Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46216 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by eyitayo007(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2013
maybe this APC leaders should find other means ...insults can't take them anywhere
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by nairacodedcom(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2013
Japhtee: Ehu Rufai simple hate Mr. President because he is christian. APC men keeps showing us how islamist they are. GEJ, that your God, I mean our God through Jesus who picked u from nowhere and make u the no 1 will still keep u their. Remember he has giving you power to subdue and trample upon sarpent and scorpion and nothing shall by any means hurt u, which that Ehu_Rufai is one of.
Must we all see every issue thru the lens of religion El Rufai is WRONG simple.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by gudnex22(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2013
GEJ 2015 PDP power to the people!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ColahLawrence(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2013
This is unpolite of you el-rufai! Respect they say is reciprocal, just check the chains of these comments and see what you ve in return. Attack his government n not his personality. I wish u Goodluck!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ubahskill(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2013
Pls good day nairalander, as a member,can some one pls show me how to publish new comments or news in nairaland pls
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by 99100(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2013
donphilopus: No, he's not, your president is the mad man

If i rain curses on this DUMMY and his generation now some good for nothing mods will barn me.
D mods must make good their use and hid gibberish like this so as to avoid infuriating d inner me.
As for Elrufai, what do u expect from an unguided,foolish,disgruntled Aboki with a born-to-rule syndrome who will never see anything good in other ethnic especially a christian leader.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by laplace19(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2013
El Rufai's uncoordinated brain cells are deteriorating little by little...........

Lest I forget,TOOTHLESS BULLDOGS can only bark,but they cannot bite.........and EL Rufai will not be excluded among those set of bulldogs.....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by nagoma(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2013
Magic Bishop: Rather than silently ignore the tweet he reposts it. Knowing that el Rufai has a substantial following on his twitter account what does that tell you?
This aboki who demands he be part of the power establishment at all cost did not see how damaging and insulting this maybe for Christians and coming from the standpoint of a practicing Moslem who are highly intolerant of any criticism involving their prophet and their religion doesn't his action show a high level of hypocrisy and double standard when dealing with non-moslems?

Nothing to do with religion my friend. Just emphasizing our bad luck by having clueless Goodluck as president , period.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by MagicBishop: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2013
nagoma:

Nothing to do with religion my friend. Just emphasizing our bad luck by having clueless Goodluck as president , period.

And you are so smart to arrive at that conclusion.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by igbeke: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2013
Arosa: Is El-rufai Mad?
yes, he is an !diot 2.
dis pig has really gone too far.
let us see how a northerner will rule dis country again. wen dat happens, perharps dey will den understand wat ungovernability truly mean in a country like nigeria.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Lusola15: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2013
Dis are some of d reasons why APC will lose 2015

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by vambi: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2013
It has every thing to do with religion the intolerant Muslim Hausa Fulani was making fun of the Man when he was praying to his Christian God, why not make mockery of the Sultan when he is praying, why not choose another instance to make mockery of GEJ, I don't really care if he calls him clueless, badluck, docile,lazy but don`t make mockery of the christian way of worship because you hate the president,let us call a spade a spade many innocent Christians have lost their lives in the north because of very trivial religious issues,he should be caution to refrain from making christian jokes,are these the kind of personalities APC want us to entrust our collective future to, religious bigots.Our conscience and subconscious mind will never lie to us we all know EL-Rufai is a religious bigot.
nagoma:

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by MagicBishop: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2013
vambi: It has every thing to do with religion the intolerant Muslim Hausa Fulani was making fun of the Man when he was praying to his Christian God, why not make mockery of the Sultan when he is praying, why not choose another instance to make mockery of GEJ, I don't really care if he calls him clueless, badluck, docile,lazy but don`t make mockery of the christian way of worship because you hate the president,let us call a spade a spade many innocent Christians have lost their lives in the north because of very trivial religious issues,he should be caution to refrain from making christian jokes,are these the kind of personalities APC want us to entrust our collective future to, religious bigots.Our conscience and subconscious mind will never lie to us we all know EL-Rufai is a religious bigot.

and a short diminutive angry little man
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Elose11(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2013
El Rufai is nothing more than an irritant. If GEJ had given him a position of relevance in his govt, I bet you all these curses and abuses would have been directed at Buhari, Tinubu, APC, etc. He is a selfish individual. Because he has been made irrelevant, he is courting relevance by abusing those who are above him. That this noneitity once held an important ministry as FCT during obj's regime goes to show that obj is an enemy of this great nation. The best response to ElRufai's childish ranting is not to dignify him with a reply.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by lwise(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2013
Hmm are these the crop of people in APC we want to hand over the future Nigeria to.

Elrufai --- A hungry psychiatric patient ,a religious bigot with a running mouthcoupled with foot and mouth disease.
Buhari --- A religious bigot with born-to-rule syndrome..
Tinubu --- A rascal,drug baron,sly and looter with a running mouth.
Amechi---- A thug,traitor and selfish looter with a running mouth.

God forbid,I will rather vote for labour party come 2015...

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by mikey2fin: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2013
Goodluck Jona went to Israel Northern Muslim born to rule blood suckers are not happy, Jona went to Church to prey they are
not happy, You IDIOTS hate Jonathan simple because he is a Christian, There is nothing you can do about it than to Rant!!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by russellino: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2013
I hope the hypnotised masses are waking up to the people who are really dividing this country with their filthy hypocrisy and ethnic/religious bigotry. APC and their supporters like this cockroach called el-ruffian

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2013
Suljosh: No! Your english is. *Laughs* I'm with El-rufai on this one.
polio:
No he is not mad ... He may not have gone about things the right way but he is absolutely spot on in retweeting perfectly describes the dunce in Aso Rock.

It is also safe to conclude here that you are the mad one!

Dare me

..and who are these funny imbecilic goats?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by siranointed: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2013
E-rufai is a bounce of dissappointment to his family and the nation at large. A man with Nigerians interest at heart can not be so stupid and go down low to make sure an insultive comments. E-rufai and APC are proportional failure of a monumental disasters to Nigeria, that needed not to be reckoned with.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by SUBMARINE: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2013
@GEJ supporters pls leave that aboki alone because whether he likes it or not d Xtian North, Xtian West, SE and SS will cast their votes 4 GEJ now that he has taken an ethno-religious stand.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ikeyman00(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2013
@@@

with all the looters in the north at large running down and destroying the place; this is what we get

once again we ndi-igbo say NO NO NO to oduduwa-hausa selective justice

and to think this is a man that once was in charge of FCT; wat a country shocked

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by saint047(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2013
No, he's not, your president is the mad man[/quote] if mr president is mad,definately all ur family members are all insane,kindly keep dat in mind!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by hubreality(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2013
elrufai deserve to be banned on social media like Twiter and Facebook, already flagged his re-tweet on twitter and on facebook for hate speech and inappropriate. He has lost values already as a wise person do not need to insult or abuse someone to make a point
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ikeyman00(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2013
@@@

lwise(m): 10:38am

Hmm are these the crop of people in APC we want to hand over the future Nigeria to.

Elrufai --- A hungry psychiatric patient ,a religious bigot with a running mouthcoupled with foot and mouth disease.
Buhari --- A religious bigot with born-to-rule syndrome..
Tinubu --- A rascal,drug baron,sly and looter with a running mouth.
Amechi---- A thug,traitor and selfish looter with a running mouth.

God forbid,I will rather vote for labour party come 2015...

imagine dat shocked useless and deadly bastardised opposition that nearly over three yrs still cant tell us how they could have deal with boko monkeys in the bushes; now they know US agent are watching they all gone dead like we dnt know

opposition that spend all the time soliciting for people to join their party instead the masses

fuking hell !
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by russellino: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2013
ikeyman00:
and to think this is a man that once was in charge of FCT; wat a country shocked

Do you know that this goat called el-rufai while he was minister of FCT seized somebody's land and allocated to his niece. The matter is in court sef. The real owner sued for plenty of money.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by SUBMARINE: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2013
D truth is, Northerners like el rufai know that a Southern Xtian presidency means an end to Dan fodio's empire. The fact is God in his mercy has decided to end d oppressive Northern Empire through OBJ and GEJ whose calculated oppression is to cause us to renounce Christ for Mohammed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Minister, Maryam Katagum Collapses During Official Function In Bauchi / Herdsmen Slaughter 12 People In Benue, Spark Protest (Graphic Photos) / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.