Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Best GPS App And Navigation App Options For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best GPS App And Navigation App Options For Android (2702 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site / What GPS App Is Good For Driving Guide? / I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best GPS App And Navigation App Options For Android by salvo583: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2014
When we think navigation app, we typically
think Google Maps. It’s the one most people
recommend and it happens to be the
navigation app that gets updated the most
often. Google has been really on top of
navigation especially over the last couple of
years. However, i want us to share which navigational app is at its top notch in Nigeria
Re: The Best GPS App And Navigation App Options For Android by ITbomb(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2014
Still reverting to my Symbian phone when travelling. Nothing beats Nokia maps reliability even when there is no network, just have access to the sky and you would know where you are.

Still waiting for Here Now Maps on Android

1 Like

Re: The Best GPS App And Navigation App Options For Android by Wilfem(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2014
ITbomb: Still reverting to my Symbian phone when travelling. Nothing beats Nokia maps reliability even when there is no network, just have access to the sky and you would know where you are.

Still waiting for Here Now Maps on Android
You're right bro. I still prefer the Nokia maps on my N79 to the Google maps on my Galaxy Note 8.0.
Re: The Best GPS App And Navigation App Options For Android by kingkayz: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2014
Try sygic maps. it is as reliable as Nokia maps.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! / How To Root Itel P32 / Tecno Camon 12 Air For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.