Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) (52781 Views)

Samira Sheriff, Adama Indimi's Mum In Stunning Photos / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by uscwess: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2013
A'uzubillahi A'uzubillahi this is very wrong islamically this is haram, this is not the way we are told by our beloved prophet muhammed S.A.W to do our wedding. may Allah S.W.T forgive us all.

4 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by sarcoma: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2013
When did aboki start this?
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2013
babyface333: Even in the old, the rich has always frolicked with with the rich. It didn't start today, the division and gap among classes in every society continues to widen as the rich has always associated with the rich.

In a society, were all its members in one voice and unity chase their oppressors and gain freedom. In that same society were all its members in a unified voice gain control of their resources, a few still create classes in that same society.

who says there will one day be an egalitarian society. From old it has always been like this. There must be the poor and the rich.

Thanks to George orwell my best political social novelist, essayist and commentator who wrote the classic animal farm, a depiction of the old USSR who fought their emperors and tried to create a communist society. The real visionaries like karl marx, lenin, had a vision and that vision was an equal society, but guess what, the great dictator stalin hijacked it. Come to think of it, when the animals chased the farmers away from the farm and got their independence, what happened? The rest of the story is left for you to figure, hence the popular saying '' ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN THE OTHERS". God bless George orwell for capturing this order in his most popular 'book the animal farm".

As I wish the Indimi's and the Dantatas a great union and sustenance of their social status through this their children's wedding, I pray God elevate me to this higher class in the animal farm called Nigeria.

hey yaa!! poor you!
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2013
abduldope: no mind d FooLz d worst part b say she no cm cover Hair join am... Mtchwwww Yan Iska kawai ALLAH Ya isa 4 spoiln islam ######may ALLah 4giv dem

na frustration and poverty dey make pesin carry religion for head, aboki abeg loosen up, i wan buy benson!!

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2013
What a silly looking groom.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Pattey(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2013
bootlegaz: Boko Haram impoverished members are busy killing poor Nigerians while their sponsor's kids fly around the world in gulf streams. Islamic religion is truly practiced by the poor among northerners. I am yet to see a suicide bomber that is a son of dangote or Alhaji Alhaji......Hypocrisy

What of Mutallab?
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2013
sarcoma: When did aboki start this?

Abeg help me ask them its obvious the tin don dey hungry them to wear since. LMAO
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by toprealman: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2013
hammedkola: Hausa man!!!, White wedding?
they love white weeding but hate education.......mtchw!!!
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by meetgaya: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2013
addictiv: And the money keeps revolving in that circle....happy married life to em.
thats how the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poor*r
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by tonywizman: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2013
rokiatu: The lady is like really DDG.
meaning?
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Edykul(f): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
rexbuton: By all means marry: if You get a Good wife, you'll be happy. If You get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Correct!!!!!!
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Walexdinho4: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
hammedkola: Hausa man!!!, White wedding?
....na so we see am oooo
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Jayses(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Edykul: [color=#006600][/color] Correct!!!!!!
LOL
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mujah1deen: Aren't they Muslims? Smh
What I'm seeing here is so haram .

May Allah help us all .
Allahu Akbar

If u do ur haram go rich man side, him go tell u say na him form the haram in the first place. Any law created can be bent. Lol
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by gbishman: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
hmm this babe fine o, can u see the difference between cream piking and kpako, compare the babe and genevieve
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by kommiejewel(f): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
D elder sis fine pass dis one na. . u go fear wen usman nd rukayat dey do white weddin na. . wat next? dem go do child dedication ni/ undecided
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by kshowhanif: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
specialguest:

I was just about to say the same o, if na poor hausa man pikin wear this wedding gown now wahala for dey but the rich can do just about anything and get away with it. Talk about double standards.. Happy married life to them.

Wedding ceremonies in islam is allowed, but men should be seperated from women. But wetin confuse me, na dey way usman take hold genevie ikebe.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ray Charles:
how yhu know she intelligent, Fruitful nd a good wife Abi beauty covers em all?
bro, I'm dunno o! All I can c there is her beauty I can't tell if she's got all the rest I prayed for. I'm just praying my own prayers browink
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ever since I saw this Rukky babe I've been a bit .....

I've shapely maintained my body better than Usman; I've exercised, hardly eats fatty n sugary diets, etc; I mean trying to live the healthy lifestyle.

Am not like that man in Chase's novel who run away with his master's wife. But don't you think am deserving of this Rukky-type?

Well, God has given Usman. For now am wishing them a happy married life.

For now I can only take solace in my healthy lifestyle, and ....
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Her sister(rahama) did a white wedding when she got married to ibb's son, d deputy gov of Adamawa state's son did a white wedding same with kogi state gov's daughter and other uncountable muslim white wedding you see on Bisi Olatilo show....

kommiejewel: D elder sis fine pass dis one na. . u go fear wen usman nd rukayat dey do white weddin na. . wat next? dem go do child dedication ni/ undecided
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
ajayitp04: There's this film I watched sometimes ago, infact the title of d film & d film itself fit ur situation. It's MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. U'll realy enjoy it.
I think there's another film called "HARD WAY THE ONLY WAY" There's nothing wrong in dreaming.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Rickybel(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Insightful post dude,Animal Farm is a classic love the book.
"Four legs good,two legs bad"
What George Orwell wrote back then even before the collapse of then USSR is better reflected in todays Russia.Communism just won't work Hello CHINA!!!
Obviously Karl Marx's vision of an equal society is either flawed or wasn't properly implemented

babyface333: Even in the old, the rich has always frolicked with with the rich. It didn't start today, the division and gap among classes in every society continues to widen as the rich has always associated with the rich.

In a society, were all its members in one voice and unity chase their oppressors and gain freedom. In that same society were all its members in a unified voice gain control of their resources, a few still create classes in that same society.

who says there will one day be an egalitarian society. From old it has always been like this. There must be the poor and the rich.

Thanks to George orwell my best political social novelist, essayist and commentator who wrote the classic animal farm, a depiction of the old USSR who fought their emperors and tried to create a communist society. The real visionaries like karl marx, lenin, had a vision and that vision was an equal society, but guess what, the great dictator stalin hijacked it. Come to think of it, when the animals chased the farmers away from the farm and got their independence, what happened? The rest of the story is left for you to figure, hence the popular saying '' ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN THE OTHERS". God bless George orwell for capturing this order in his most popular 'book the animal farm".

As I wish the Indimi's and the Dantatas a great union and sustenance of their social status through this their children's wedding, I pray God elevate me to this higher class in the animal farm called Nigeria.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by ichommy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
tha_originator: Dis dangoti abi na dantata pikin na idiottt!
You leave ur wife waist come dey grab-hold another woman's waist in present of ur wife pose for picture wit all ur teeth wide open. Dis old genevieve sef no go find husband marry
Na so-so people wedding she go dey attend.
45 yrs old waiting you deh wait for, abi na wen obo don de na hin u go marry..
Celebrity my an*us!

grin
tha_originator: Dis dangoti abi na dantata pikin na idiottt!
You leave ur wife waist come dey grab-hold another woman's waist in present of ur wife pose for picture wit all ur teeth wide open. Dis old genevieve sef no go find husband marry
Na so-so people wedding she go dey attend.
45 yrs old waiting you deh wait for, abi na wen obo don de na hin u go marry..
Celebrity my an*us!

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by gluv01(f): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Galaxydon1: will you marry me?

Show me my car keys first cheesy
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Rickybel(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yes I remember I think it was around 2004/2005,saw it on BOS she wore a white daring gown,I was suprised cos dat was my first time of seeing a northern muslim having a white wedding.
The singer JOE also performed at the wedding.

peppy luv: Her sister(rahama) did a white wedding when she got married to ibb's son, d deputy gov of Adamawa state's son did a white wedding same with kogi state gov's daughter and other uncountable muslim white wedding you see on Bisi Olatilo show....

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
tonywizman: meaning?

drop dead gorgeous
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nice non-Muslim wedding. In which church did it hold?
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
gluv01: They both look like a great couple. Billionaire couple, money marry money grin. That's why I'm still waiting for Dangote's son to propose angry
i jst did: PLS WILL U MARRY ME?
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by t2luv: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Where is EFCC when we need them.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by gluv01(f): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2013
joker5180: i jst did: PLS WILL U MARRY ME?

In ya afterlife grin
I'm waiting for the real one not impersonators
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 1:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Chai, God you dey see my hustle oo, please, nor fail me. E nor easy but I just go dey smile because now I see . Enemies of progress, I cast and bind you, never again will you enter my life and try to block my path.

Shuuuuuu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans, Police & Soldier In Davido's House In Lagos As They Have Fun (pics,vid) / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" / Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.