Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. (1207 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. by olamisegbe(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
A schoool girl, 14, hanged herself after her boyfriend she met on facebook rejected her in India.
In a heartrending suicide note, the Indian teenager wrote before her death: ''I am ruined and have no interest in life.''
The teenager, who has not be named, dated the college student for two months and had sex with him.
The media in India reported that she became depressed when she broached the subject of marriage and he laughed at her, saying their relationship was not serious.
She had said previously that he had 'harassed' her for the number of her schoolfriends, The Times of Indian reported.
According to the daily mail of UK, the girl, who has not been named, kept the relationship hidden from her family.
Her family, from Bangalore, told police they had no idea about the relationship and only discovered it when her mother found her dead inside their locked house.
The schoolgirl had taken her younger brother to a cousin's house before hanging herself.
She started dating the man- a second year student at Seshadripuram College, in Yelahanka - after befriended her on the social network site.
There was no internet at her home, so she travelled to cafes in order to speak to him online.
Police say he invited her to his house where they had sex.
Her suicide note, quoted by the times on India, reads: ''I am depressed as Manoj is avoiding me. It is just two months since we met and fell in love. Everything was fine and I sacrificed everything to him. Even Manoj developed physical relationship with me. But now he says 'I did everything for fun' and how can he do that to me? I am ruined and have no interest in life.''
She was found by her mother after she called on neighbours to help her break down the door.
Police arrested Manoj Kumar at his home in Nandini Layout on suspicion of rape and abetment of suicide.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. by damiy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why will she do that. Wow
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. by Afrocatalyst: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Na wa o. Love nwantinti...
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. by Alikaxon(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
boys they scarce
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. by noblebright(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
CHINEKEEE! i go sue dat boy n love, d to has commite an abormination.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. by noblebright(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
CHINEKEEE! i go sue dat boy n love, d two has commite an abormination.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
its almost as if indian girls spend their days searching 4 reasons 2 commit suicide. its lyk dere is a competition going on titled "who can die 4 d most ridiculous reason". even b4 opening dis thread i thought 'dis is surely news-made-in-india'
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. by tayoxx(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nonsense...wetin 14yrs pikin no say b love....
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Commits Suicide After Boyfriend On Facebook Rejected Her. by striker9(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Na wa oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Her Desires For A Big Butt Cost Her Life / My Girlfriend Is At It Again / Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.