Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (48554 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by ashewoboy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Cn you imagine? A facebook friend posted a picture of herself and her boyfriend at the beach. With the caption "takwabay, chilling with my boo"

does it mk sense?

Is she nt intercepting other suitors through that gesture?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
No.

I love her so much (to much mentions abeg), but my profile is for business and I don't mix it with pleasure.

She understands too.

Also, you are not married or engaged, so you will be chasing potential suitors away.

I noticed most social media friendly relationship don't last.

I don't chat with my girlfriend, if we want to talk, she calls or I call.

That works for me.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ehm. Obviously she doesn't need any suitors

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by myfantasies(f): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
As much as it sounds interesting, i won't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by ashewoboy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lalasticlala, i will keep on calling you till you decide to answer me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by mzvyne(f): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
If I keep uploading bf's pix on my profile, I would have an album by now!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
That's a bad market na..... Upload fire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by menabae(f): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
I can never,even after I'm married undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Michellla(f): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
I cant post a pic with him.
what if we break up.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by tintingz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Girls mostly are fond of doing this silly act, posting their boyfriend pics on Facebook.

Later after they break up they will open another Facebook account. I know girls who have done this.

If you wanna post pics of you and your boyfriend make sure you guys know if the relationship will last, make sure you guys are engaged before posting pictures of your boyfriend.

Many guys are not interested in these kinda girls after seeing pics of her and her boyfriend posting "my boo of life" undecided

Girls please make una use una brain, you're simply sending other suitors away with "I've a boyfriend" posting silly pics all over social media.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Lordaweezy: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
in other news... If you're a girl better keep your guy to yourself and make it anonymous online cos you might not know grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
they said ladies....but some guys will still reply.....awon gays

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by winner01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Your younger siblings will be like...auntie nnena, so itis bwoda chike. grin

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by lasisi69(f): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
U don't need to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
mzvyne:
now this is funny cheesy cheesy

Secretario:
No.

I love her more than my life, but my profile is for business and I don't mix it with pleasure.

She understands too.

Also, you are not married or engaged, so you will be chasing potential suitors away.

That works for me.
This question is for LADIES!!!! Are you a lady? undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Oluwapresley(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yessur, I made it. Omo, this front page no easy oo hehehehe
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
i see
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Aare2050(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
where them gals
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
y dis stupid question.... abeg if u don't have something reasonable, just shut up and leave trash for lawma.....#LTFL

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
This Hoes Aint loyal
#TeamVillageGirls

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by sotall(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
ok
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by mizvee(f): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's same with me too... it spare me the unnecessary quarrels.
Secretario:
No.

I love her more than my life, but my profile is for business and I don't mix it with pleasure.

She understands too.

That works for me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Oluwapresley(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hehehehecheesy I pull pant throway salute for u oo

menabae:
I can never,even after I'm married undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by beadayme(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
true love does not need advertisement

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Deivid10(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Op so u follow those my fb friends wey no dey mind their business.
it is a lady's desire to settle down with the one person she's so deeply n blindly in love with. so there's nothing wrong with flaunting it. whether it works out or not.... its part of what makes history.
so abeg leave trash for lawma.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Brb..........I wanto sleep
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by ronald4lif(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Michellla:
I cant post a pic with him.
what if we break up.

If you break up you pull it down. Doesn't cost money to do it.

38 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by rockcitie: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's total rubbish & an immature act.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Creamz(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
When they do don't be surprised when the following statement will be "my elder bro from another mother". Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Oluwapresley(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
How far; how ur end?smiley

mzvyne:
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Me sef no !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! / Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.