Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,120 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington (22503 Views)

Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? / Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by Sisikill: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
LMAO!

Why do you say that?
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by CH3COO(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2008
Sisikill:

LMAO!

Why do you say that?
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by Sisikill: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

lipsrsealed

What? You're not talking?

Oh that is sooo not gonna work.

Do tell.
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by CH3COO(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2008
Sisikill:

What? You're not talking?

Oh that is sooo not going to work.

Do tell.

only if you explain, in sufficient detail, the motive behind your analogy between monk and avg. joe as relates to the topic. is will really that bad? cry
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by davidif: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2008
@siskil

But. . . but. . . what about Regina King, Gabrielle Union, Jessica Alba, Katherine Heigl?
Their movies killed at the box office, surely that puts them in the same league as Meryl Streep. 
      shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

oh my my, are you CRAAAAAZY, i don't mean to disrespect you but are you really REALLY high?? its obvious you know nothing about acting, because of someone was in a successful movie doesn't make them a great actor, geez why do you think they have never been nominated for an Academy Awards (The oscars don't lie), none of them have even won a golden globe or even a SAG award. omo, stop am o, acting is aaaaaaaa lot more than appearing in big budget movie anybody can, heck, wasn't transformers a mega hit, but it was an extremely horrible, i mean horrible movie. The plot was pathetic, the casting was just awful but that didn't stop it from being a hit. If you want to know what acting is about, go and watch the movie "malcolm X", or go read it up online, then come talk to me.

Geez, Katherine freakin' Hiegl  angry angry
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by Teearrdee(m): 2:50am On Dec 22, 2010
I go with Denzel anytime,
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by teeluv(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2010
@ topic, how can you compare denzel and smith, haba,
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by Cupidkc(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2010
Pickin one of dm depends on d role he plays in a particular movie.

As4 me d 2 of dm ar gud,
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by enomakos(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2010
denzel denzel denzel
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by pkasso(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2010
Will Smith is ma man anyday.D.W is good ,really did like Deja Vu
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by Bluhazel: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2010
How can someone in his/her right senses ever compare a living legendary actor like Denzel Washington with a fakish actor like Will Smith. Will Smith is only good in acting toyish movies only suitable for daycare (apart from Enemy Of The State)
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by lynxnoon(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster
men dis na jamb question oh!!!!
cant choose oh. . . . both of them r GREAT!!
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by thando(f): 5:38am On Dec 25, 2010
denzel gods gift to the industry
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by kristalsen30: 5:23am On Oct 17, 2012
It’s hard to tell who comes best in Black Male Actors but priority wise I will chose Denzel Washington. After watching his movies I become fan of him.
http://www.iamronniecash.com

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by piemuo88: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
I can believe it. For the initial quesitons its Denzel. Although hes not as versatile but boy is he good at his roles! Will has his own charm as more charismatic and funny actor who can also pull out some strong serious performances (7pounds) . But the thing that i cant believe is how you debated about foxx , wayans and other mediocre actors and you forgot about Morgan Freeman...
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by Originalsly: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Is Tonto Dikeh a better actress than Genevieve?...well.. Genevieve is better because she is older. Huh? There shouldn't even be comparison much less a debate over better actor when it comes to Denzel and Will Smith. Will Smith is not even a better actor than Don 'Hotel Rwanda' Chadle.
Re: Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington by Originalsly: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bluhazel: How can someone in his/her right senses ever compare a living legendary actor like Denzel Washington with a fakish actor like Will Smith. Will Smith is only good in acting toyish movies only suitable for daycare (apart from Enemy Of The State)
Ouch!... that hurts!... but they always they always say the truth hurts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Youtube Videos / BBNaija: Over 3000 Fans Sign Petition To Bring Back Beauty / Download Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie With Ease! - 2016 Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.