Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Message From ASUU President - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message From ASUU President (1380 Views)

Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) / Message From ASUU President / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From ASUU President by Nkonadi(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2013
MESSAGE FROM ASUU PRESIDENT:

Dear Comrades, As the struggle to save Nigerian University system is being
pursued, I'll like to salute all our members for their resoluteness in ensuring that the 2009 ASUU/Government Agreement is
implemented in accordance with the Roadmap defined by the 2012 MoU.

We believe very strongly that the rot and decay in the University System is not only arrestable but also reversible.

We believe even more strongly that, the key to turning round the University System lies in the sincere implementation of the Agreement.

What government has so far been doing is no more than a repeat performance of a one-act-play: all the deceptions, propaganda, lies, mischiefs and such other Shenanigans were tried by previous Governments, including Military Juntas, but our resolve to save the University System and our Country remained unwaivered.

We will continue to carry the banner of this struggle to its logical conclusion.

I urge all our members to maintain the spirit of camaraderie and remain firmly resolute in ensuring that our patriotic struggle succeeds.

United we Bargain, Divided we Beg!

Source: www.ASUU-ng.org

http://www.schoolsonpoint.com/2013/11/message-from-ASUU-president.html
Re: Message From ASUU President by spenca: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmmm ,when was this released, if it is the most recent press release after the GEJ meeting am sorry the end of strike hasnt seen the light
Re: Message From ASUU President by Deekaydadon(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2013
Oga this thing na old news, no dey deceive people

1 Like

Re: Message From ASUU President by Harrisonn(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2013
Another lie again.. you post your website link, but you refused to post the ASUU website link... get a life dude.

undecided undecided
Re: Message From ASUU President by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Remove this post fast or sue u for bleach of my happiness
Re: Message From ASUU President by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2013
can you pls give us the correct link to the page
Re: Message From ASUU President by thaoriginator: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2013
osemu8: Remove this post fast or sue u for bleach of my happiness
shockedangryshocked

I blame ASUU
Re: Message From ASUU President by eazyric(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2013
@
Re: Message From ASUU President by spenca: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2013
osemu8: Remove this post fast or sue u for bleach of my happiness

More reason FG should release more funds ,so people like you can have additional classes in SER001
Re: Message From ASUU President by Nkonadi(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Link Posted

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering / Unilorin Post Utme Exam Most Frequently Ask Question / Examination Malpractice: A Necessary Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.