Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,581 members, 7,865,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) (52785 Views)

Samira Sheriff, Adama Indimi's Mum In Stunning Photos / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by checkdate(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mtcheeeeewwww. Why him hold Genevieve for waist? Abi him don marry her too? undecided
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by NosaHenry(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Why is the guy grabbing Genevieve more than the bride
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Keep dreaming gurl... angry
Bro,she is just being sarcastic. Don't take it serious. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

My ibo brodas make una ask genevieve, na to dey foRm model for rich man party sher sabi she no dey gree maRRy? Her biological clock is fast clicking away

Marriage is not a must.. It's her choice what she intends to do with herself.....

7 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Ediss(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
When will I get married my dear nairalanders to marry dey hungry me. Where is that lucky lady

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by addictiv(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
I dig the dude s kit....simple yet full of style.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by dasparrow: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

My ibo brodas make una ask genevieve, na to dey foRm model for rich man party sher sabi she no dey gree maRRy? Her biological clock is fast clicking away

You mean you want Genny to join the association of miserable, oppressed, married Nigerian women? What for? Don't you see them in the family section looking for ways to get out of the bondage they have found themselves in and you want beautiful Genny to be part of them? God forbid. Besides, Genny does not need to worry about her biological clock. She already has a biological daughter and she can always adopt a second child if she so desires. After all, pikin na pikin. There are Nigerian married women out there who have not been able to give birth to even 1 biological child. They are still expecting God to bless them with the 'fruit of the womb.' So let Genny be.

Most Nigerian women are miserable in their marriages that is why they are constantly harassing the single Nigerian women to get married because misery they say likes company. A woman who is happily married should not care what other women whether single or marred choose to do with their private lives.

25 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Uglyduckling: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
dasparrow:

You mean you want Genny to join the association of miserable, oppressed, married Nigerian women? What for? Don't you see them in the family section looking for ways to get out of the bondage they have found themselves in and you want beautiful Genny to be part of them? God forbid. Besides, Genny does not need to worry about her biological clock. She already has a biological daughter and she can always adopt a second child if she so desires. After all, pikin na pikin. There are Nigerian married women out there who have not been able to give birth to even 1 biological child. They are still expecting God to bless them with the 'fruit of the womb.' So let Genny be.

Most Nigerian women are miserable in their marriages that is why they are constantly harassing the single Nigerian women to get married because misery they say likes company. A woman who is happily married should not care what other women whether single or marred choose to do with their private lives.
1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by AZeD1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
dasparrow:

I owe you a bottle of wine/beer/alomo
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by tonte(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mujah1deen: Aren't they Muslims? Smh
What I'm seeing here is so haram .

May Allah help us all .
Allahu Akbar

Please why are u seeing that is haram educate me
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Genevive don attend all the wedding were dey happen for this country finish
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
What a way to tackle issues. Why generalize$ why indict all nigeria men? The good men in nigeria after reading your post will just shake their head in disgust. Why indict all nigeria men? Are you saying they are no happily married women in nigeria because of less than 1percent complaint in family section. What !out those that come to the sam$e family section and extol their men.

Are you saying if genevieve marries, she is prone to misery thereby joining your so-called association of miserable married women. Ouch! I respect her stance on her marital status, but your generalization and indictment of men just irks me.

N.B: i have observed that this dsparrow always try his best to seek the favour of women by always having one or two many bad things to say about men. Never have i come accross your post do you speak atleast for a sentence in favour of men. Its too bad and it makes you always come accross like a dullard who is never objectve in issues relating with men and women.
dasparrow:

21 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Eneze1(f): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Congrats to the couple, money marry money, may God make me and my future husband rich too
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Mujah1deen: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
tonte:

Please why are u seeing that is haram educate me
are you Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by igbanbajo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
rexbuton: By all means marry: if You get a Good wife, you'll be happy. If You get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

Nice quote.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by ektbear: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
She is cute

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
rokiatu: The lady is like really DDG.

When will you finally marry ?
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Y'all hating on us rich folks, pls try and get rich too. I know how you feel but we really don't like getting married outside our circle. Pls bear with us. angry angry angry
grin
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by gluv01(f): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
tyson99:
Wait bros u hear.....jesus is still coming

I'm a girl angry
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by abduldope(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
muslims n WHITE WEDDING ? Mhn we are truly on END.TIME.THINGS ##### MaY ALLAH (S.W) hv mercy on doz practicing such ##aMeeN##

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
gluv01: They both look like a great couple. Billionaire couple, money marry money grin. That's why I'm still waiting for Dangote's son to propose angry
greedy girl like u,..u are denney in public..i done cut my share sha,..u hurk d rest 4aboki
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by addictiv(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
booqee: Y'all hating on us rich folks, pls try and get rich too. I know how you feel but we really don't like getting married outside our circle. Pls bear with us. angry angry angry
grin
And who do you say you are again?
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by abduldope(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
hammedkola: Hausa man!!!, White wedding?
haRam!!! Haram!!! Haram!!!
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by striker9(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
nbright: they know that if they eat a little now... There is still more to eat if they want to, while the poor/hungry girls will want to eat three square meal at one sitting..
Funny dude!
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by abduldope(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mujah1deen: Aren't they Muslims? Smh
What I'm seeing here is so haram .

May Allah help us all .
Allahu Akbar
no mind d FooLz d worst part b say she no cm cover Hair join am... Mtchwwww Yan Iska kawai ALLAH Ya isa 4 spoiln islam ######may ALLah 4giv dem

3 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
rokiatu:

Wow you want five wives? shocked

Good luck with that one. LOL
LOLgrin
U no well o

I want jux one wife with all that attributes, u don understand abi? tongue
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dangote is in my list to wed soon, is confidiential not 2 be expose 4now,..if u are rich lady yet u want make up the list contact me now,..
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Mujah1deen: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
abduldope: no mind d FooLz d worst part b say she no cm cover Hair join am... Mtchwwww Yan Iska kawai ALLAH Ya isa 4 spoiln islam ######may ALLah 4giv dem
May Allah forgive them.
Tho this is very painful.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by gluv01(f): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
nacosprof: greedy girl like u,..u are denney in public..i done cut my share sha,..u hurk d rest 4aboki

grin grin
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by princeonx: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
babyface333: What a way to tackle issues. Why generalize$ why indict all nigeria men? The good men in nigeria after reading your post will just shake their head in disgust. Why indict all nigeria men? Are you saying they are no happily married women in nigeria because of less than 1percent complaint in family section. What !out those that come to the sam$e family section and extol their men.

Are you saying if genevieve marries, she is prone to misery thereby joining your so-called association of miserable married women. Ouch! I respect her stance on her marital status, but your generalization and indictment of men just irks me.

N.B: i have observed that this dsparrow always try his best to seek the favour of women by always having one or two many bad things to say about men. Never have i come accross your post do you speak atleast for a sentence in favour of men. Its too bad and it makes you always come accross like a dullard who is never objectve in issues relating with men and women.
Madam abeg give this guy one big stout for my name!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Fans, Police & Soldier In Davido's House In Lagos As They Have Fun (pics,vid) / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.