Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Naruto Game For Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Naruto Game For Android Phones (2701 Views)

How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password / Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones / 11 Features To Look Out For When Buying Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naruto Game For Android Phones by dpuzo: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
An android game based on the popular Japanese manga from Swalli Inc(the guys that brought you the Whot!) and Mooonlight games(relatively new on nairaland). Its contains characters from the manga and also their moves(jutsu). You have the option to unlock characters and increase in rank until you become God of Shinobi. You can also play with friends and organize tournaments which involves betting of digital currency. Try it out

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swalli.naruto

Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by Kurupt01: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nice work gonna download it. Review later
Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by timpaker(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2013

Awesome!!!! As a Naruto fan, I'm gonna download and play TDB
Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by dpuzo: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Ok please do.
Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
It is wack joor dnt download
Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by nani667: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
prof1990: It is wack joor dnt download

lol..when I fist saw the theead I actually thought it would be one new Naruto HD game that was just released... I dey ginger dey enter the thread... but as soon as I saw the author of the game I knew it would be crap...and I didn't just bother myself... as a huge Naruto fan I see this crap as a disgrace and insult to the Naruto universe... abeg mods close this thread...and ban this dude for two months
Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by dpuzo: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
prof1990: It is wack joor dnt download

Tnx bro. We encourage positive nd negative response
nani.666:

lol..when I fist saw the theead I actually thought it would be one new Naruto HD game that was just released... I dey ginger dey enter the thread... but as soon as I saw the author of the game I knew it would be crap...and I didn't just bother myself... as a huge Naruto fan I see this crap as a disgrace and insult to the Naruto universe... abeg mods close this thread...and ban this dude for two months

Nd wat is wrong wit d author? People like u kill nigerian programmers. I wonder if u do anytin creative or anytin wit ur head at all in real life bc if u do u wunt like dis response for wat u do.
Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by psalmdave(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
So the Op do bad thing by advertising this games....NA WAH for Nl phone section o
Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by dpuzo: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
I've had over 300 downloads already wit good reviews from pple from other contries nd very very few from nigeria nd its increasin by d hour u can check. i tot dis ws a great way to gt nigerians nd i see dis response. Well 2 pple dnt speak for all. Please try it out nd say wat u tink
Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
The game isn't that much fun, but Op i see you going places with your Nice concepts.
Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
nani.666:

This is wrong!!!!
Re: Naruto Game For Android Phones by MegaPlayBoy: 4:43am On May 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The Best GPS App And Navigation App Options For Android / MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) / Wow!! See How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.