Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active (35453 Views)

Eyes Test : What Numbers Did You See? / Brain Puzzles, Riddles & Teasers / Believe Me, This Is Going To Make You Sweat!.the Best Of Puzzles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2013
caseless: identify the creature, its habitat and what's doing on the image. sad
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1469074_beluga_jpg7ecc680bff0cb54fa59a6acc700c4b77
Nwanneamakah: A dolphin, aquatic habitat (mainly marine), it's "smoking" undecided grin
caseless: that question seems to have shut everybody up, including jbluv undecided
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy. Bin bizy wt end of year preps and bla bla bla.
I support d bolded thoh when I turn d images in different directions I C the head of either a goat or human puffing grin cheesy
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:
True that.

let's derail this thread

Howdy? smiley
shocked shocked shocked Haaaa! ms_pee. Oya post a picture puzzle maybe of yourself grin before you are permitted to start derailment cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2013
I C U Shugami wink grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Hehe...very well, thank you......you?
#in other news, I finally counted 40square boxes embarassed grin
Now you R talking. And that is finally and officially the answer. grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Now you R talking. And that is finally and officially the answer. grin

grin grin yeah cheesy [size=5pt]and ms_pee kept insisting I'm an olodo[/size] cry embarassed
Good morning
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
shocked shocked shocked Haaaa! ms_pee. Oya post a picture puzzle maybe of yourself grin before you are permitted to start derailment cheesy cheesy

Oya, I wee post a picture of my bum bum, you people will na help me to look if the two round shapes are equal. grin grin

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

grin grin yeah cheesy [size=5pt]and ms_pee kept insisting I'm an olodo[/size] cry embarassed
Good morning

No na. I said we will not accept more than one answer for a question. Don't mind jb o. I know why he said you're right lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

No na. I said we will not accept more than one answer for a question. Don't mind jb o. I know why he said you're right lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by DAvIt0(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Oya, I wee post a picture of my bum bum, you people will na help me to look if the two round shapes are equal. grin grin

Abi?

hehehe nawa for miss_pee
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Jbluv55:

Hehehehe cheesy cheesy. Bin bizy wt end of year preps and bla bla bla.
I support d bolded thoh when I turn d images in different directions I C the head of either a goat or human puffing grin cheesy
end of d year prep? make notin do my xmas chicken sha...

u fail die shocked

i want ms_pee and nwanneamaka to give it a try.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2013
caseless: end of d year prep? make notin do my xmas chicken sha...

Good morning smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Good morning smiley
*clears eyes*

good morning, pretty!
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2013

u fail die shocked

Hehehehehe. I've answered naa....check the previous page embarassed
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2013
caseless: *clears eyes*

good morning, pretty!

smiley smiley Hope you slept well
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Abi?
look no further, d bum bum expert or police is here. post d pic....and i shall analyse wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Hehehehehe. I've answered naa....check the previous page embarassed
u failed and i'm offering another opportunity .

Nwanneamakah:

smiley smiley Hope you slept well
pretty, i did! and u?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2013
DAvIt0:

hehehe nawa for miss_pee

Wetin ms_pee do o? embarassed
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2013
caseless: look no further, d bum bum expert or police is here. post d pic....and i shall analyse wink

How old are you? I don't want you to go blind dear wink wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2013
caseless: u failed and i'm offering another opportunity .

pretty, i did! and u?

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

Did too, thanks smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

grin cheesy lipsrsealed

Beh beh cheesy

How's your day coming?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

Did too, thanks smiley
that's cool! wink
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

How old are you? I don't want you to go blind dear wink wink
believe me, i've seen it all. cool
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2013

u fail die shocked

I will answer it o, wait. wink
I want to be the last person to answer, don't want others to thief my answer angry angry
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Abi?
Oya accepted wink. Let ms_puzzle now post the pee grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2013
caseless: believe me, i've seen it all. cool

You've seen it all? Tell me about it cheesy
Hope mine is not included sha?

*breaks la casera bottle* angry
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

You've seen it all? Tell me about it cheesy
Hope mine is not included sha?

*breaks la casera bottle* angry
*seizes the lacasera bottle, and chews*

urs myt b included , who knws..may be in d course of my research , i stumbled on ur succulent bum bum.

*taps to confirm if it's her bum bum* cool
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

I will answer it o, wait. wink
I want to be the last person to answer, don't want others to thief my answer angry angry
do that shappastistically!
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Oya tell us why
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Beh beh cheesy

How's your day coming?

Hmm...we dey manage grin Yours?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Ok I just found out the reason myself and truly you are a beautiful and well-proportioned reason wink grin.
Oya post a picture puzzle of yourself cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Oya tell us why

You know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ok I just found out the reason myself and truly you are a beautiful and well-proportioned reason wink grin.
Oya post a picture puzzle of yourself cheesy cheesy

This is it... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Download Ea Sports Fc 24 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Fifa 2024 / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (part 2) / Which Pill Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.