Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? (35581 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Why Would You Buy Designer Stuff, Brand Name Or Fit? / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by lerelondon(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2009
@mohawkchik,, u sound trendy for me, my turn offs are girls who dont dress well,,although i believe its nt wht u wear bt who wears it,, i am a fashion guru to the bones,,mind a cuppa sometime, ?where in london r u??akins22002@yahoo.com ,, u cn leave a contact no. there, cheers
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2009
lerelondon:

@mohawkchik,, u sound trendy for me, my turn offs are girls who don't dress well,,although i believe its nt wht u wear bt who wears it,, i am a fashion guru to the bones,,mind a cuppa sometime, ?where in london r u??akins22002@yahoo.com ,, u cn leave a contact no. there, cheers

~Oh Really?!Any Tips to offer the section? grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2009
Oooh MHC, you gettin' married. wink cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oooh MHC, you gettin' married. wink cheesy

~Yeah grin Want to be my Bridesmaid? kiss Pretty Pullease kiss

B.T.W Kwel Siggy!! So True!!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by jaybee3(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
'em thick scarfs are very important 2 me dis dayz. common peeps, it's flipping sub zero degrees
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2009
jay bee:

'em thick scarfs are very important 2 me this dayz. common peeps, it's flipping sub zero degrees

~Tell me about it!! Dug out my Maxi Winter Jackets!!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Yeah grin Want to be my Bridesmaid? kiss Pretty Pullease kiss

B.T.W Kwel Siggy!! So True!!

Of course darling, as long as the dress don't look like this. grin

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Of course darling, as long as the dress don't look like this. grin

~ROTFLMAO this exceptionally cold morning!! cheesy Lol w/ a "Fahion Guru To The Bones" & "A Diva Like Moi " . . you really expect to wear that contraption!! grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ROTFLMAO this exceptionally cold morning!! cheesy Lol w/ a "Fahion Guru To The Bones" & "A Diva Like Moi " . . you really expect to wear that contraption!! grin

Argh, my bad! I forgot you were marrying our dear fashion guru to the bones. cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2009
~You Think!! shocked TooOo Right I Am!! grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2009
@ topic

Black dresses. They are beginning to "sit" right on me. undecided
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by simplyfab(f): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2009
Ok,

I'm into:
*Oversized Handbags
*Oversized Glasses
*Ruffled boots and UGGs
*Skinny jeans
*Neon colored nail polish
*Bold necklaces with so many pendants and so many layers.
*Pearls
*Those large rings and fat bangles.
*Gold, Red, Pink, Black
*High heeled shoes, and my ballet flats
*Tees and tanks
*Stud Earrings
*Patterns and prints
*Leopard print anything!!

I'm into so many things, smiley
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2009
simplyfab:

Ok,

I'm into:
*Oversized Handbags
*Oversized Glasses
*Ruffled boots and UGGs
*Skinny jeans
*Neon colored nail polish
*Bold necklaces with so many pendants and so many layers.
*Pearls
*Those large rings and fat bangles.
*Gold, Red, Pink, Black
*High heeled shoes, and my ballet flats
*Tees and tanks
*Stud Earrings
*Patterns and prints
*Leopard print anything!!

I'm into so many things, smiley

Apparently. tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by MadMax1(f): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2009
Bought these enormous clogs. Heels so high and so chunky it's unbelievable. I couldn't resist.
My brother says it makes me look like Queen Kong but I don't care.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by simplyfab(f): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2009
lol, yea!! Apparently!! cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by SeanT21(f): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2009
I am into shopping online.

Greatglam.com has the best outfits that I love!!
~~I am also into sunglasses.well,i always been
~~I am into sandals.I love the low and sexy ones~~
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by amyn(f): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2009
im feeln the gothic pop-culture ryt now,very badass!!

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2009
Whats on her neck? The fingernails are so iice. . . shocked shocked grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

~Necklace . . . .absolutely love it! grin

~Oh Wow @ Fingernails so iice!! cheesy Cute!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 3:06am On Jan 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

mohawkchic:

tongue grin grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2009
mohawkchic:

LOL!
The necklace looks like what the bantu people use in shoving away evil spirits. Trust you and iice to like it.tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tpia: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2009
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2009
tpia:

the thread isnt only about clothing, is it?

Definitely not! Unless if in the "new age" dictionary, stuff = clothing. grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL!
The necklace looks like what the bantu people use in shoving away evil spirits. Trust you and iice to like it.tongue

~LMAO . . grin No Comment! wink
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

~LMAO . . grin No Comment! wink

LOL!

What, you're bantu? shocked tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by helfie(f): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2009
these days i'm on rea hots for,
blazers
big big fashion glasses
any thing silky as long as it a dress
big wristwatch, got a rolex!!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by TOYOSI20(f): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2009
Longer Skirts

Flutter Sleeve tops

More Grays and Blacks

Vests

Lantern sleeve Jackets

And finally tweeds, jackets, skirts and pants!!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Longer Skirts

Flutter Sleeve tops

More Grays and Blacks

Vests

Lantern sleeve Jackets

And finally tweeds, jackets, skirts and pants!!

I like! I like! grin cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2009
using necklaces as my anklets
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2009
Patent leather bags.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2009
bushy eyebrow aka uni brow "  grin "  awesome!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2009
Ive always loved the bushy brow!

Im into Harajuku styles and Power dressing cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.