Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? (35583 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Why Would You Buy Designer Stuff, Brand Name Or Fit? / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
skinny jeans embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

e gba mi ohhhh!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2009
Dressssessssss!!!

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 2:50am On Feb 10, 2009
~Am into Threading My Eyebrows! Ah Yah Yai!! cry . . .My fourth time doing it but shite! It feels like the first time evrytime . . i flinch . . which isnt kwel . .  Dunno why i keep going back for more . .Okay I Do! I Love It! I think am more facinated with the Act/Skill involved in doing it!! I Use to wax my Eyebrows . . .that was just a couple of pulls . .didnt mind much grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by busygirl(f): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2009
hats. It gives you that sophistication, especially this season cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2009
I like that orange dress (or is it top and skirt) gamine. Only its for skinnies. . . . angry
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2009
tongue

dont worry your size dey dia! grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by MadMax1(f): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2009
Ethnic blouses and denim. Saw a great combo on a friend and stole it. Can't get enough of them blouses now;accessorizing them is great fun.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by lerelondon(m): 6:21am On Feb 17, 2009
@mohawkchic, hw are you,, took long before logging on again,,work load!didn't mean to blow my trumpets as a fashion guru but there is this urge in me that alway yells perfection and style in my dress codes, didnt read from you as expected, did i hear someone said you r getting married or you are loving the fashion guru??lol,,
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by sIceees(f): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2009
lovin
***red high waist short***
***still rockin 'em high waist skinny dungarees***
***high waist pencil skirt***
yh, i kno, i kno, i'm crazy about high waist stuffs wink
***short dresses***
***maxi dresses in wooden or ankara***
***high converse***
***gladiator sandals- high tops***
***Ed Hardy Hoodies nd belts nd bling*** cool
***wyt - capris, tops, watever***
***baby doll tops***
***heavy on jewellries***
***denim leggins***
***dereon skinny jeans*** kiss
, d list goes on nd on, grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2009
kiss kiss kiss

Cant get enough!!

And this year's styles! off the hook!! grin

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chamotex(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2009
Rags
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2009
chamotex:

Rags

Shatap dia! angry
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2009
Thats dress is lovely gamine, I like the way it has been accessorised. grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chamotex(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Shatap dia! angry

What do you know?
You think we're talking about C-Strings here tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tpia: 3:53am On Feb 24, 2009
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2009
chamotex:

What do you know?
You think we're talking about C-Strings here tongue

I have tried to wrap my mind around it but I have failed so I need to ask. What the heck are C-Strings? shocked cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chamotex(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I have tried to wrap my mind around it but I have failed so I need to ask. What the heck are C-Strings? shocked cheesy

Liar!! You obviously know what it is. But just in case you can't remember, here it is wink cheesy . You can buy it if u aint already got one. cool cool

[img]http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:JaVloW0bTWxhcM:http://home.arcor.de/123timbo/blog_bilder/CString_98BE/c_string_lovehoney_g.jpg[/img]
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chamo!!!! Do you wear those? shocked
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by busygirl(f): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2009
STRICTLY HOODIES 4 now cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2009
I heart BOWS kiss

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2009
. . . would love to wear tights and pantyhoses but they itch cry
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2009
Get the silk ones.

Forget the crazy gal. . .

I love the dress!!

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2009
Your legs have to be superbly cute to rock those. cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2009
Thank God they are!!! grin

Lovely

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2009
Lol, I like the skirt and blouse best. The cream gown would make my butt disappear patapata. angry
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2009
sandals and open toe pumps spring is coming yay! cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2009
embarassed angry

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

embarassed angry

thats what ur into?

zero entry? grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2009
oyb:

thats what ur into?

zero entry? grin

LOL!

You dey quick grab. grin grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Hauwa1: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2009
that is a really nice iron pant. i love it kiss

Jeans Jeans and Jean with thermal wears that's what am into now.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by busygirl(f): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2009
everlast t-shirts cheesy cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2009
? ? ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.