Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly (39785 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes We Made Before We Graduated From School! / Some Common Silly Mistakes/errors People Make In English Language. / My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by dazzy4real(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2013
Wow kudos op u jst inspired me
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Abee79(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nice one! Wish I had read this 11years ago...
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Dimlaw: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
RECOMMENDED TO ALL NAIRALANDERS:

YOU CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE

Times are Hard and it may not get better! …But You Can Exempt Yourself From The Hard Times By Improving On Your Life And You Can Be The Next Millionaire.

How: It is by getting special information on Guided Easy Steps to Becoming A Millionaire.

You Can Be A Millionaire and Here Are The
Practical Steps - ULTIMATE SECRETS OF “THE WEALTHY”. STEP BY STEP DETAILS ON EASY STRATEGIES TO USE TO MAKE COOL LEGITIMATE TONS OF MONEY IN PRESENT DAY NIGERIA WITHIN THE NEXT 72HOURS!

*Report includes several business ideas -over 49 ideas you can start within the next 72hours, no special training required . You have the in-born talents (only waiting to be tapped) to utilize these ideas.

*These Business Ideas come with complete and detailed business plans with step by step guides on exactly what to do, how to do them, how much it costs to execute each idea, who can help you with setting up and where to sell to.

* You cannot get these ideas anywhere else, I bet you.

*Most of these ideas require less than Fifty thousand Naira to start up. A couple of them could be started with ten thousand naira capital only. One requires Zero naira startup cost!

*You already have the equipment needed to start three of these ideas. I know this because most homes have these equipment but they leave them to rot away since they have no idea how much money these could fetch them when brought to use!

*A lot of these ideas belong to the service industry, so little start up capital is required. Five (5) are in the production/ manufacturing category while others are in the technological field. Most young chaps use these for pleasure instead of for making money!

*These Strategies are extremely useful for 15years to 80years olds! Very useful especially for undergraduates, graduates, youth corps members, the unemployed and even government or private company workers.

*Do not be left behind and do not waste this opportunity. DON’T BE A BACK BENCHER! Place your order now.

*You have my promise of 3 months MONEY BACK GUARANTY - That is if after 3months you had genuinely read and tried these business culture, the Millionaire Mindset, the money spinning ideas and strategies as outlined in the report I send to you and you have not made anything useful out of it; call me on 080-3385-4279 and I will refund your money and you will not need to even return the report back to me.

*I am that sure of these ideas and strategies

*I do not know why everybody is looking away and not seeing these tons of easy to set up and very profitable business ideas that could turn you into a millionaire despite these Hard Times!

*Millionaire Business Report sells for N2, 000 within the next 5days and goes back to N7, 500 as from Saturday. That is four days from now!

*Before I go, if you buy this report within the next five days, I will also send you “The Science of Getting Rich” - The timeless wisdom and practical prosperity program from the forgotten 1910 classics! By Wallace .D. Wattles (E-book)

*I will send you Robert G. Allen's Quick Jump Start to Multiple Streams of Income Report. This is really An Information bank of the rich and wealthy! (E-book)

*You should remember: This Hot Report sells for N2, 000 within the next 5days and goes to N7, 500 after 4days from now!

If per chance you prefer to be in a classroom setting where these steps to becoming a millionaire are taught, simply send us an email stating that you would like to be in our Seminar Class and we can organize a day to teach a couple of serious minded people who are bent on improving their life styles.

*If you need to ACT it is now. 080-3385-4279

My name is ‘Dimeji Olawuyi I am the company owner and C.E.O of Dimlaw Networks Services (A Company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission since 2003 and we run many profitable services).

I also co-own Smart Minds Professional Services - A World Class Company.

Best Regards

If you are convinced, then please make the payment of N2,000 into

Account Name: Olawuyi Oladimeji .A

Bank Name :GTBank

Account Numbers: 0051669240

Bank Branch: Bodija Ibadan

Amount: N2000

OR

Account Name: Olawuyi Oladimeji .A

Bank Name : First Bank of Nigeria Plc

Account Numbers: 2014575699

Bank Branch: Agodi- Secretariat Ibadan

Amount: N2,000

PLS NOTE : This e-book cost N7,500 on normal days, but you can take advantage of our enlightenment promo which runs for five days; that is promo ends this Friday and e-book will continue to sell for N7,500.

Enjoy your reading. This is just a preview of the 167paged e book

Please feel free to consult us if you need further clarifications on the e-book.

To your success.

Sincerely Yours,

'Dimeji & Yetunde Olawuyi
DIMLAW NET SERVICES
080-3385-427
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by vick555(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
chimex38:
I dont understand embarassed undecided

Guy why your life dey like dis! Shey u know, ur own don pass mumu.
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Kolinzzz7787(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
True talk bro! ''Idea is the strongest currency in business market'', so graduate shuld aspire beyond their CV!!!
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Kolinzzz7787(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
True talk bro! ''Idea is the strongest currency in business market'', so graduates shuld aspire beyond their CV!!!
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Kolinzzz7787(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
True talk bro! ''Idea is the strongest currency in business market'', so under-graduates shuld aspire beyond their CV!!!
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Prec1ous(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2015
[b]Been a student in any Nigerian institution is not easy especially when you have no support or your allowance is never enough, trust me, i have been there before and i know how it feels.

I have been there and i know how it feels, so i complied this post which comprises of all the business me and friends engaged in to live well and better during our university days.

This post will open your mind to simple businesses you can start at your campus irrespective of your location of finance with little or no capital to earn money and live well and better.

SAY NO to Armed robbery, prostitution, stealing, Cultism and other negative social vices.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE POST (it has no worth in money and you are lucky to see it)
[size=13pt]
Amazing ways to make money as a Nigerian undergraduate student both online and offline in any Institution[/size]
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.