Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Do You Know Your HIV Status? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Your HIV Status? (578 Views)

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? / Do You Know Your HIV Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
This question was like a thorn in my flesh till I conquered it last week. My whatsapp status is now NEGATIVE things.

Please share your experience, How did u feel after knowing ur status? What prompted you to do it? e.t.c

Let it flow NL's, Happy Weekend!

BBpreye
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Afam4eva(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yeah, i do. Here it is https://www.nairaland.com/1425756/whats-hiv-status-heres-mine

I was prompted to take the test because of an application that i was filing and they needed to know my HIV status else i wouldn't have done it.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Afam4eva: Yeah, i do. Here it is https://www.nairaland.com/1425756/whats-hiv-status-heres-mine

I was prompted to take the test because of an application that i was filing and they needed to know my HIV status else i wouldn't have done it.

Afam you wouldnt have done it! shocked shocked
why? were you scared abi what?
What exactly were u afraid of?
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Afam4eva(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
bbpreye.:

Afam you wouldnt have done it! shocked shocked
why? were you scared abi what?
What exactly were u afraid of?
I was a little bit scared but that wasn't the only reason. I just didn't care if it was positive or negative.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by tpapi: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Op neva celebrate yet, wait until second test in 6 mths time
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
tpapi: Op neva celebrate yet, wait until second test in 6 mths time

Relax!
Tell us ur own... Have u done urs??
Whats the status??
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Lagusta(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yep, I'm negative......
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by tpapi: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
bbpreye.:

Relax!
Tell us ur own... Have u done urs??
Whats the status??
av done mine, is neagtive. I wil stil do again by next yr, ow far wit u

(1) (Reply)

Condom Does Not Prevent You From Getting HIV / Facts Of Life You Should Know / Scared Of Lightning? You Will Be As These Horror Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.