dis happend 2yrs ago,bt he left 4 uk dis yr.its so funi.i do tease him wit it.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Yemlizzy(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
iamdutch: thank u! We guys don't lie..we r like angels smiley
Lol so you comparing yourself to an angel.....i see
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by wiilly02(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yield:
I love you and I like you mean two different things. People respond to them differently; context is also important. It's also a turnoff when some guys are too quick to say "I love you" too soon. Another possibility: you were friend-zoned and didn't know. Or you weren't clear enough with your intentions and thought you were.
no,u got it al wrong! Dis gal am talkin about told me she loved me,we were kindof datin(tho it wasnt official)
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by doopsy(f): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2013
He forgot two condoms in his pockets,got to his house ,whilst I was teasing him,I saw it and he lied that his mum gave them to him,a grown ass. man,yeah of course the mum is a nurse...he felt so uneasy...and the lie was so slowly put together.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by jayblinx(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
sopoundz: During ma service year I boarded a bus 4rm ekiti 2 Lag n I met 2 gals in d bus, we hailed tho n I found out they were students of Ado ekiti uni. Half way into d journey I strtd eavesdropping n d fflwn ensued
Girl A: I'm tired of scul jare
Girl B: I can't wait 2 leave diz state, its boring
2 cut d long stry shrt
Girl A: my fada z wicked o!
Girl B: aww, y wuld you say dat?
Girl A: culd you imagine he bought 20 plots of land in banana island as a bday gift 4 me buh he has refused 2 gv it 2 me cuz I'm stil in scul...
I felt cold cuz of diz lie, my heart raced fasta. Al dat was in ma head was turn bck n say "Gal yu de throway, kposa 4 you"
hahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaa.

Brotherly,you no go kill person
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by McGibson(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
i hate to hear a girl say she love me! cos ive been through hell trying to be there best but girls are so wicked and nothing is enough for them, no matter how good the guy is, but y is it that the girls after leaving there man for another man, they will later come back and start looking for a way to make ammends! Girls re the mistake we have on earth!

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by sopoundz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
jayblinx: hahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaa.

Brotherly,you no go kill person
hahahaaha mehnn boss dat day I 4 embarrass myself, I just de hold d laff
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Adaeze003(f): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Obi Okpor: Ladies dnt tell such silly lies to me cox de kn am hrd to convince ‘bout dia mischevious lies

A lie remains the truth until the person is caught.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
The funniest lie av ever heard is.. she's om from the UK cos her school is on strike .. *holdslaff* I was gazed & I told her to come again ... big S/O to the babe tho..
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by hrtbeat(f): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
I wz talkin to dis gal hu wz invitin me to her church to join d choir, I den told her; maMa d problem wey I get wif ur chrch choir b say dem get too many uniforms nd I dnt lyk dat just fo her to say na true oh, hmn! I don tire fo ol dix dia uniform oh, if I calc how much I don spend fo uniform ehn, hmmn! E don reach 700 000k oh, mehn com see as evrybody wiz fo dt place cos of laughter, I laughed till I slpt dt nyt nd esp cos she jes hlpi her mum at d shoP dey sell petty things
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
I have not read any expensive lies here so far undecided
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by sopoundz(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Had a frnd in uni diz guy lied so much dat we strtd kalln him LYNUS ama try 2 summarise d lies I culd rmba. He was my roommate so no day passed without a bombshell.. The 1st was wen he said an Eagle wing culd reach a length of 25ft @ its maximum, I didn't bother 2 argue cuz I was hungry dat day buh oda peeps took it up dat day. Subsequently he strtd lying without remorse. He told us his sis had 2 gigantic supermrkt in abuja n she imported 2 40ft containers of goods so they went 2 d wharf wiv deir Audi A6 2 pack d whole goods n I was liked "broda hw possible is dat? 2 40ft container insyd Audi A6 boot? Na wa o!" N he was like "Ah! Brotherly me say surprise o! My sis arrange am in such a way wey d boot close" d whole room erupted wiv laffz of diff sounds tears running dwn our eyes.. To be continued. Loool

3 Likes

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by alaafyn(m): 12:51am On Nov 20, 2013
enjoy ur time on naira land..read a series; a story of
survival just click
https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by olupentane(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2013
ogeoflyf: I complained to him that he is never around and always unreachable, and the brother told me that it cos he jst got a new job and so it takes most of his time shocked..the Bros didn't know that I found out he was following a married woman in my department grin. I was like aaah!! shocked brotherly!! grin
Chai.
but the brother is not lieing now, the married woman is the new job that's not giving him time.
the coded truth.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
the worst iv heard is '' i forgot my autograph@home.
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by McGibson(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
mtcheeewwwwww
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by richgang(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
hahahaha, i don laff use my head hit wall grin
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by eniorisha(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
i am yet 2 lie to any girl & neither have i been lied to by any girl!!!!! lobatan!!####
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by ibautodealer(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
iamdutch: lmao...busted! That Guy's not sharp at all

he would be a boy not a guy. Lol
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by komek(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
There is one lie girls like telling me and that is, anytime I ask them of how many boys they have gone out with:

Komek: hw many boys u don date as in wey done sleep with u?

Girls: its just u and my first boy friend that deflowered me...

Komek: smiles

Girls: why are u smilling?

Komek: cos I have always known u are a good girl

Girls: thank u.

Komek: (for my mind) useless pple.

1 Like

Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Donbounce(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2013
komek: There is one lie girls like telling me and that is, anytime I ask them of how many boys they have gone out with:

lol.... See person grin
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Donbounce(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2013
komek: There is one lie girls like telling me and that is, anytime I ask them of how many boys they have gone out with:

lol.... See person grin
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by richgang(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2013
nor be small lie oooo, i don tire
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Skyphaze: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jerrygotswagg: ladies do lie everyday, but the worst and funny lie a lady ever told me was when she told me she lost her father and mother in a car accident , until after 2 months i was told her mom and dad are still alive, how can a girl just say her mom and dad where dead ..BALU
dis is not really funny.. Just a Bullshit!! grin
Jerrygotswagg: ladies do lie everyday, but the worst and funny lie a lady ever told me was when she told me she lost her father and mother in a car accident , until after 2 months i was told her mom and dad are still alive, how can a girl just say her mom and dad where dead ..BALU
dis is not really funny.. Just a Bullshit!!
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Solomonodimegwu(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
richgang:
Good morning nairalanders, this topic struck me < when i saw a girl last week and collected her number , i do call her every day, yesterday morning i called her and she was like i am at the dining table eating , do you care to join me , i said yes, the next morning i went to her house, and she ask me to come in, when i got inside the house i was wondering if this was her house , until i saw her pics with dad and mom, but what was really going on in my head was , where is the DINING table she told me about yesterday ,there was no center table talk less of a dinner table .......I also remember few months back about a girl i was asking out told me she was a 300 level student of Benson Idahosa Private University, until i was driving to buy fuel i decided to buy recharge card , behold it was this same girl who told me she was in Benson Idahosa Private University that was selling the recharge card..........So many funny lies girls tell, ......i know the ladies will also say guys tell ridiculous too ............nairalanders lets hear your own story of some funny and ridiculous lies you ever heard from a guy or a lady
hmmm! As per d first grl maybe she eating in a neighbours house lol! And for d benson Idahosah grl perhaps she is on her IT selling Airtime lol!
Re: Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
See how lies is rolling on this thread, naija gals sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret ,but Will Never Admit / Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.