Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46143 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
funnyx:

Personal attack is distasteful but really do no damage, people can say what they like in the end it takes nothing away from the president however, replying every personal attacks is petty and not presidential.

The only part of your post that makes sense is "Personal attacks are distasteful". The rest is just blah blah blah. Are you a psychologist? Personal attacks on the president are damaging - to the image of the country, for one; furthermore, they are damaging to the individual (i.e. the president himself). It could be seen as bullying, against which there are laws in the Western world. People have been known to commit suicide due to being bullied excessively online. angry
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by hydoo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
It sound true our presido is nt capable of doing his job#obasanjo is among d best

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
vislabraye: I don't think Donald Trump insults Obama as much as Hell- Ruffai does to GEJ.
The same Trump that tells anyone that cares to listen that Obama is an illegal alien? That tried to make a bet of $1million with Obama if he showed the long certified copy of his Birth Certificate? That pontificates everyday that Obama should be in Prison? Trust me, if Gej gets 1/1000000000 the attacks Obama gets on his person from America, he'd have turned the FBI and CIA into Hitler's Gestapo.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by vambi: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Guy what I see is that some people get some joy in calling GEJ names,I think they are less creative these days, by now they should have invented some new names and abuses for GEJ, his wife and may be his supporters,the guy don`t care anymore, the other day he was called a kindergarten president no big deal they should ramp up the abuses, just like some people have the right to hate him some others have the same right to like him but for EL-Rufai to make fun of him praying is gross, will like it if the Sultan is being make jest of praying.This is a country that have history of religious disaster yet a public figure will implicitly incite such sentiments, he could use the president making speech to even cartoon him no big if it makes him sleep well at night.
funnyx:

Personal attack is distasteful but really do no damage, people can say what they like in the end it takes nothing away from the president however, replying every personal attacks is petty and not presidential.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Japhtee: Ehu Rufai simple hate Mr. President because he is christian. APC men keeps showing us how islamist they are. GEJ, that your God, I mean our God through Jesus who picked u from nowhere and make u the no 1 will still keep u their. Remember he has giving you power to subdue and trample upon sarpent and scorpion and nothing shall by any means hurt u, which that Ehu_Rufai is one of.

do you for once wonder whether this president is praying for your success or the future of your children this way?

shameless to say the least.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by funnyx(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Arosa:

The only part of your post that makes sense is "Personal attacks are distasteful". The rest is just blah blah blah. Are you a psychologist? Personal attacks on the president are damaging - to the image of the country, for one; furthermore, they are damaging to the individual (i.e. the president himself). It could be seen as bullying, against which there are laws in the Western world. People have been known to commit suicide due to being bullied excessively online. angry

You're even dumb than I thought grin grin grin comparing personal attack on the president to bullying undecided you must be high on weed.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by agbameta: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Arosa:

You do know that I used the word "suggest" it's different from dictate.

Ok, but you can not suggest to people what to and not say. It's their prerogative, not yours..
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Magic Bishop:

I have been killing Muslims in Iraq for a living and can't wait to get deployed here to send your type to the pits of hell.
Yeah, in what Army? We don't need crazy Africans as part of our troops. Take your lies elsewhere.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
funnyx:

You're even dumb than I thought grin grin grin comparing personal attack on the president to bullying undecided you must be high on weed.

Dude you are the dumb one, is the president not human? There is such a thing as internet bullying, and the president can be a victim of it just like any other person. Have you never heard that there are laws against this type of thing? Even if there are no laws against this in Nigeria yet, sooner or later there will be.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
agbameta:

Ok, but you can not suggest to people what to and not say. It's their prerogative, not yours..

grin grin grin You do know what suggest means right? undecided
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by funnyx(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
vambi: Guy what I see is that some people get some joy in calling GEJ names,I think they are less creative these days, by now they should have invented some new names and abuses for GEJ, his wife and may be his supporters,the guy don`t care anymore, the other day he was called a kindergarten president no big deal they should ramp up the abuses, just like some people have the right to hate him some others have the same right to like him but for EL-Rufai to make fun of him praying is gross, will like it if the Sultan is being make jest of praying.This is a country that have history of religious disaster yet a public figure will implicitly incite such sentiments, he could use the president making speech to even cartoon him no big if it makes him sleep well at night.

Fair enough if you think in that direction but as a Christian (assuming you are one) do you think its presidential and befitting of a leader to be kneeling down like a desert camel in front of people to pray for him in the OPEN. Is it even biblical to go to Jerusalem on pilgrimage let alone licking one yeye rock?
While the country is in turmoil the president is on yeye pilgrimage and kneeling down as usual just to play on the intelligence on naive christian voters fortunately for him his plan is working. Obviously, he's aware of how gullible and superstitious many Nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
prophylaxis: This is one thing y I hate most muslims. If it was a christian who insulted a muslim president while he was praying be rest assured dt a religious riot wld hv ensued by now. Is it not hypocrisy. Smh
Yes, only Christians opposed Abacha and IBB while the Muslim world hailed them. Arthur Nzeribe and Daniel watevathefuckhislastnamewas (Youths Earnestly Yearn For Abacha) were also Muslim. Nigerian Christians are among the sickest ppl on earth.

Ps: Daniel Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by funnyx(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Arosa:

Dude you are the dumb one, is the president not human? There is such a thing as internet bullying, and the president can be a victim of it just like any other person. Have you never heard that there are laws against this type of thing? Even if there are no laws against this in Nigeria yet, sooner or later there will be.

The president is human undecided are you saying anything new? Have we ever had an alien extraterrestrial being as a president? grin grin
Dude, you're just ridiculously dumb, do you think the post of a president is like that of a school class captain? So ordinary online rant can be likened to bullying the president;' the gospel according to Arosa' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Colah Lawrence: This is unpolite of you el-rufai! Respect they say is reciprocal, just check the chains of these comments and see what you ve in return. Attack his government n not his personality. I wish u Goodluck!
GEJ deserves more than twitter insults. This man has insulted Nigerians and Nigeria numerous times, committed various treasonous acts and all u can complain about is a tweet? Lol PuHleeeeaze!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
funnyx:

Fair enough if you think in that direction but as a Christian (assuming you are one) do you think its presidential and befitting of a leader to be kneeling down like a desert camel in front of people to pray for him in the OPEN. Is it even biblical to go to Jerusalem on pilgrimage let alone licking one yeye rock?
While the country is in turmoil the president is on yeye pilgrimage and kneeling down as usual just to play on the intelligence on naive christian voters fortunately for him his plan is working. Obviously, he's aware of how gullible and superstitious many Nigerians are.
GEJ'S plan is simple: Divide the country along Ethno Religious lines. If he fails to win, start confusion and eventually a war based on those issues. Unfortunately, only the South Eastern part of the country seems willing to toe this line of madness and the other two regions are dancing around it doing their best to avoid the invitation to the ring.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
mikey2fin: Goodluck Jona went to Israel Northern Muslim born to rule blood suckers are not happy, Jona went to Church to prey they are
not happy, You IDIOTS hate Jonathan simple because he is a Christian, There is nothing you can do about it than to Rant!!
Yes, that's why they hate him. Not because he's super corrupt and incompetent but because of the manner in which he chooses to worship.

You guys are sick as hell in the head.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
funnyx:

The president is human undecided are you saying anything new? Have we ever had an alien extraterrestrial being as a president? grin grin
Dude, you're just ridiculously dumb, do you think the post of a president is like that of a school class captain? So ordinary online rant can be likened to bullying the president;' the gospel according to Arosa' grin grin grin

This dude is so daft that it pains me to reply him any more after this post. I will ignore him from now on, because he doesn't get it.

What I clearly meant is from a psychological point of view, every person has an ego and prefers to hear positive things instead of negative things. The president is no exception - he can be bullied just like any regular person. If you ridicule a very powerful person online, this will hurt him even more than a regular person. He can't do anything about it, and he'll feel hurt. The internet can take its toll on people.
Maybe you are stupid enough to believe that bullying can only be carried out in a physical sense? Bullying can also take place verbally, and the president is helpless against online bullying. Perhaps you are too thick to understand that.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by vambi: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
He has a right to exercise his religious right even if kneeling down like a desert camel for a people to pray for him,you just don`t get it you don`t make fun of people religious practice and believe ,will a Hausa Fulani Muslim be happy if you ridicule the Sultan praying.Nobody say you shouldn`t call GEJ names if it makes you feel happy and come 2015 you vote your choice but to smear Christians implicitly is on acceptable, have you forgotten the Mohamed Cartoon abroad that led to the killings of innocent Nigeria in the North,EL-Rufai is fond of making annoying christian jokes, he is a religious bigot, let him use other example to abuse the President since that makes him happy and if you are a Christain(assuming you are one) you deceitfully being insulted by this religious bigot.
funnyx:

Fair enough if you think in that direction but as a Christian (assuming you are one) do you think its presidential and befitting of a leader to be kneeling down like a desert camel in front of people to pray for him. Is it even biblical to go to Jerusalem on pilgrimage let alone licking one yeye rock?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by funnyx(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
Arosa:

This dude is so daft that it pains me to reply him any more after this post. I will ignore him from now on, because he doesn't get it.

What I clearly meant is from a psychological point of view, every person has an ego and prefers to hear positive things instead of negative things. The president is no exception - he can be bullied just like any regular person. If you ridicule a very powerful person, this will hurt him even more than a regular person. He can't do anything about it, and he'll feel hurt. The internet can take its toll on people.
Maybe you are stupid enough to believe that bullying can only be carried out in a physical sense? Bullying can also take place verbally, and the president is helpless against online bullying. Perhaps you are too thick to understand that.

Arosa is getting phylosophical grin grin grin so you think GEJ get time to read online rants? and being human he can also be bullied like everyone else? tell me more grin grin grin grin
Dude, print out what you wrote and this time read it slowly and take that medication to ensure your frontal lobe is at least working up to 25% may be you can then see how stupeed and retarded your post is. In the context of this topic bullying should never come up but it looks like you're have been doing some research on bullying lately and possibly that what all your brain can tell you about.
Wish you goodluck in finding cure for your dumbness grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by agbameta: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Arosa:

grin grin grin You do know what suggest means right? undecided

The term unsolicited suggestion mean anything to you?

Keep your ignorant and damn suggestion to yourself.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by funnyx(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
vambi: He has a right to exercise his religious right even if kneeling down like a desert camel for a people to pray for him,you just don`t get it you don`t make fun of people religious practice and believe ,will a Hausa Fulani Muslim be happy if you ridicule the Sultan praying.Nobody say you shouldn`t call GEJ names if it makes you feel happy and come 2015 you vote your choice but to smear Christians implicitly is on acceptable, have you forgotten the Mohamed Cartoon abroad that led to the killings of innocent Nigeria in the North,EL-Rufai is fond of making annoying christian jokes, he is a religious bigot, let him use other example to abuse the President since that makes him happy and if you are a Christain(assuming you are one) you deceitfully being insulted by this religious bigot.

Fair enough mate, concerning the bold parts yes I am a Christian but I am not being ridiculed in any way. Pilgrimage to Jerusalem has nothing to do with Christianity, also those who usually pretend to worship God in the open are only deceiving themselves for whatsoever a man soweth, the same he'll reap.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
funnyx:

Arosa is getting phylosophical grin grin grin so you think GEJ get time to read online rants? and being human he can also be bullied like everyone else? tell me more grin grin grin grin
Dude, print out what you wrote and this time read it slowly and take that medication to ensure your frontal lobe is at least working up to 25% may be you can then see how stupeed and retarded your post is. In the context of this topic bullying should never come up but it looks like you're have been doing some research on bullying lately and possibly that what all your brain can tell you about.
Wish you goodluck in finding cure for your dumbness grin grin grin grin

You are a daft kunt and you know it.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
agbameta:

The term unsolicited suggestion mean anything to you?

Keep your ignorant and damn suggestion to yourself.

My suggestion was part of the discussion, why are you such a daft kunt? I highlighted that I did not dictate to people; I merely suggested. Were we not having a discussion? Well, as part of this discussion I made a suggestion. This a common thing people do when having a discussion.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by talktimi(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
callmenow: I am talking as a person who has lived in the US and EU, specifically UK amongst other places. Please come to London and repeat that nonsense and see what will happen. What gives an ill-informed person like you the grounds to imply that Obama who is probably the most reviled president because of his ethnic make is receiving the level of abuse people like you give to GEJ. GEJ despite his faults is clearly head and shoulders above his critics in all measurable areas. What do you know? What is freedom of expression? To call your parents inane 'names'. Will that mean that I will feel that I am exercising my freedom of expression? You come on forums to expose you lack of knowledge and your myopic ignorance. I suggest you read opinions and not espouse things which you do not know much about. Democracy does not mean GEJ is your servant. He is serving Nigeria as the president. Remember NIGERIA. Not you as an individual. But the collective. Is your views a collective view? Here, there and over there.

pls tell the dunderhead. He seems to have difficulty differentiating between criticism & insults
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by vambi: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
so those going to Redeem holy ghost revival are scam, so kneeling down to pray is like behaving like a desert camel, I guess El-Rufai know how to conceal his funny religious joke,he simply re-tweeted an abusive christian joke I didn`t stress pilgrimage so don`t derail my argument, I never say you should not criticize GEJ or call him names or hate him or incite people to hate him,my friend you are free but my concern is that why is El-Rufai at the fore front of Christian controversial joke are we saying it is now ok for other public figure to also do any Islamic Joke.I wouldn`t insult my Muslim brothers they don`t deserve it
funnyx:

Fair enough mate, concerning the bold parts yes I am a Christian but I am not being ridiculed in any way. Pilgrimage to Jerusalem has nothing to do with Christianity, also those who usually pretend to worship God in the open are only deceiving themselves for whatsoever a man soweth, the same he'll reap.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
I can't believe some human beings are supporting this sh*t..

see what democracy has cause.. i no blame una sha.

Nigeria will never change.. its not a curse
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by OdionOdion: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank God for President Jonathan,he is unlike El Rufai who sleeps around with the daughter.El Rufai a sex menaic and incest
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
It makes me sad when some Nigerians insult their leaders as if is not thesame Nigeria citizens who steal from their work place, influence admission process in our tertiary institution, change figures in business transactions to their own benefit, and many more atrocities... The truth is they will do worse if they occupy that position! Was the mallam perfect when he was a minister? Rubbish!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
callmenow: Democracy does not mean GEJ is your servant. He is serving Nigeria as the president.

Agbameta deserves an unreserved apology from you for this crap.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by nagoma(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
vambi: You sound very reasonable in your reply but El-Rufai just insulted Christianity under your nose even if both of you share this passionate hatred for GEJ he will not take it lightly with you if you make fun of the Sultan Praying a bounty will be placed for anyone who brings your head.Everybody is free to have their opinion of GEJ call him all sort of names if you not satisfied join his wife call her funny things amuse yourself then come 2015 vote for who you like but to sneak in insult on Christians by intolerant Muslim Hausa Fulani is gone too far.

Sentiments. grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Anyone who insults mr president ȋ̝̊̅§ a big fool.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by AjaraEwuro: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Muslims pray 5 times a day as if their world is coming to an end, yet they have the belly to insult christians who pray. Hell to all Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today / Subsidy Removal,the Reality And The Advantages. / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.