Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,251 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? (35585 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Why Would You Buy Designer Stuff, Brand Name Or Fit? / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
LOL!

It helps hide all the yomuyomu. lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2008
~Jumpsuits~
~Grecian Midi/Maxi Dresses~
~Bubble Dresses~
~Vintage Dresses,Jackets,Shoes & Accessories

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2008
~So Into You~

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by bluespice(f): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
eccentric looking things
wat the hell tops
black make up (i can get enough of my black eyeshadows kiss)
sneakers
jeans strictly blue thank you kiss
rings the more the merrier tongue
earrings the weirder the better
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2008
I have those buckle shoes in black! They are real comfy. . . . love 'em. kiss

Now, thats more like my style. . . . tongue

I hate those bubble dresses though, with the amount of hips I have and all . . . angry
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2008
I like the tweed dress @ MC tongue

Love the shoes too, i also have it in black not that i wear it grin

Am into dungarees now, shorts or pants. Am thinking of a getting a skirt one tongue grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by MrCrackles(m): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2008
I am into boxer trainers right now Muhammed Ali shit!
Copped some fresh nu ones a few wks bck!
Let the jeans leg tuck into it allowing a few creases from waist down, bad!! cheesy tongue

I am also into bow ties and vintage tweed jackets, getting my dapper swag on
Frank Eubank Style! cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
I like them dungarees too. . . . skirt though. . . Don't wear trousers. tongue grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
shocked shocked You don't wear trousers? shocked
i don't remember when i have never worn them
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ topic am into

ankara pants
ankara socks
even ankara caps too " grin " my tailor don chop my money finish cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2008
iice:

shocked shocked You don't wear trousers? shocked
i don't remember when i have never worn them

Nope, not anymore these days. The last time I wore trousers was in 2006. grin

@ ikamefa

I have always seen your username on here but it was on this thread it just registered in my mind that your Id is IKA MEFA. Somehow, all these years in my mind, it was IKEMFA. And I used to get so confused when people refer to you as "Ika". . . .but then I dismiss it and think. . . .Ika is prolly her real name.
I know eh? tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I have those buckle shoes in black! They are real comfy. . . . love 'em. kiss[/b]Now, thats more like my style. . . . tongue

[b]I hate those bubble dresses though, with the amount of hips I have and all . . . angry

~That they are!! Waiting for the NY sale to bag the black one wink

~I could do w/ some hip. . . grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2008
iice:

I like the tweed dress @ MC tongue

Love the shoes too, i also have it in black not that i wear it grin

Am into dungarees now, shorts or pants. Am thinking of a getting a skirt one tongue grin

~Am in love w/ Tweeds at the moment!! Love em!

~Havent put on Dungarees in a while tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2008
MrCrackles:

I am into boxer trainers right now Muhammed Ali shit!
Copped some fresh nu ones a few wks bck!
Let the jeans leg tuck into it allowing a few creases from waist down, bad!! cheesy tongue

I am also into bow ties and vintage tweed jackets, getting my dapper swag on
Frank Eubank Style! cheesy

~Now thats sauve!! that brother's style is Unique!!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by icecold2(f): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2008
am really feeling my highwaist pencil jeans trousers and skirt
dont know whats up with me and my black eyshadow now
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I know eh? tongue

erhmmmmmmmmmm! smiley
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spoilt(f): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2008
Right now im into skinny jeans. Its wierd since it was my husband who asked me how come i dont have one of those slinny tight jeans. With brothermans approval i went out and bought a couple. They are cool. Make me look hot!! grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spoilt(f): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2008
Im also officially addicted to getting inked even though it hurts.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2008
spoilt:

I'm also officially addicted to getting inked even though it hurts.

welcome back to this land and welcome to the ink-addiction club cheesy

bottoms up gal ! cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spoilt(f): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2008
Ika,
Ive missed you guys. Its good to be back. I have a break from school and work so i have time on my hands. By january it will probably be bye bye again.

Getting inked is definitely addictive. I have my tattoo guy on speed dial these days. He gives me discounts. tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by motunrayo4(f): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2008
i've been into shoes shoes shoes for the longest
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by bluespice(f): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2008
sandals.
strappy, sexy, 3" heeled sandals
am obsessed with them now
i dont care if its winter, im buying for summer tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tRoOE(f): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2009
Pant suit and lot of them
Legging with long dresses with boot
Surprisingly am into flat shoes/boots now embarassed,even though they make me look short
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2009
Yellow eye shadow.

I know right? shocked grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Pepeye(f): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2009
Sequined t-bar heels, Studded strappy heels, Pink satin Pump

Triple strap Patent peep-toes and Jeweled sandals
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by MadMax1(f): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2009
Rediscovered mascara and scaring everyone stiff batting my lashes.
Gone back to twirly skirts and boots for January.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yellow eye shadow.

I know right? shocked grin

~I like the yellows,green,purples!havent done the bright colours in a while tho

Mad_Max:

[b]Rediscovered mascara and scaring everyone stiff batting my lashes.
[/b]Gone back to twirly skirts and boots for January.

~lol, i do the same when i fix my false lashes grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by MadMax1(f): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2009
mohawkchic:

~lol, i do the same when i fix my false lashes grin
grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I like the yellows,green,purples!havent done the bright colours in a while tho

Yea, me too. It just came unto me like an evil spirit, I'm sure it'll soon pass. grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yea, me too. It just came unto me like an evil spirit, I'm sure it'll soon pass. grin

~Lol @ Evil Spirit! cheesy Sure is different having them colours tho,almost unique if you ask me wink even got the electric blue  tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Lol @ Evil Spirit! cheesy Sure is different having them colours tho,almost unique if you ask me winkeven got the electric blue tongue

True o. Some months I go completely bare without a scrap on and some other months, I got yellow eye shadow today, lemon green tomorrow. I'm sure some of my colleagues wonder if I'm a lunatic. cheesy
I got that electric blue one too. . . . and some other metallic colours like that. cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

True o. Some months I go completely bare without a scrap on and some other months, I got yellow eye shadow today, lemon green tomorrow. I'm sure some of my colleagues wonder if I'm a lunatic. cheesy
I got that electric blue one too. . . . and some other metallic colours like that. cheesy

~I know[i] that[/i] feeling!! cheesy

Got this feeling am going to be hooked & proper feeling Midi Silk dresses & Tops . . my sis got me some for x-mas!! Loving them,had a brief passing faze before w/ the Silk animal prints . . . had a couple but wasnt sooo into them that much! undecided Y !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.